>some other faggot posts a screenshots of faggots saying thing
>everyone on Sup Forums implicated

Well?

his best video yet!
Alt right BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

THE MASSIVE KEK

KEK AND TEA

He deleted his most recent video because he was so butthurt that everyone downvoted it. And now he claims it was because of "muh raid". This is like Hillary blaming her loss on the Russkies.

Is the person posting related to the people in the video? Because if not how do we 1. Know it's not fake and 2. know this randy poster is involved with them. Regardless, Kraut is massive cock. What's all this hubbub all about in regards to the tweet?

Those fucking niggers just made Kraut a Martyr.
Wtf is this shit? Are these people the most retarded alt righters ever, or is there something more (((sinister))) going on?

>lazia

Fuck that pussy boy bugman, complaining about how gay the west is while he gets scholarship bux from the UK.

I'm pretty sure Kraut is intentionally misunderstanding the arguments Alt Hype is making. Alt Hype isn't attacking Molecular Biology. He is only saying Molecular Biology isn't necessary for determining heritability.

except he literally provides evidence that it WAS raided, unlike hillary clinton when she lost the election

Is there more evidence than just the one picture in OP?

>I'm pretty sure Kraut is intentionally misunderstanding the arguments Alt Hype is making
Well no shit. Alt-Hype presents several steps of arguments above the Kraut's counters in the previous videos, and often even in the same one.

For the love of God, a retard can. Even if you told the dumbest of his devoted followers "Can you construct a good purely logical argument against what he is saying right now?", I'm sure most of them could. Yet he never gets into it.

It's like if in a world of flat-earthers I wrote a book about the spherical earth, and the top-rebuttal of the opposition was
>hurr durr if world is a ball why don't people on the down side fall down
when I wrote about gravity, attraction towards center of mass etc. on page 2 and they already knew it.

>Kraut's videos are so retarded that the Alt right rejoice every time he makes one because they get to tear it apart and strengthen their possition
>coincidentally his latest video gets """flagged and taken down""" and he immediately blames the alt right even though they gain nothing in doing so while Kraut gets to cry "censorship and harassment"
>fellow Skeptics pile on and decry the alt right of censorship
Where were you when Kraut decided to be the next anita sarkesian?
Where were you when the Skeptics ™ became the next SJWs and the alt right the next GG bougeyman?

I had to read that comment 3 times before understanding your point. Maybe try proofreading in the future.

The best thing about Kraut's videos is we get a new Alt Hype video almost immediately after.

>false flagging raid
Its not really a false flag if you aren't attacking yourself and blaming it on someone else

go on his twitter page, im sure there's lots of stuff on there m8

For those who want to listen to Kraut spouting sophistry for 54mins, Sargon mirrored the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=n88bx5KRnc0

I kind of feel sorry for the poor fellow, DESU. Alternative Hypothesis, JFG and so on will tear him (another) new one over this.

You don't get it: one tiny, insignificant discord server organised a raid on his video. So what? Does that explain why his video got so many downvotes? No! That's because someone came here and posted links to his newest video and people like me, who had nothing to do with the raid, (I haven't even been on discord in 5 months) wrote mean comments and downvoted.

There's no reason the alt right would want this video taken down. The gist of it is that he accuses Alt Hype of dismissing molecular genetics because Alt Hype said molecular genetics isn't necessary. There's no actual debunking of anything, which is par for the course for Kraut. All Kraut does is act like none of the info is valid because it hasn't been peer reviewed.

Sorry Kraut, I got an urge to pee-pee while writing it.

Is the video even worth watching?
I've seen all his other videos and can only assume that the quality is roughly the same.
In the first minute of the video, he's already strawmanning Faulk as not understanding what citations are for, when Faulks actual point was that citations aren't really necessary when you're making conceptual arguments (philosophy of science thype stuff).

I don't think I can sit through an hour of misrepresentation and scientific half truths.

It's the same shit as always. Not worth watching if you want to see something new.

I'm sorry for being an amritard but what is this diagram showing exactly? What is dimension 1 & 2? Does it have to do with intelligence or the spread of a gene?

it really is, he is not really denying the possibility that inteligence may be heraditary, just clearing up some bullshit, and exposing some lies by the alternative hypothesis, I really expected a dumb video, but that on was pretty good, TLDW: to make a definitive claim about race and IQ you have to find the genes, twin studies are not enough, he blows it way out of proportion, but he does show ryan straigt up being dishonsest, you could say its a setting the record straight video.

Bullshit. Any time he shows Ryan apparently being dishonest, he takes a sounbyte and then misrepresents the point Alt Hype is making.

no he gets a legit quote from the book ryan used and shows him leaving out the sentence that states that microbiology is important

Alt Hype never said microbiology wasn't important. He just said it isn't necessary to infer heritability.

i dont disagree with ryans conclusions, krauts video is more clearing up the methods, Kraut is a dumb cunt, but the dudes that helped him made a good video, and ryan is in the wrong

yeah, like I said the video is blown out of proportion, but ryan was being dishonest about the book quote, and kraut makes good points why twin studies etc. are not enough.
but it should just serve ryan as critisism, after all, i think that the main point of ryan can hardly be debunked, that humans that evolved vastly different should not be expected to have the same inteligence.

what is the e-celeb faggotry
gtfo you faggots
>in all fields

Lazia is a no-chin, Slav faggot.

That is literally what a false flag is.
My retarded fellow countryman probably meant falsely flagging.
DMCA abuse is against the youtube guidelines though, so he has only himself to blame

No it didn't. The quote only says that molecular generics can be used to identify specific genes when looking at complex traits. It didn't say it was the only way nor even the most important way.

and Ryan's point wasn't that molecular generics doesn't matter at all, only that you don't need that level of analysis to infer hertability when you have evidence based in quantitative genetics. Ryan didn't leave out that senetence because it discredits his point, he left it out because it actually was irrelevant to his main point. Either Kraut is this much of a sophist or he is so autistic that it seems it will be impossible for him to grasp this point.

It doesn't prove shit. What's the volume of dislikes compared to said persons reach? He sounds like a little bitch.

HOW CAN WE EVEN COMPETE AGAINST HIM?
CAN YOU ANSWER BACK?

I've never heard any alt righters talking about a master race outside of some Jew meme. This guy is making shit straight up. He must be an insignificant thinker if he has to rely on a strawman.

I disagree, he should have just kept it in there, but in essence krauts video was just: "your methodology is flawd, dont make so bold claimes"
but he really enjoyed himself doing it, he is basicly not saying a lot, but its still a good video, a lot of faggy shit that stretches it out, but a video that makes fair points
there are way more whites whith high IQs then Jews, really makes you think

Cuck and Tee is done. Alt-Hype absolutely destroyed him. Muh little jeans boy has no credibility left

If Kraut's interpretation of that sentence is correct, then that entire field the book was written about is obsolete which obviously isn't the case.

I understand why Alt-Hype left it out, he would have to put 1-2 minute caveat for that sentence since it relates to Kraut's point. I personally would just find another quote to better fit the video.

infoproc.blogspot.com/search/label/iq

Steven Hsu needs more exposure. He's a physicist doing work on genetics and he's apolitical. I just post links to his blog. People who argue against the genetics of intelligence are arguing against reality and so they have to rely on rhetoric. Thankfully it's hard to call an incredibly intelligent Asian professor a white supremacist so it blows their dishonest arguments into smithereens.

Everyone's the alt right to this guy. I expect such paranoid delusions from a man who held a foreign woman hostage in his home.

>this basket has X many oranges
>this basket has Y many apples

Wow, this is a startling revelation. Someone notify the Nobel prize committee

he should have just included it, so he is not vounerable that, but you are likely right, like I said its more a critique of the Methodology instead of the conclusion, also I was surprised Kraut legit read a book, he just appeas so fucking dumb in some videos, that it really surprised me

You absolutely do not have to find the genes. We don't know all of the genes associated with much of anything because it's a complex system. The opacity makes his demand nearly impossible to satisfy. Thankfully, there's more than enough evidence, not all of it is from twin studies, to satisfy the reasonable conclusion of it having a genetic basis. A lot of scientific 'facts' are in this category and no one ever moves the goal posts. Absolute certainty is rarely required unless the person demanding it has ulterior motives. Like when peolpe say evolution is just a theory, the objections are intellectually dishonest.

>kraut
>reading books

The guy probably just torrented it and looked for the quotes. There's a good scan of 30 something MBs.

Alt-Hype is really good too.

youtube.com/user/fringeelements

thealternativehypothesis.org/

i don't know what any of that is
sage

m8 i agree, but the video made fair points.
But it really is dumb to say it is likely not genetic when malenutrition etc. are hardly an issue in the first world.

I'd rather listen to someone like Stardusk or JFG than I would Kraut. K&T's jimmies are at maximum rustlement and he's already alienated loads of his audience

I would just like to see Kraut provide evidence against race IQ theory. All he's done is attack methodology.