MLK vs. Malcolm X

>MLK: Whites and blacks in the US should look past their differences and learn to live in peace with one another.

>MX: African-Americans should forge a new state and live separately from American whites.

Who was right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#The_Mother_Plane_and_Ezekiel.27s_Wheel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one that doesn't look like a complete nigger

So X?

bump

The one who doesn't have eyes miles apart or a huge nose.

Malcolm X wanted to go back to africa right? I know he was also friends with George Lincoln Rockwell.

He realised that blacks were not made to live in western civilisation. While MLK didn't seem to understand that judging blacks according to their skin colour or the content of their character is the exact same thing. He was a marxist so he believed that racial struggle could only defeated by equality (which means total panmixia and miscegenation).

OP is still a nigger

Malcolm X seems to be the good one. MLK was a degenerate and FBI/CIA/Communist asset. Malcolm X was just angry and woke.

Either one would have been fine, which is why they were murdered. Instead we ended up with "Blacks deserve free shit because they're black. White people are evil."

Although I should point out that, until he converted from Black Islam to mainstream Islam, X thought whites were evil. But even then, he thought the solution was separating black society from white society, not hating whitey while still taking their money.

MX.

Malcolm X spoke directly against the welfare state, saying it was a continuation of the Uncle Tom mentality in most blacks.

kill whitey

Malc was our guy

MalcomX was /ourguy/

X hated Jews and was admired by George Lincoln Rockwell. The choice is obvious.

pot kettle black fucking niggers all the fucking same

Good red pills here.

>Who was right?
Malcolm X was better read and refused to be a cuck to the KKK like MLK did

Intradesting

MLK then? Ok, thanks.

>Malcolm X wanted to go back to africa right?
he didn't say that, he was too busy badmouthing liberals

This. He grew up in the hood. He self-educated while in prison. Once he simmered down and dropped the "kill whitey" narrative, the Muslim brotherhood firebombed his house and then murdered him. MLK on the other hand was a puppet. He had all of his speeches written for him, participated in sex orgies, and was a communist - All recently revealed in the JFK files.

I agree with both of them.

weren't blacks already separate from whites in MX's era? Sure it wasn't official, but it was basically de-facto segregation until white libs brainwashed blacks. Read this passage from Sowell about growing up in jiim crow south before he moved to Harlem.

>Chief Justice Earl Warren said that racially separate schools"are inherently unequal," even when they were provided with the same tangible resources. To separate black children"from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone."

>Inspiring as such rhetoric may seem, it establishes no fact, nor even a probability. I happen to have been one of those black children who went to a segregated school in the South. The fact that there were no white kids in our school was something that no one I knew ever expressed any concern over, or even noticed. There were no white kids in our neighborhood or anywhere we went. Why would we be struck by the fact that there were no white kids in our schools -- much less be so preoccupied with that fact as to interfere with our learning the three R's?

>the Muslim brotherhood firebombed his house and then murdered him
only after that group was taken over by the FBI, Malcolm X's death was an FBI hit

Every time.

You mean The Nation of Islam. The Muslim Brotherhood is an actual Islamic organization, following mainstream Islamic teachings, whereas the NOI is a black supremacist organization with little to do with other schools of Islam.

If you're new to the NOI I suggest reading the following:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#The_Mother_Plane_and_Ezekiel.27s_Wheel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

>I'm playing with flags! LOL I LOVE Sup Forums MAYMAYS XD

do /ournigs/ still exist?

Nation of Islam/Black Hebrew Israelites are the closest to actual Sup Forums values. They are basically Black Supremacists who want to murder Khazar Jews.

it would be cool if they were more woke as they say.
nogs really are the jew's tool and they don't know it.

There's the Hotep movement.

>I'm posting gore! LOL I LOVE Sup Forums MAYMAYS XD
kys my dude

>Liberia
>Zimbabwe
>Hatti
Niggers sure are good at running countries after killing off all the white folk