Gets a blood transfusion from Dio (a vampire)

>gets a blood transfusion from Dio (a vampire)
>is completely fine

Can someone explain this? Also, how could a Hamon user even accept a blood transfusion from a vampire to begin with? Wouldn't it just fuck him up whenever Hamon circulated in his body?

Isn't that why he stopped using hamon?

He took his own blood from DIO (That doesnt make sense but whatever)

Idk I just finished Stardust Crusaders.

Still doesn't make sense how he's not a vampire or otherwise completely fucked. Also, doesn't Hamon flow naturally in Hamon users?

Don't get so worked up about it, it's a 90's japanese comic.

Do you know where you are?

I'm less concerned about the blood transfusion and more how he ignores the gaping knife wound in his neck

Well, if we follow the logic of the flesh buds, since DIO was dead, the blood was no longer able to turn him into a vampire.

Or you can argue that he just recovered the same blood that DIO drained him. Or even that it was because DIO's blood was also Joestar blood, that's why Joseph was able to receive it well.

I suppose It's like said.

Yes, I am!

why do people get completely apoplectic over same stand? dio used some sort of hermit purple thing before this happened and no one seems to mind

He had that tick plant brain things.

>Or even that it was because DIO's blood was also Joestar blood, that's why Joseph was able to receive it well.

Couldn't be this, since Dio was able to turn Vanilla Ice into a vampire with his blood, the blood in his/Jonathan's body would have been tainted.

Get lost

>mecha shit

Kys

DIO was already dead so his blood had no effect on him I guess? That's the only distinction from when Vanilla Ice was revived in the same way.

>Or you can argue that he just recovered the same blood that DIO drained him
Well DIO had already integrated it into his body by then which is why he went High in the first place. It had to have been because he was already dead. Flesh bud goes crazy but blood is just blood it seems.

You wouldn't recognize a godamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you at the end of your fucking dick

So get off Araki's back

also Cyber City is not mecha

Dio's blood revived and healed Vanilla Ice so it seems to have healing powers that transferred over.

Additionally it could be that upon healing and being able to breathe hence use it again, his hamon then purified whatever vampire shit Dio had running through it, leaving only a mix of his own blood and Dio's, which is really his own relative's in the first place so they likely share blood type (never bothered to check that specifically though).

>is named hot pants
>doesn't wear shorts
Araki's a hack

>he doesn't know that Joseph actually did turn evil when he came back to life and has only been playing along with Jotaro waiting for his chance to strike back

You need to breathe in order to use Hamon, which Joseph definitely wasn't doing with no blood in his veins. It was just a regular blood transfusion. DIO's blood stopped having any vampiric effect when he died. It's the only logical explanation. Jotaro just got his heart pumping once the blood started flowing again.

Now why he didn't have severe brain damage after having his oxygen cut off for several minutes is beyond me, but it's within my suspension of disbelief for JoJo.

killyourself, jojobrony

If merely using Hamon can slow peoples' aging drastically, it probably can make them resistant to a lot of shit that normally maims or kills people. Joseph wasn't a hardcore hamon user anymore by the time of Dio, but he still definitely had the ability.

I wish there was a what if in which Joseph actually did come back as a vampire.

I'll accept that vampires blood stops being infected when they die, but why was Jotaro so quick to go ahead and test it out on his grandfather when he couldn't possibly have known this?

Better than leaving him dead

Its known that vampirism is passed through the saliva, therefore, a blood transfusion should be ok.

My guess is that vampires chose to infect others with their blood, because Dio was dead he couldn't turn Joshep into a Vampire

It was specifically Joseph's blood that Dio stole that he put back into Joseph's body. Dio drank a lot of it after all.

You need to receive the vampire essence to turn into a vampire. This is literally stated.

So how am I supposed to read this shit? There are like 5 manga with the same name, but they're different. Which one is the first?

Jotaro punched all of the vampire blood out of DIO. He only had Joseph's blood.

Healed by Dio's blood. The only ones that got fucked were the ones with the flesh bud, like Okuyasu's father.

gut feeling so complicated

in order

Except it likely would've undone everything they just did, cause Joseph to die in vain, cause his mother to die, and overall make things worse than before.

JOSEPH IS DIO!!!
HOLY SHIT!

He did turn into a vampire, but because Dio was dead, he didn't turn evil. He refused to feed, which is why his condition declined so much, despite knowing hamon which would have at least kept him healthy.

it was his grandfather's body who wasn't ever a vampire dumbass

yeah he should become a vampire. And giorno probably should be one too

It's not the blood, but the saliva from the vampire bite that turns you into one. It's true, just ask my lawyer.

That explains why he's apparently still alive when part 6 happens, and why he wears a big hat and coat.

That actually makes sense