Hi, I'm Friedrich Nietzsche, and I'm responsible for the destruction of the west

Hi, I'm Friedrich Nietzsche, and I'm responsible for the destruction of the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism
google.com/amp/s/antimodernist.wordpress.com/2012/09/06/active-vs-passive-nihilism/amp/
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ge071m9bGeY
youtube.com/watch?v=ubYIpJIKlJg
youtube.com/watch?v=S7pwItrhEZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks Now Islam will take the west!

"the essence of a woman is a hole" our guy.

Hi, I'm Jonny Knoxville and welcome to sage.

American education everybody. At least pick Hegel, Marx, Focault or any other meme scapegoat for your destructive influence on the world.

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

> Around 400, St Augustine, one of the most influential and foundational figures of Catholic theology, preached that the Jews must be protected for their ability to explain the Old Testament.
> Jews must be protected for their ability

> Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6
> While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection.[7] Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism

Christians protecting Jews is not a "corruption of Christianity", all the way back to St Augustine Jews were seen as part of Christianity. That is why Jews never had to leave Europe even when they were constantly expelled numerous times from every kingdom by angry farmers. Papal edicts helped them move to the next kingdom and eventually get back to the first one.

> but muh synagogue of Satan

The only result of Christian "enemty" against Jews was giving them an absolute monopoly over high finances, and protecting them from angry farmers.

And how can it be otherwise? If Jews are the enemies of Christianity, the synagogue of Satan, then it is the duty of Christians to love them and protect them, "love your enemies and provide them with help" was clearly said by both Jesus and Paul, and the early christians like Saint Augustine openly agreed

I was going to write a snarky response but I'll stick with "Active Nihilism"
google.com/amp/s/antimodernist.wordpress.com/2012/09/06/active-vs-passive-nihilism/amp/
He's a post-Christianity hero

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit of other christians, and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether, and right wing concerns ARE wordly concerns

Christian Morality attacks the foundations of the monarchy and capitalism, thus its spirituality is left-wing

Jesus saying that for the rich, powerful, strong (i.e. a monarch) it is almost impossible to go to Heaven, while the poor will inherit the Earth, you have a recipe for spiritual marxism that will become the real deal as soon as the Church losses its ability to prevent people from reading the Gospel directly
Under Christianity, a hobo is holier than the king, a beggar is holier than an entrepreneur, that contradiction can't last, and it didn't last

It is not an accident Europeans were the first people to violently remove their monarchs to replace them with utopian ideologies
it is not an accident either that every christian church outright rejects whatever version of "true Christianity" you may claim to be the truth.

The people devoted to the cult, working for it 24 / 7, spending their entire lives on it think that your interpretation makes no sense

They think that when Jesus and Paul said something they actually meant it, the people joining religious missions because the Gospel inspired them, the people that go to Africa and adopt babies, the people that actually wanna follow the lives of the early Christians like John Chrysostom (which you constantly claim is a "true Christian" because he didn't like jews, while ignoring everything else he ever said) and live a life of self-denial and poverty to feed others, people like Mother Teresa that lived surrounded by filth and excrement in India...

But you don't. You wanna pretend to be a christian while living a life of a roman
Jesus himself said that if you wanna be like a roman and love your friends and hate your enemies, then pretend to follow him, you are a hypocrite
What kind of argument can you even make to actual devoted christians that go on missions to Congo and India and even DIE for it, to tell them that their version of Christianity is corrupted and damaged by jews?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):
- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.
Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

There is no "white genocide", what is really going is white suicide, with christian morality as its main driver. The abortion issue is a perfect example of white christians openly fighting against their own interests by wanting to increase the birthrates of blacks and other democrat sub-groups that do abort
Tell me: do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks? (The entire South would be deep blue for starters)

That Jews took control of european finances and loaning and then global finances by proxy, is another example. If the Churches had not been issuing numerous edicts to give a monopoly of high financing to Jews, jews would have not become so powerful.

Support for Israel is a third way Christian Morality screws whites over, and it is far from a recent occurance or corruption. As early as 1600s, puritans already believed that a jewish Israel in the middle east was a prerequisite for the Apocalypse. As early as the 400s, Saint Augustine was calling Christians to defend the Jews,

Christianity does not allow for racial divisions among Christians either "there is no jew or greek" makes it quite clear. Citing Paul made extremely easy for the anti-segregation preachers of the 60s to get the majority of whites on their side
It also makes no historical sense, christian preachers from 1700s (before the supposed "jewish take over of Christianity") actively travelled to dangerous parts of Africa and South America to convert tribes even when it very often costed their own lives, and when they were converted they fought against conquerors for equal rights for the new christians (see: bartolome de las casas). Numerous preachers of all churches were massacred in Japan (which remains immune to the moral paralysis that is destroying Europe... really makes me think).

Paul was anti-natalist, as things like wife and family would get in the way of getting people to worship his jewish god.

If unmarried men followed the words of Paul, there would no be any civilization to begin with, people would stop marrying as it would interfere witgh their mental masturbation being a "good person" by telling others that they will go to hell

See:
> 8 Now to the unmarried men and women, and for the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
> Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife.
> 32 I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.
t. Paul the Pharisee

Paul makes it EXTREMELY CLEAR that the main concern for every christian is the spread of this virus-like cult at the expense of their own tribe, and his main worry is that Christians may not devote 100 % of their time to the spread of the cult

the organic self-sustaining self-interested self-preserving society that Sup Forums wants is fundamentally incompatible with the "do not save for tomorrow, leave your family and spread my cult" dogma that both Jesus and Paul saw as the main duty of a christian
Jesus made it even clearer:
> "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't become my follower"- Jesus

That monks welcomed a celibate life is not some sort of ahistorical accident that has nothing to do with Paul

I don't know if Nietzsche had any meaningful impact on the West other than confusing a few college students in their philosophy class.

>worms

Nietzsche literally warned against the death of the west. Predicted that a lack of belief in God or absolute morality would lead to war and degeneracy. Then WWI and WWII happened.

As a matter of fact the main reason Europe got out of the Dark Ages was the liberalization of lending at an interest which made business flourish.

Does being too ahead of the curve and being constantly misinterpreted mean its his fault. Read the chapter on the Tarantula in Thus Spake Zarathustra, dude hated sjw's 150 years before they even existed.

>Nietzsche is nihilistic

Nietzsche was the first alt-right

>Be Nietzsche
>sense the impending death of the west due to the loss of faith in God and objective, shared, cultural morality
>spend entire life trying to create a system to replace the dying one, in which man can still assert value and meaning in life, in a world in which subjectivity and relativism reigns.
>hundreds of years later some faggot will claim I am responsible for the decline and collapse I strove to thwart
kill yourself, tipster.

This.
His "God is dead" speech is a lamentation and a warning to Europe, not a fedora-tipping, celebratory taunt towards the church. What could possibly replace the edifice left by a belief in God, an afterlife, and objective moral systems?

youtube.com/watch?v=ge071m9bGeY

>Nietzsche is dead.
>~God

pretty good diagram, desu

Nah, he just saw it coming. He was more redpilled on atheism than most atheists.

The fedora atheists to me seem to object to the existence of God because they don't like the idea of accepting some father figure coming into their life and telling them what to do and how to behave, not that this is a good argument for theism, but a psychological analysis of why some people are atheists.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubYIpJIKlJg

This is like believing oncology consultants give you cancer when they diagnose you

>Amerimutt education

Nietsche didn't destroy the west, he merely predicted that it would happen. Ex. "The Last Man." Also if you read into his concept of slave morality you'll find that he was opposed (being knowledgeable about Greek antiquity) to the sort of corrupted morality that is ruining our society today. Read more of his books.

I think you mean gramsci

> one of the most disgusting man in history wasnt a jew

Reallt shocking

Son, are you fucking retarded?

Nietzsche only attempted to describe and provide a solution to the West's inevitable decline.

>predict shit
>try to find a cure
>people don't listen
>shit happened
>your fault

>Tried to find solution to nihilism
>Destroyed the west

Are you perchance a faggot?

What kind of autism is this.

> It was so weak that a man taking the time to think deeply about it was enough to break it

wew lad, maybe it wasn't that good then?

Fat and stupid neo-murrrikan garbage explaining her disunderstanding of everything. Please, do go on showing your inadequacy in the real world. Or, plainly, burn yourself to our amusement.

t. someone who didn't actually read Nietzsche

Fuck off, faggot

Terrible interpretations.

>God is dead.
>Nietschze is dead.
And I'm not feeling to well myself...

>You didn't read X the right way, according to me, because I'm the only person who read it the right way
Fuck off Hans. You've been ruining Europe for way too fucking long.

>unironically posting the school of life
please stop
even if the video is correct (probably isn't), don't promote that shit channel

>responsible for the destruction of the west.
so he was a jew?

It was Christianity that enervated the vitality and warrior spirit of "the West"--it simply took centuries to truly engrain itself an a more masculine and paganistic population. Christianity is fundamentally a feminine faith, which tried to impose a feminine rule of a priestly caste that had power over sovereign kings, and led directly to universalism and liberal morality/ideology (which is a form of secularised Christian ethics, which was largely alien to the dominant populations of Europe prior to Christianity and its gradual erosion and weakening.

Nietzsche identified the doctrinre as pushed by the Jew Saul of Tarsus that destroyed the spirit of western man, and made a universalist out of him, a universalist crusader for "justice" that wanted to bring every "soul", equally precious, into the great human family of uniformity.

He was right.

Something so supposedly fragile didn't deserve to stand. Now, on to proving OP wrong by demonstrating that these current trials will only serve to make us stronger in the long run!

I think you mean Schopenhauer.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7pwItrhEZo

Nice analysis there!

Actually some Muslim countries are slowly succumbing to secular, progressive liberal values, especially among the younger generations.

Science be praised!

Kek best thread on Sup Forums right now

The kind Kalergi Coudenhove rightly identified as Pagan. He made the erudite assessment that Nietszche was one of the only Pagan thinkers in a sea of good goy Jewish philosophy.

TL;DR Fuck slave morality. Fuck abasement. Fuck selfish suicidal pursuit of an afterlife. Fuck turn the other cheek mentality. Fuck Revelatory Jerusaleum scripture, fuck everything Abrahamic.

Defend your people, celebrate your life, learn from your ancestors and debate things like an Athenian, and always place the continued existence and prosperity of your people as infinitely more important than going to heaven or appeasing a God or Judge.

This.

OP is a fag.

Could never have said it better!

Amen.

Er, fuck, I mean Ας είναι.

More like he just correctly predicted a lot of things that would happen when God was abandoned.

>TL;DR Fuck slave morality. Fuck abasement. Fuck selfish suicidal pursuit of an afterlife. Fuck turn the other cheek mentality. Fuck Revelatory Jerusaleum scripture, fuck everything Abrahamic.
Calm down Varg

This.
It's sad that we're still jerking off much of the leftovers of what he tried to say (he was an early precursor to post-modernism) but most of the world seems convinced that's the end of it, others regress into lesser belief systems (why race shit, religion shit, new age quackery is common nowadays) while the rest wants to embrace some transhumanist existence. He really hoped we could do better, and only gave the tools to our own demise to rebuild even better than before

Ask me how I know you haven’t read nietzsche

You beautiful beautiful man.

May you rest in disruption.

You are a God.

You have been misinterpreted grossly but it's not your fault as the way you expressed yourself was rather insane.

As someone who has reached a level of insanity that is close to yours I have been able to reach beneath the veil of your discourse and uncover much about myself and the world.

God is dead. When he was alive the worst thing was to sin against God.

Now that he is dead, the worst thing is to sin against the world.

The world as it exists to strive to ultimate power and supreme control.

To sin against the ubermench.

To sin against humanity and the unatural force.

To devolve as we have to such an animalistic state of mind. And to emerge human once again.

Unlimited power has always been within our grasp.

More then human? Or less than?

A dichotomy of animal and machine.

The unity of the two, and the trance dance of both.

Ubermench.

I will not forget.

Hegel, Kierkegaard and Kant helped to shape the West
Schopenhauer and Nietzsche hated the western ideals

Nietzsche is no more responsible for the destruction of the West than Peter Hitchens will be responsible for its salvation..

Oswald Spendler warned the west
Alfred Rosenberg and other Fascist reacted
The Anglos and US wanted to prevent this from happening and destroyed the european ideals

*trancendence

Thus is not the singularity, that some Jewish man has thought up recently.

Nor can it be achieved by artificial intelligence.

The future of man. Is biological and mechanical. As is our current incarnation.

Knowledge is power.

God, an entity with all the knowledge. Therfore all the power.

Laplace's deamon

"I am convinced that God does not play dice" -Albert Einstein

Indeed he does not.

And this who strive for his ideal need not either.

^^^^

Yep. Idk what these Christian people are doing in here.

Neitzich did not dispute or even adress any "existence" of God.

He merely narrated a thought experiment to prove that people could still have morals outside of religion.

And that in an atheist world (although he never explicitly stated that our world was atheist. )

The ultimate goal should be to become God. (In layman's terms)