Why do nigs love pitbulls so much?

and whats the best way to defend my own small dog while walking him.its inevitable my dog will get attacked especially when these retards off leash their pitties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont own a small dog then.
I have a Ridgeback and a Chodenhund and never had problems

Because they are big as fuck and owning one is like having a living breathing wall gun. You know that feel when you see scared niggas on the street crossing to the other side just to avoid altercations? It feels fucking powerful.

Because every nigger who's ever been around a dog thinks he's Mike Vick.

Dogs and nigs are natural enemies.
Niggers just like to walk down the gettho with a badass pitbull for street credibility

>why do blacks like pitbulls?
Because they seem to behave much like them.
Vid and webm related.
youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo

Pitbulls are literally the nigger of dogs. You don't properly train them and know how to handle them, they just fucking attack anything.

pepper spray

Because they're a breed known to have been bred for fighting and niggers want a vicious, murderous dog to protect their crack houses.

The negae of dogs.

They resemble them. It's fucking uncanny

It wasnt really my intention to own a pit but a few years ago at the place where i was living my neighbors are basically the definition of white trash. They have several pits and none of them are fixed just constantly spewing out puppies so they could sell them on craigslist. My dog was the runt out of a litter of 11 she wasnt strong enough to find a teat so she ended up getting pushed aside by the other pups. I went to the feed store and bought puppy formula. My cat acted as her surrogate mother while I nursed her through infancy. They are really great dogs if raised properly with discapline and exercise. They are energetic dogs and need a job to do and if you dont direct them they will find their own way to amuse themselves.

Hilariously and sad at the same time. You drop your guard for one damn second with a badly behaved pitbull, it's over there trying to kill something for no fucking reason just wagging its tail like it's having a good time.

This. Get a dog that isn't a useless, yappy piece of shit.

Deserves jail time

I'm not saying all pitbulls, but with the vast majority of them you better fucking know what you're getting into if you decide to purchase one. Few need as much discipline as those.

It's a shame this was said anonymously, got a feeling that you're going to wind up another statistic before 2019. The runts are usually the most dangerous.

>small dog

Are you a homosexual?

> durrrr fuck pitbulls, you actually have to train them

t. impotent Danish fag

T. Subhuman

Pitbulls along with their owners should be shot on sight plus any dog with a dumb fuck owner.

>you're impotent if you can't handle a pitbull.
Yeah totally harmless right tough guy?

t. memeflaggot who needs to get the fuck off my site

Because theyre the nigger of dogs. They kick as in dog fights.

>and whats the best way to defend my own small dog while walking him.its inevitable my dog will get attacked especially when these retards off leash their pitties.

I've worried about this as well as my dog is a smaller non-neutered dog. Neutered dogs are always causing problems with him and it's caused him to become a breedist. Huskies, German Shepherds, Corgi - he sees them and he loses it because they've fucked with him before. I worry about the pit bull thing.

As far as I've read you just hope they have a collar so you can grab onto that if you need to, shove your arm down it's throat if you have to, or go for the eyes.

Why do niggers love them? They're stupid. The two types of folks who own these dogs are wanna be tough guy retards and sissy liberal types who feel bad for the dogs owned by wanna be tough guy retards. Not a good combination.

They dont. They dont love anything. Theyre nigs

I doubt it. She gets bossed around by a little chihuahua the pecking order was established very early it goes little dog cat then pit she even eats last.

its the closest thing to owning a slave they have

But I love my Boston terrier.

>hats the best way to defend my own small dog
A gun.

Nigger dogs. Hope those two got a bullet in the skull.

>Pepper spray like mentioned
>Carry a baton that's legal or a long pole/staff
Honestly, if you didn't have the small dog, you could easily scare the pitbull away with one of those high pitched sound/frequency emitters. They scare the shit out of most hearing dogs, but they don't do damage and are worth it

Pitt Bulls are niggers
Just like the Germ cuck to try and work around them instead of getting rid of the problem

One day, likely soon, she'll grow tired of the pecking order and try to change her position through force.

stupid fat bitch with her nigger dogs
i hope they fucking murder her

could be but i still doubt it. she is almost 4 years old and ive had her since 2 weeks old. She has known her place since she walked around the house for the 1st time. If something was going to happen i would have been when she was an adolescent. she is happy with her place in the pack. its funny how you want her to go crazy and attack. i feel sorry for you ahmed.

>Be pitbull owner
>Always carry a gun on you
>If your dog attacks something shoot it in the head
Or just don't own dogs bred to act like niggers.

I want the breed to be wiped out entirely, if your ignorant ass is collateral so be it, I really don't care that much if you die or you don't so long as these dogs do.

>Pitbulls bred for dog pit fights.
>niggers bred for mandingo fights.
>Correlation =/= causation

>she is happy with her place in the pack

ha, the retardation of mutts is astounding