Is there anything more cringier than women in their 40s who never had kids who behave as if they are still in their 20s?

is there anything more cringier than women in their 40s who never had kids who behave as if they are still in their 20s?

guys that have serious relationships with women that can't have kids

Nope.

Yes. Adult virgin males who aren't men enough to hook up with one of these women and better each other's lives, yet are bitter and faggotty enough to criticize them on the internet like this bitter unfuckable retard, OP.

Most women in their 40s behaving like they're in their 20s have kids and feel like they missed out. Probably going through a mid-life crisis and divorced fairly recently.

the men do it, too.
my supervisor was telling me to have kids and was showing me his Facebook to show me how people who never had kids are.

It went like this:
>People who had kids: post about their kids, their vacations, kid's accomplishments, renovating their house, pets.
>People who never had kids: hurr duur muh favorite band in concert! check out this dank meme! I'm doing this! I did that! I'm going to do something! this is a great new band! Look at me! Check this new song! I did this crazy thing! I'm at this festival!
He told me "don't be like them. Have a family, do things together, stay together through good and bad, put up a nice Christmas tree, and put your kids' drawings on the fridge - they'll feel proud."

Yes!

Women in their 40s who cry about open borders and think all migrants are her children and will defend those kids from any attack, questioning or what have you.
Then they proceed to fuck these men which is kind of strange since they think of them as their kids but whatever, i wont judge that atleast

Yes, women in their 40s who did have kids who behave as if they are still in their 20s. Also GenZtard numales that think life after 18 is all about banging teenage virgins. You faggots need to grow up.

Yeahhhhh men in their 40s who never had kids or got married are pretty pathetic too, they talk about still going to night clubs and stuff

Imagine being 40 and still considering a trip to a night club to be exciting

It's cringier when they behave like they're in their 20s and have multiple kids

Tell me about it. I go to the gym and it’s nothing but pathetically insecure 40 year old Becky’s trying their hardest to compete with peak fertility Stacy’s for Chad and Jamal’s attention. You’ll never find a more desperate, insecure and wildly irresponsible creature than a 40 year old, unmarried, childless white woman.

Where are all these single, childless, middle age womens at? Dating at my age is basically step-dad try outs.

The difference is that a man can still have kids when he's in his 40s and beyond without having to pay tens of thousands for IVF. Realistically a man has no reason to be as bitter as a woman because men don't have a use by date on their reproductive organs. It's that that causes women to be so bitter about having missed out and, once she realises this, she blames men because she isn't going to blame herself because that would mean accepting responsibility for her own actions. A trait the majority of women don't have.

>whiteknighting this hard
would you just fuck off to reddit already?

That women are usually coming off a divorce or just massive whores in general. Try to fuck those, not wife them up.

I happen to love them
They are my sole source of sex
They are easy to keep around and low maintenance
I would never think of marrying one though
and 40 to me is younger

fuckin hell. guy gave you some spot on advice dude

t. dadfag who's highschool friends are all degenerate fucking losers

Old-assed roastie detected.

fpbp
the only thing worse than over 40 women are the men who indulge them

>women in their 40s who never had kids who behave as if they are still in their 20s?
one
women in their 50s who never had kids who behave as if they are still in their 20s?

Technically true, although in reality if a man is 40 and not got kids he is going to struggle to find a healthy child age woman to have kids with him unless he is really successful.

I can smell the roast beef from here.

What about
women in their 60s who never had kids who behave as if they are still in their 20s?