She does it again guys

She does it again guys...
Full frontal into feminist faces!

youtube.com/watch?v=PZHuFah0uds&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCm7sChRQDcfAPjvWQoY7OdQ/videos
twitter.com/RealKraut/status/930495591913795585
returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
twitter.com/MillennialWoes/status/936288385798430722
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149650705/#149658639
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she's a quarter kike (grandfather's a kike) who has dated both a POO and a nigger in the past. and she has gone on record to say that she doesn'tcare what race her husband/bf will be (pic related is her AskFM). kys shlomo.

here's the POO she was so obsessed with.

she kicks feminists

you post on Sup Forums

Go away tranny lover

/ourgirl/

here's a her (((grandfather))). really wonder why his family had to flee those evil nazis. hmmm.

based lauren and based ben shapiro WRECKING college sjws and libtards :D!!!!

This poster is a shill who calls all right-wing women coalburners. He will never engage in debate or provide evidence for all his claims, only character assassinate. Pic related is him claiming RageAfterStorm banged niggers. He has done it to Pettibone and Tara too.

Looks like he switched IPs. Further proof he is a shill, repeating the blatant lie that she is jewish.

That was the first lauren southern vid i have watched.
Interesting...

damn
she looked so much hotter with her original hair color
still a free loading patreon whore milking idiots off shekels

Post pics of full frontal nudity or fuck off kike

That's not her hair, the pic is shopped. Everything that shill posts is disinfo

>none of them give a real answer
Fuck I hate lefties. They really cannot see politics in terms of actions and consequences.

Her color is dark blond and it suits her well. I don't know why she insists on getting them lighter

>the absolute state of britain

shame we dont have these marches here in germany

England is soooo fucked

Baphomet. When will people realize it will take the God Almighty to sort this out?

she's extremely hypocritical

I am so tired of seeing this bleached blonde 40 year old communist thot roastie. Why do they even spam her on Sup Forums? No one likes this cunt. Every thread Sup Forums wrecks Lauren and her paid shills defend their employer. And its always the same shills which is proof they're paid! But why? Lauren is making no head-way on Sup Forums and every thread just makes her more annoying. Are they purposely turning people against Southern or maybe they're just really bad at the marketing game?

i love her so much. i give her 1000$ a month and retweet everything she post.

one day, she will notice me and you fags will be jealous

Just a reminder that she got POOd

She's way hotter as a brunette, what the fuck, Lauren..

this was not the full frontal I was hoping for.

Kek at all the obvious anti-lauren shills. How is meeting thatguyt equal to getting blacked? She is perfect for entry level redpilling.

Reminder that anyone calling Lauren a kike is a divide/conquer shill.

>faith goldy
interview identitarian, protest against ethnocide and preach against civic nationalism
>lauren southern
talk about feminism and islam while 'secretly' liking ethno-nat video

sad!

They're playing different sides, and both have a place. Even Sargon playing fence-sitter still has value to us, because even if he won't admit it, we're the logical result of his ideas.

Why are you so angry at a young woman who made a White genocide video and has taken part in activism with generation identity in Europe?

What exactly have you done?

She is clearly a nationalist, the hatred from bitter virgins like you is totally unwarranted.

yeh goyim, donate to this actress, just focuss on e-celebs we feed you.

>Calling Jew a Jew is a divide&conquer

Such a mental gymnastics.

She's not a jew, shill-tard moron.

Faith Goldy is just as bad if not worse. She's what Lauren will be in 5-6 years. Unmarried, still espousing virtues she herself does not practice and childless.

Interdasting???? what happens there?

I'm going to ignore the content of the video and call her a jew.

She actually got told fucking hard, it's fun watching women counter women with women logic.

She literally took a DNA test. Not Jewish. Also, women are more likely to listen to a women on the other side of their politics as they can relate. Don't bash allies.

Why do jews always larp with a nazi flag?

lmfao that was actually some pretty good triggering?
will these leftists ever simmer down?
will they be forced to keep twisting themselves into pretzels to maintain their sanity?

I NEED MORE BETABUCKS Sup Forums

who is this

>asking them gotcha questions and baiting them into rage responses

You're actually doing it right this time. Learn from the Jews and the left more! This is the type of shit we need. Take a guess why Trump is so fucking sucessful.

The only girl worth giving attention was Emily Youcis

>yes goyim, only trust mainstream sources backed by big companies, independent media is all "e-celebs" and bad

She's not jewish.

Faith Goldy is engaged and her wedding date is set.

>women's rights or islam
is she asking this to me or the left? because I hate both (but I hate islam less)

all these women,
and no dads

very sad

notice how none of these feminists are strong negro or latina women

Holy shit bongistan
why are your feminists so particularly insufferable compared to other nations?

Finfag is Lauren with a proxy and basically tits or gtfo.

I was curious about this youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UCm7sChRQDcfAPjvWQoY7OdQ/videos

I found the deleted russian facebook, looked for the discord, found a bunch of people sharing it, found a youtube channel related to this one, and another russian facebook profile.

Interesting to note that this guy is the guy who was on Kraut and Teas discord LOL

twitter.com/RealKraut/status/930495591913795585

OMG i love that chick now!

brit women are dumb as fucking rocks

Get a life, you fucking loser. You're worse than that fucking Finn

You're forgetting about Amer*can feminists, which is basically who all ours are copying

they're less ugly though

Hmm. Where have we seen things like this before?

that is a jew

Holy shit that's really her grandfather? He's obviously a Jew.

triggering the mind virus

Who gives a fuck, Im done with white women...

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

>she's a quarter kike (grandfather's a kike) who has dated both a POO and a nigger in the past. and she has gone on record to say that she doesn'tcare what race her husband/bf will be (pic related is her AskFM). kys shlomo.

Straight out of the Rules for radicals playbook:
RULE #4: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

only pol doesn't have a book o rules. This idea is only something that you radicals make up and the try to make people live up to the rules YOU made up for them, dummy.

t. retards who have never been to Scandinavia. Dude looks exactly like what I imagine snobby rich Swedes looking like

once again, EVERY Laura thread hit with shills.
Applause to her for being courageous and going into the front lines and asking the tough question.
She's exactly what we need, lads.

(((rich swedes)))

Have you ever engaged in debate?

NO MEN ON THE MARCH NO MEN ON THE MARCH...

who is fucking these women? lol

Also

STFU Moarpheus everybody knows who you are you predictable cunt. It's like you have an RSS with a screen for "lauren" what a pathetic faggot.

wedding date is set you stupid faggot lol. eat shit and KYS

Stop giving attention to e-celebs. Like, what the fuck is your problem? Omg some e-roastie just stated the obvious!! Better start a thread and let Sup Forums know so we can enjoy the company of the finn who is in love with her and flood the board with this cunt!

S A G E

Read these if you haven't already

twitter.com/MillennialWoes/status/936288385798430722

Scandinavia? If that's her grandfather he's clearly Jewish. You can just Google image search "danish grandpa" and see the difference between actual Danish grandfathers and Lauren's saba.

What's going on here?

Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard

yea this is actually cool
brits are so cucked hahahaha
loved watcihng that filthy muzzie blatantly lying her ass off
fucking semitics have no shame
contrast that with the extreme discomfort the whites had when they were just CONSIDERING expressing an untruth

>leftypol trying character assassination on the most influential female on the right

Fuck off.

Can you explain why?

Daily reminder to report and sage advertisement threads

Irony is the greatest form of comedy

I BTFO retards in debate on this board every single day

I fucking live here, I've been to Sweden and Denmark. I know what Scandinavians look like. Show us your flag retard, what are you hiding for? And explain her DNA test showing 0% jewish blood.

HAHA SHE OWNED THOSE FEMINISTS. FEMINISTS WRECKED!

Googling Danish grandpa to determine if someone is Jewish did i real have to explain that?

No offense but your word isn't reliable. You're just some user who could be on a proxy. If you google image search old Danish men, none of them look like Lauren's grandfather with big noses, black curly hair, and etc.

this

If you can't spot a Jewish face by now just lurk more.

Huh... they didn't have a problem letting the MALE cops into the march did they?

I'm tired of arguing with Moarpheus and his cadre of character assassins

sage and report.

How much more pathetic can you get?

I love that his ID is Biblc

Proof I'm Finnish, this product is only sold in Finland:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149650705/#149658639

Hey why did you ignore my point about the DNA test you shill? Why are you hiding your flag little buddy?

Huh, I would have thought Simonsen was Danish, it fits into our other Names og Jensen, Hansen, Olsen and so on.

You have no proof but are so desperate to find something you propose stupid ideas like looking at random pictures of what google determines to be a danish grandpa and calling that evidence. sad

>faith has her wedding date set

So, I'm correct.