Sup Forums in real life

Sup Forums in real life

twitter.com/_Roarss/status/935599690959044608

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
youtu.be/JSbfhJqIhDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally every one on Sup Forums is a coward when confronted by blacks. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Of course they'll tell you it's not true, that they once killed a pack of niggers with a swiss army knife.

All lies.

Remember that pasty ass bitch who started stripping his clothes off just because blacks were talking to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

This white supremacist is the kind of bitch faggot that gets raped in prison.

Everyone on Sup Forums is like that guy, they know this and it gets them SO FUCKING MAD to be uncovered for what they are: cowards.

See how no one replies to this thread? This is what a Echo Chamber is.

Literally no one on this site says this.

Literally I bet you do.

Excellent rebuttal. Read the sticky before posting.

Sage.

I don't fight niggers.

I have things to lose. Like a job. Nice teeth.

I call the police on them and say things like "I think I saw a weapon."

>one example
>"LITERALLY EVERY1"

He's probably a r_d infiltrator just like you.

>infiltrator
fuck off antifag

I'll take staged twitter garbage for 200 alex.

This. It's pretty easy honestly. Also the average person doesn't act like a complete cunt in public. Unless it's a nigger. Then all bets are off.

Yeah,no I have bills to pay and a job to hold.

I don't waste time with niggers who'll be dead a week later anyway.

>every time a nigger video is posted there are no keyboard warriors on Sup Forums saying they'd kill every nigger on sight if it were them

That's not true, you know it's not true and still you felt the need to write that knowing fully well it's not true.

They are clearly true niggers for attacking someone for saying a word. How much of a pussy do you have to be to be hurt by one word? Pathetic pavement apes should be killed as an example not to act like a faggot nigger.

Oh boy I'd love to know the logic behind this one Jamal

Let’s talk more about your homoerotic interracial Nazi prison rape fantasies. Is that why you lurk here? Being so close to something you hate yet want to make love to?

I don't fight black people IRL because that tends to be frowned upon in a civilised society. I do make sure that none pass any interviews I'm leading and I make sure that any that got through someone else's interview gets fired.

>I don't fight niggers.
>I have things to lose. Like a job. Nice teeth.

Oh sure... that's why you don't fight niggers..... Eheh... we both know that's not true.

>only proving that niggers are violent apes
The lighter skinned guy's win really.

Here is a good example of an impotent bitter white I was talking about. These guys are filled with rage and hate, no doubt, but faced with a nigger they all cower like little bitches.

It's called masculinity. Keep spewing your violent ape shit, though.

>masculinity
>acting like nigger
>beating people with a gang
Son, you have a lot to learn.

That sounds like a fuckton of projection, user. And if not, then how about we discuss your inability to argue on anything of merit, and instead relying on strawmen?

Overuse of ellipses is a sign of a mental disorder

Time to start worshiping BBC

>...
>eheh
Oh hi, tumblr.

The only fight I will get in with a nigger is one that ends with me being arrested and my weapon going into police inventory and me going to court to explain why I gave him multiple sucking chest wounds.
Anything less is a waste of time.

That's why the Japanese are classified pussies fucking VR hentai dolls with wh*te males on the list after them? You post a macro image of a buck tooth dork whose country is on decline for the very same reasons--a lack of masculinity.

Attack someone they claim said nigger while screaming word Nigger everywhere

Yeah seems like typical black people things

chinese or mexicans will exterminate them

>i-i dont fight niggers i have things to lose
>i-it's staged! f-fake news!
>i-i don't wanna waste my time with them...
>w-why would you attack someone for calling you a word, t-they should be killed
>i-i don't fight them, i just make sure t-they don't pass my interviews
>t-that guy won for practicing nonviolence

THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF
WESTERN
WHITES
HOLY
SHIT

And this is on a right wing board. You're supposed to be the toughest, most racist of the whites and the most ethnocentric. You spend all day talking about defending your race but the second a nigger challenges you, you back down and make excuses.

You better put all your hope in Slavic men, they're the ones that would actually fight back in this scenario and continue to call the ape for what it is. They're the ones that are going to survive. Jesus christ you people are all doomed. Holy shit I never realized how pathetic you Westerners are.

>being so insecure you start attacking the image that was just posted for fun
What is wrong with you niggers? You really lack masculinity if you let a word and a image destroy you like that.

after reading some comments it seems the video has been deleted because the nignogs filmed their own crime (punching an old man)

so ok then

Niggers really are that stupid: filming their own crimes. That is how most of them get caught. Sometimes I wonder if they are sentient at all.

>I'm not a coward little bitch
>I just don't fight niggers because I have a job and niggers are insignificant anyway, amirite?

>I'm not a scared little bitch
>I just don't fight niggers because society

I have to admit. You guys may be pathetic but your online bitterness combined with your real life impotence is quite an amusing thing to behold.

I'd love to see you guys explaining to your white girlfriends why you didn't defend her from that nigger who slapped her butt in the street. Surely she'll love your... calm rationality. Surely she won't feel sexual attraction towards the man who emasculated you.

>committing a second degree felony because someone called you a mean word

Time to turn prisons back into for-profit state labor camps.

This.

I like that image.

You can save it, slaveboy.

Seems like you’re admitting that blacks are more violent than everyone else. Why would you imply such a thing?

Not using a period in the end of your sentence is a sign of a gaping asshole.

>acts like a nigger, doesn't wants to be called a nigger
And the coward who doesn't fights back ain't better. At least call the police.

Aryan brotherhood runs the prisons m8

>committing a second degree felony because someone called you a mean word

Goes to show they cannot function in society with freedoms.

>dat awestruck look while being confronted
>dat pussy ass silence
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO!!!

Watch as all the Sup Forumsweenies screech 'but muh free speech!!!!!, muh hatespeech of peace'

Tak shit, get hit, you piece of shit racists

they are sentient up until a certain point. After filming they've had a few options delete/not delete or upload/don't upload but keep anyways.

They chose to upload. My bet it is because of streetcred but who really knows what goes on in the mind of someone who's proud to punch old folks?

Why bother fighting niggers, it's pointless m80 nigs gonna nig
Also sage

Sup Forums is not one person

there are even blacks on this board

>This is what a Echo Chamber is.

looks like you're disproving your own point.

>one guy does something stupid

>DURR Sup Forums BTFO

retard, get lost

>Mexico
Why is it that Mexico thinks it's a nigger? Is that common mentality there? Wait and see once you become like Africa if you will like it then.

This is what happens when Sup Forums acts big in real life.

You can't do shit to us non-whites. We don't fear any of you.

You'll do nothing to us 'cept bitch online on your containment LARP board.

I once killed a pack of niggers with a swiss army knife

I can assure you that masculinity has not so many things to do with manliness
well mama told me that

>Everyone on Sup Forums is like that guy

you too huh?

stupid

>who is Lance Scarsella

>implying mexico isn't far from being just regular niggers
Just look at them and how they act, their cartels and lack of empathy for fellow man.

>The only fight I will get in with a nigger is one that ends with me being arrested and my weapon going into police inventory and me going to court to explain why I gave him multiple sucking chest wounds.

Thanks for proving my point, Rambo.

seriously though why can niggers not into high quality images/video?

How can we report this assault to the police so I can see this nigger in jail for assault

Being a faggot is a cause of gaping asshole

I don't think I am black, I oppose all forms of being a pussy, for example, the white guy in the video shouting shit at strangers.

Racism equals being a pussy and hiding behind your race.

>BAWWWW why would you stand up for yourself???
>You're a NIGGER for defending yourself!
Fuck you pussy, stop messing around with people just because of their race

thats fucking funny as fuck, pretty sure its legal for that young guy to hit the old guy calling nigga. say stupid win stupid prizes. Judge already threw the court case out

I once killed the swiss army with a pack of niggers

>missing the point
Just keep acting like a nigger and you get killed like one.

+1 nigger in jail, the bait worked

this is most of you niggers in real life

nothing but a bunch of
degenerate, ugly, pitty, low life punks
youtu.be/JSbfhJqIhDQ

No you got it wrong.
If you carry and you go out looking for a fight, you will end up in prison.
If a fight finds me, you try to avoid it, because you have a gun and if it escalates you will live and the other guy will die.
If it's a last resort and all diplomacy has failed (hue) then you hand out free sucking chest wounds like candy. But not until then, never until then.
Learn the fucking gun laws of your country you moran

nice meme flag, faggot. You ever met a real pirate?

> wipipl calling me nigger
things that never happen

true story - white people don't give a shit about niggers IRL to be bothered

There's no point to get.
Don't incite people to fuck you up and they will respect you.

I bet you call people niggers over the internet, just try calling someone a nigger IRL and see the results you'll get, coward piece of shit.

>posting video evidence of your crime on Twitter.

Niggers really did just climb down from the trees

Why would we put any hope in subhumans? Shame they are too busy drinking themselves to death to be capable of anything

I have never ever in my life seen black dude confronted white dude by himself. Even here the nigger in their prime years were too scared to go after that old white man alone.

>center mass

boooring, then you have to listen to them scream and shit

nig if true

MAH NIGGAS!
SLUM DOUG, YEAH YEAH YEAH, BIG BOOTY HOES!

Pls no rioting. Else you get pic.

Verbal violence < Physical voilence

You also put words in my mouth because you can't argue for shit, but I forgive you. After all you can't help your low IQ.

>not aiming for center mass under stress
what is this amateur hour?

>pack of niggers
thats the only way blacks win fights so maybe in person when you have 30 nigs vs 1 Sup Forums user yeah you tend to win.

Reported to the police for assault.

FAKE AND GAY

FAKE HIT ON THE OLD GUY

SHILLS FUCK OFF

>meme flag
Why don't you show us your true flag? Or are you too lazy to use a proxy?

>Blacks ooggaaa boogggering white people
>Yeah this will make them less racist surely.

I don't even pity the blacks anymore. Its like they are cursed to forever be shitty people.

All they understand is violence and hatred. We need to give it back to them in spades.

I don't need to put words in your mouth, you already called me a nigger for supporting people standing up for themselves, you autistic mouthbreather.

>muh cartels dude haha that totally describes user
Fuck off memer 12 year old

Real and reported. Bye bye niggers.

Did you even read his posts you stupid faggot?

>OP video related when niggers gang up on someone

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw
>video related when whites decide to gang up on someone

>Don't stand up to nigger, get attacked by him
>Stand up to a nigger, get attack by everyone

>needs to get violent over words
Fragile little boy. You really use insults like a 12 year old, so maybe you are just projecting that to me. I know it is hard to be young, but thank god I will never know what it is like to be a pseudo-nigger.

>lol le epeck vydia amirite fellow stormweenies XDXD
Did you forget the nazis teamed up to kill whites, you autistic memer?

Fight words with words, monkey

>jews
>white
Pick one.
>slavs
>white
Pick one.

Doesn't need to be nazis. Was just general example about the differences between blacks and whites.

You're pretty fuckin obtuse if you think that fucking huge black guy couldn't kick the shit out of that old man by himself.

Lets be real, Black men are naturally more atheltic and generally better fighters when talking about untrained people. Black people grow up fighting, it's part of the culture.

Fuck off Sup Forums you subhuman ape, we would snap you in half if you came to Poland

this bean eater is retard.

And we wonder why white women are breeding with them? Its simple really, humans are tribal by nature. And if one tribes group of women are dominating the culture, as well as running around freely being assholes to the other tribes men, all while the other tribes are afraid of even saying the word “nigger” in fear of a black alpha buck coming out the cut, then women will breed with them. It’s simple, White Men either go back to the ways of the 50’s or call it quits. I’ll give it 10-15 years but if nothing changes and if we continue to fail women’s shit tests and grow weaker than we will simply get bred out of existence. You want to save it, work out, seriously, quit your fucking job and collect NEETbux if that’s what it takes for you to get seriously fit. There is no time for your gay little comfy fucking job we are talking about the future of our entire civilization.

pol fucking you all up in real life

>>needs to get violent over words
>Fragile little boy. You really use insults like a 12 year old, so maybe you are just projecting that to me. I know it is hard to be young, but thank god I will never know what it is like to be a pseudo-nigger.
If you are being hostile with words I can assume you will escalate to violence if I continue permitting that abuse

You're like the frail jews who cry out as they strike you, shielding yourselves under 'MAH FREE SPEECH'

Once again, don't be hostile to people and they won't be hostile to you, what is so hard to understand?

*Men not women