Red pill me on Ajit Pai

What the fuck is this Poo in the Loo doing? Someone give me a accurate description of what happens if he gets his way?

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/news/2013/11/07/revealed-att-offers-cia-subpoena-free-access-price
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is a clear and present danger to the american people and should be declared an enemy combatant

>he is a clear and present danger to the american people and should be declared an enemy combatant

this

Making the internet great again

Show bobs and vagene, or get your internet cut off

nothing will happen.

NN fags are shilling for owellian corporations: youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Kind of hilarious really. Plus the paint this far fetched internet apocalypse. they're mellow dramatic shill machines.

How much per post you paid?

Ok COMCAST

Pajeet did nothing wrong

How true is this meme?

He's giving up power his agency should never have been given in the first place. Be glad Hillary isn't president right now.

Trump appointed him. Trump can do no wrong.

.5 rupees in your poo account, sanjay

>He's giving up power his agency should never have been given in the first place.
And giving it to Comcast and Verizon
But hey I guess giving corporations more power is ok with you shill. Drain that swamp right?

>Trump appointed him. Trump can do no wrong.
Yup BASED ISRAEL right my fellow chud?

>and then we changed our mind and did whatever we felt like

>Doesn't like Trump
>Is advocating for five (5) unaccountable, unelected bureaucrats on Trump's administration to have unlimited regulatory control over broadband internet behind closed doors.

You don't need to go full retard in either direction, brainlet. The FTC's limited powers is enough to save you from the boogieman. You don't need to give 5 bureaucrats on the FCC unlimited regulatory control over the internet.

He's just getting rid of shitty regulations
Basically shifting control of the internet from the government to the free market

fpbp

Used to work for some ISPs I think, and likely still have some stakes in it since he's working hard in their favor
You'll probably have to pay more and potentially have some content blocked
Not having net neutrality could be fine if this wasn't about the US, but you cunts have like one ISP to choose from depending on the location, meaning they basically have a monopoly; get ready to pay up, goy.

kys comcast shill

Remember when Sorosbux financed 24/7 NN posting on Sup Forums for two days?

Please stop pretending like you understand what's going on, Muhammad. Focus on your own shitty country.

He's a fucking pajeet
POO IN LOO

A poo is about to fuck America's internet for good. Kek. America truly is ruled by shitskins now

The only Poo who is responsible for (you)

How much are they paying you, shlomo?

Should we mass message president trump on twitter about his doings? See if we can't illicit a response from him?

>Muhammad. Focus on your own shitty country.

If he gets his way, you will have a better chance of options for ISP services.

What Mike O is doing with CBRS is setting the stage for Big Carriers to own the air (AKA the last mile) so that is where you should be focusing your anger.

Yup

commondreams.org/news/2013/11/07/revealed-att-offers-cia-subpoena-free-access-price

>revealed-att-offers-cia-subpoena-free-access-price

How do magacucks defend this?

>

>/r/dankmemes

the internet seems fine to me right now, why are you cucks so in favor of changing it?

>MUH FREEMARKET

The 5 bureaucrats on the FCC represent Trump, who represents you tards... and you gave them power to give power over to COMCAST lmao you people are gay as fuck

If he gets his way the FCC will no longer enforce the 2015 Open Internet rule which clarified the de facto rules of net neutrality. The key principle of net neutrality is that all data be treated equally. A gig of data from Google can't be charged differently from a gig of Facebook. Without this protection the ISP will fuck you for every shekel you have. Enjoying paying an extra 10 bucks a month for access to each site you like.