Am I the only one that appreciated the Director's courage to end Aldnoah Zero with a mediocre but realistic ending...

Am I the only one that appreciated the Director's courage to end Aldnoah Zero with a mediocre but realistic ending? I mean, they had the greatest build-up and can really end it with the most poetic (but unoriginal)shounen ending yet they pursued the political, uneventful ending which no show has ever done.

If you sift through any pile of garbage you might find something of worth, but in the end it's still garbage.

no you're not

wow an aldnoah zero thread, I haven't seen one of those in forever

You know you got hyped when the song hit everytime there's a fight scene and you liked it

Code Geass would like to have a word with you.

That being said, the tone of ending definitely did not match the rest of the series, which if we're being completely honest here, was a poorly realised, shoddily written trainwreck of an anime, with the good moments being far and few in between each other.

With that in mind, I also enjoyed it, and the OST for it is bitchin'

but code geass was pretty goddamn shounen if you ask me

>slaine locked in a basement forever
>meanwhile his waifu gets fucked by some guy who showed up in the last 2-3 episodes and had about 10 minuetes of screen time
>eggs who literally caused the whole second half of the war is some sort of hero
>martians are perfectly fine with ending a war they've been groomed to support since birth
It was certainly mediocre I don't know about realistic though

it's almost as if the writing for this show was sub par.

hmmmm

>martians perfectly fine with ending a war they've been groomed to support since birth
they were practically ordered by their princess to be fine to it.

Didn't Aoki start backpedalling after the ending?

Yes but "realistically" the knights would've kept fight the princess is still a kid and minus eggs single handedly carrying the war they had an easy victory of the war they've been waiting to fight for years

It's called setting up for a sequel

inaho and hime end is otp btw

I wish they reboot this shit.

The only thing anticlimactic about Code Geass's ending was dealing with Charles and the Instrumentality knockoff plot before the endgame.

Yeah, it was a pretty shit end for him. But hey, he is still alive, probably contemplating suicide every day while getting a visit from an autist.

>realistic ending
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>Code Geass
>mediocre but realistic ending

>uneventful ending which no show has ever done
Yet more prove that AZ fags are casuals with low powerlevel.

inaho/slaine prison rape 4 life

a realistic ending hardly salvages the shit show both season 2 and too a slightly lesser extent season 1 where

What a shit show though if it didnt have the music going for it I wouldnt see any reason too watch it.

Its not as smart funny clever or has the personality of any of a multitude of shows with better characters better thought plot better world building better climaxes although for a while ending of s1 was alright until it was completly meaningless

Why the Fuck is slaine in jail tf he do? I watched 6 episodes of the first season. Princess wasn't even that fine baka. That main guys nee San was Fucking banging tho how Tf no one hit that yet? I feel like this shit could be code geass cousin

>Why the Fuck is slaine in jail tf he do?
He saved eggs who for literally no reason shot him down and declared him an enemy. Which made slaine realized he'd never be accepted by the earthlings or martians so he made the best of his situation and used it to prolong the war and gain power. All of which could've been avoided if inaho had just taken a minute to ask who's side he was on.

Yes, Slaine and Inaho live together in some island. It was his original scenario but it's less depressive.

Still gay as fuck.

Damn I gotta watch that shit slaine looks like he be the type to make bad choices. I'm not feeling inaho I wanna feel his nee San tho Ya feel me?

>Realistic

I needed that laugh. Realistically Autism-kun would not have risked his life to save a defeated enemy combatant.

You can deny it and struggle, but in the end it's always the fujos who win

Got sick of it by the third arc to be honest. I never really liked that song anyway, it's just generic indistinguishable Sawano shit you can hear in any one of his shows

Sup Forums needs to rehash some shit and go over some 2 year old posting material and "opinions" before 2016 is out by the looks of it.

>everytime
Only the first time. After that it was a tired, 'oh boy here we go again' moment. Also the music usage in AZ was rubbish.

>live together
Bullshit, if you actually read 24.5 you'd know Slaine is still in prison and Inaho didn't visit him for months after the ending and only sometimes stops by.

Let's not forget how they're fine with UFE researching Aldnoah now, even though it's the only thing they can sell them.

>That being said, the tone of ending definitely did not match the rest of the series
The outline was changed multiple times, there was an ending where Inaho gets equally screwed as Slaine but they thought that would be too depressing for a TV anime protagonist and at one point early on they considered killing Slaine but he very quickly became the most popular character.