Tfw got a qt Swedish gf

>Tfw got a qt Swedish gf

How does that feel Sup Forums

post nudz

>qt

high standards paco, congratz on dating a 3

unironically looks like a downy

I bet she peels oranges with her teeth. The whole orange, not just to get it started.

I'm glad. Now your kids will only be 50% inbred, since this is the first time an arab has fucked outside immediate family

Good for you, i guess?

Swedish girls arent too hard to get, just need to be in the right place at the right time and by that i mean be around and talking to her when she is thinking about leaving her current bf

So, grats on being lucky

>cute

you both are 5/10 at best

She's horrendous

>that thing is a qt according to mexican's standardas

nice user im very happy for u

OP looks like he's a 56%er

>qt
sorry what

Your little dong won't stand a chance until she spots a 6'4''+ Germanic man.

Grats to OP

how many times has she been raped by muslims?

go head and take her, shes 5/10 at best and you have a big jew nose

how would I know? I don't even have Polish gf
what she's doing in Mexico anyway?

Her teeth have more yellow hues than your skin.

If she is Swedish then I'm a paco's uncle!

what's wrong with her, she looks retarded

She's a 3 in sweden, git gud paco

Seeing as I'm fucking them on a weekly basis - it's aight.

At least you acknowledge that your race is inferior to whites.

Otherwise you wouldn't be bragging about this.

Feels bad man

Don't care

No me importa

Good for you mi amigo, you prayed on the mentally weak, brainwashed and self-hating women. If they are willing to be raped by "refugees" then I guess they are willing to do just about anything detrimental to them.

Breeding our 3s into Mexicans is not the worst idea in the world... I say go for it user, you can keep her.

If she had as many nigger cocks sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she would look like a Somalian porcupine.
Congratulations.

Someday your grandchildren might be considered white.

I got a qt southern seppo gf who does welding for a living.

post some more pics

said the bong

Don't listen to these jealous pigs. She's very natural and pretty. Good for you. Treat her well.

Comon Sven. She's at least a 5 even by Swedish standards. 1 is a burn victim, 2 is a malformed person or a downy or something, 3 is an obese feminist.

White skin automatically makes a girl a 8/10 in Mexico. Even Rosie O'Donnell is considered a 8/10 in Mexico

btw I hate how beaners smile, that is a fucking smirk not a smile. smile like she's smiling not whatever you're doing.

>1 post by this ID
sage