GF had Black Ex-boyfriends

I'm 27 and work IT at a big corporation (~80k annual salary before taxes).

I met a girl (also 27) three months ago and we began dating. I feel as if we have a lot in common and she is very smart especially when it comes to history.

However, she told me she had previous boyfriends, about 7, and four of them, judging by their names, I assume, were black. I was happy that she at least told me the truth instead of lying, and I don't really care about a person's past because we all constantly change.

Overall, this girl is really beautiful and smart. It feels like I found a gem after long years of looking, and I have never met a girl similar to her. Either way, I'm not the hottest or alpha-looking guy around so it is really hard to com across a woman that is interested in me. We already had a talk about marriage and having kids which she was very excited about as well. However, I'm still a little reluctant because Sup Forums is always warning me against marrying a woman that dated blacks. Should I not proceed with the marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=umLQoBmhZiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leave this cunt or youre a retard that deserves to die niggers and those that fuck niggers are scum

>Should I not proceed with the marriage?
If you're not trolling, and you are really asking this question here, in all sincerity, you are a fucking idiot.

she will most likely cheat on you

ive seen this image before, you're baiting.

Go for it, then come some years later and tell us how the divorce was.

Depends.
You like herpes?

>27
hahaha what

1 x i could maybe forgive but 4 x is a serial coal burner. Its up to you user but i would be very wary of her

>this girl is really beautiful and smart
Subjective, and also not seeing the smart part.

>I'm not the hottest or alpha-looking guy around
OK, stop. You are in waaaaaay over your head, son. You are beta bucks. She WILL be fucking other people, so unless you want to be in that sort of degenerate scenario, send her ass packing.

This of the tone of your post:
>She's super awesome!
>I'm so mediocre!

Women are hypergamous, and you, my friend, are falling for the trap. You'll be useful enough until she moves right the fuck on to someone else. That's after a complete lack of pussy for a while.

Tell her to go back to fucking niggers.

FPBP

If you are even thinking about marrything this used-up roastie, you need to lurk here more.

If she does and shits out a niglet she won't be able to pass it off as his.

even if it was 7 whites, still a red flag

why are you dating old women like that? you could easily go for girls on their early 20s, they would worship you since you got a good job and an apartment

Her womb is full of nigger DNA
She's garbage

>7 boyfriends
>niggers

Do we even have to say it?

>However, she told me she had previous boyfriends, about 7, and four of them, judging by their names, I assume, were black.

Women are notorious undercounters on this topic. Multiply by 4.

>wants to marry a coal burner
>check flag

I'm not even surprised anymore

> I'm not alpha or anything, but I make 80k a year

She is attracted to you only because of your wealth. I know you don't want to hear this but you should: have you ever met a coalburner in a successful relationship with a white man? Honestly, it's a sign of weakness. She lacks foundation and I I doubt she has any morals at all. The thing with coalburners is that they're just like the blacks they fuck. You shouldn't trust her op, you really shouldn't. That's the thing with the "you never go back" thing it applies to both races.

Get out now before 8 years down the line you find her fucking someone in your bed and you going through a divorce. When a woman say "I used to burn the coal but not anymore hehe" you get the fuck out of there OP. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY!!!

Get a prenup
Live your life
Stop over analyzing everything

is she a virgin?

If you go down coalburners then your are way lower than "just an ugly lonely guy"

Also this.

>at least she didn't lie

She did, her coal burning count is probably in the double digits

By dating 4 black men she probably meant 4 gangbangs

Enjoy your STDs

Should clarify. Many of the these fellas she didn't consider boyfriends, more like hook ups and fubus, which is why they aren't added.

Then there's the dick sucking, which she doesn't count as sex.

you're girlfriend had her ass creamed by 4 animals OP..why are you here and not getting tested for HIV right now

sa ge

If she's had 7 boyfriends at 27 I cannot imagine why you would think you will be different. Blacks or not, she's been shopping. She does not value a relationship as a commitment and that's not something that's easy to impart. 'can change' != 'will change' so things may seem stable now, but when it gets tough she'll bail on your ass.

But If by similar history you mean that you also have had 7 partners then I don't really care, you're not worth imparting wisdom.

Well done, man. You're the mealticket she's been looking for after getting pumped and dumped by niggers.

>four of them, judging by their names, I assume, were black
If she's objectively beautiful, she's as dumb as a rock.

This is a LARP thread.

Better get a prenup for when she get confused and need to find herself.

This.
I would add you're a nigger.

>Overall, this girl is really beautiful and smart. It feels like I found a gem after long years of looking, and I have never met a girl similar to her. Either way, I'm not the hottest or alpha-looking guy around so it is really hard to com across a woman that is interested in me. We already had a talk about marriage and having kids which she was very excited about as well. However, I'm still a little reluctant because Sup Forums is always warning me against marrying a woman that dated blacks. Should I not proceed with the marriage?
Are you and the girl both white?

>works IT
>Makes just a slightly above average salary
>Admits to being to being ugly/not alpha
>Dating and possibly marrying a coalburner who is fast approaching the Wall (coming up on age 30)

Congratulations, you are officially the definition of a spineless, blue pilled BetaBux.

You dont even need Sup Forums to tell you why this is a bad idea- even TheRedPill on Reddit or the RooshV forums can explain to you how fucking pathetic this is.

she must pay the toll. make sure she knows why shes being disregarded like a piece of trash coal burner she is.

If she wants children, and marriage i would go for it. In the end you knows best. WHat do you think now?

well crafted b8, this touches on virtually all of Sup Forums's sore spots but without going overboard by saying she has a mulatto child or some shit. 8/10, bretty gud

>taking Sup Forums seriously

She is special. Get married and help Goldstein & Schlomo advocacy.

Look up Telegony. It was originally an Aristotle idea, but it's recently been backed up by some science. Basically, the claim is that females incorporate sperm DNA from their prior sexual partners through the walls of their twats. This foreign DNA winds up in future children even after the woman has successfully reproduced with a completely different male. Although, I guess racially "purity" is a bit of a moot point where you amerimutts are concerned. But still, something to think about....

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm

Was going to Troll but OP; listen to this MAN

yea don't. find a christian girl in church that is very trad. Ideally still a virgin. More sexual partners mean a higher chance of divorce later on. Also, marry a homely girl not a hot chick.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

If you marry her she will divorce you after your second child. Then she will take half of what you own and move Jamal into your home and you’ll be forced into a cuck shed in the back yard.

>known someone for three months
>already talking about marriage

You're as much of a red flag as she is.

Do not take a woman seriously that has slept with more than 2 men (including you). You are playing a losing game statistically.

>judging by their names
Jamal?

She is literally contaminated with nigger DNA which has a chance to pass to her kids.

If OP reads even one reply I hope it's this one

Hahaha, keep telling yourself that

my ex-gf asked me if I preferred tits or ass. I said tits and she said her other bfs said ass so I broke up with her. Obviously a nigger lover.

>DAMAGED GOODS

Those are being over turned and if you don't update yearly it only covers property or ventures prior and during signing

1 post by this kike btw

Ahhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh
Hhhhhhhhh I Rollin in my seat.

Dumbass doesn't know about the rule of three.

Take the amount of guys she said she fucked then multiply by 3. So shes been with 21 dicks.
Then theres all the guys she sucked off, the time she had sex with her friends, and the threesomes.

> GF had Black Ex-boyfriends

Ditch the bitch

Wendy's chef here
70,000 annually
Part-time
22 inch dick
5 white kids
Black wife

The problem is that I'm a bit insecure to talk about literature with my friends, cause I never read much.

>7 boyfriends

Do the math and understand your culture. Girls start dating at 13 or 14, and they're usually fucking at 15 or 16. It's only the odd ones who wait for college, and then they're making up for lost time. In a 13- or 14-year period a "really beautiful girl, who has had lads orbiting around her incessantly, had 7 boyfriends.
>Girls start doing dindus after being ploughed by all the white fellas and earning a rep.

Just date her, chances are if she's been with black men she is great at sex. People make mistakes, love her and cherish her.

>Look up Telegony. It was originally an Aristotle idea, but it's recently been backed up by some science. Basically, the claim is that females incorporate sperm DNA from their prior sexual partners through the walls of their twats. This foreign DNA winds up in future children even after the woman has successfully reproduced with a completely different male. Although, I guess racially "purity" is a bit of a moot point where you amerimutts are concerned. But still, something to think about....
He might have to cut his loses and teach his children about it and spread awareness.

You should have said armpits :^) Women's reactions to that answer is always priceless

I agree

Burn the coal pay the toll.

>I'm not the hottest or alpha-looking guy
go to fit, find a beginer routine and hit the gym, senpai. It's quite simple.

>7 boyfriends
>4 black
Jesus fucking Christ. The absolute state of roasties.

Ask her if she had a second chance at dating knowing what she knows now, how would she do relationships differently. If she has zero regrets, that would be a huge red flag

Also, at 27 she needs to want to get married within a year and try for a baby within a year of that. Ask her what her ideal baby schedule is. If she's putting it off to her mid30s she's not really wife material

>1 post by this ID
I bet OP is giggling like retard reading this thread.

This user is clued up, listen to him

This is such bullshit. My ex said he thought I was really smart, blahblahblah, he had a really low self esteem. I saw it. I helped him get past that. What happened. I got sick, too sick to give him the attention I used so the fucker cheated. He ran to a bitch who looks exactly like his mom too. Claimed I was cheating. Nope. Being sick, in pain 24/7. I told him in the beginning, I didn't know what was going to happen but I would understand if he wanted to leave. He said he could handle. He couldn't.

So no, nothing is written in stone. Shit is subjective and if she's into you, at least give it a fucking chance and don't listen to these windbags I guarantee are single.

>fucked 4 niggers before you

If this isnt bait and your for real, get as far away from this bitch as you possibly can and never look back.

>GF had Black Ex-boyfriends
Fuck this turns me on. Have you asked if she's in touch with her black bfs anymore? Do you think you could put her in touch with them again?

>what is microchimerism

enjoy your niglet babies

Why not fuck her and look for a decent woman in the mean time, she's probably used to being treated badly so no problem I guess, you should have her run some tests though if you want it unprotected.

Try dating a black guy, they don't get clingy like that plus the sex is nice.

Like this one. A traditional christian family, the wife is also pretty cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=umLQoBmhZiY

>1 post by this id

Why does pol always fall for shitty bait.

Her spawn will end your bloodline. Don't do it. Dated 4 niggers? Holy shit she's a lost cause.

You're all posting in slide thread. Me included I guess
Depends on person, really. Some have willpower made out of stone. Also, that's pretty gay, user.

You learned the lesson a bit late in life, but better than never.

If you're looking for more than sex always ask immediately if she's been with a black guy. Trust me, it won't come off as weird, women are used to the question.

One of my greatest fears in life, is not missing out on something - but being betrayed/ losing something.
I would rather never have a family, than have a family, and then one day when I come home from work, finding my wife sucking some black guy off.

I will try to get a family, but I will go through great lengths to minimize the likelihood of that happening. This means, avoid every women that just resemble something that could be like that.

Stay with her for now, but don't let your emotions cloud your judgement, if you see any red-flags, then bail and find something you are more comfortable with.

>prenup
literally worthless
any judge can rip them up because muh feels

Obviously if you ask this question on Sup Forums most people will tell you to dump her.

In reality however, most girls these days have been with blacks. If you exclude every single woman who's been with a black man your dating pool will be very restricted and we've already established that you don't have much going for you other than your slightly above average income.

Not only should you leave her. You should tell her why.

Here is the way I see it.

Black men obviously are how they are and you will almost certainly end up single if you get pregnant. If she didn't care at that time...she obviously didn't value sex to the degree that you did. She just wanted to fuck some ape...well good luck in life.

Im dating a hyper conservative latina...Its not the genetics im worried about. Its the acknowledgement that nigs are cancer and bad for society. If you contribute to their degeneracy...well I refuse to be involved with you.

You are 99% baiting.
But if it's the 1% case then ask her what she thinks about blacks.
If she's redpilled andh hates them cordially, then it's redeemable.

Marriage is a business and you should treat it as such. You are pooling your resources in with another person to improve both of your lives, and potentially begat children.

If you marry a beautiful woman you are making a mistake. Beauty fades. Intelligence and ambition is what you want in a partner, just like with business.

Look at the wives of the richest and most successful men America. Nearly all of them have smart and talented wives who aren't pretty. You should follow suit and find a gal that loves you, that will fade as well, who knows what she wants in her life.

You're not going to find a good woman idiot, if there's a chance to be happy you take it.

Stop listening to retards on Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking cunt.

>three months ago and we began dating.
>We already had a talk about marriage and having kids
>Already

Even if she hadn't been with black dudes this bitch is crazy or you're retarded.

I never have. Maybe I should.

>redeemable
>dates 4 nigs
the toll must be payed

Nope.

Go find a boyfriend you miserable shitbag.

Is she religious? Did she sleep with any of these men? Your getting pretty old, it might be better to go ahead and take the dive, especially if she is a good traditional conservative girl. This situation is far from ideal however.

Also
>I met a girl (also 27) three months ago and we began dating
>Should I not proceed with the marriage?
Are you seriously consider marrying a girl you met three months ago?

if it's 3 months ago then get a new girlfriend.

You can easily. and get one 3 or 4 years younger than you too.

I've just turned 27 a month ago and work in IT (not a great job) and my gf is 22 and a medical student.

>1 post by this ID slide thread

>you already talked about marriage and having kids

what
the fuck
is wrong with you

This, betas need to stop rewarding women for having terrible pasts

She burned the coal, now make her pay the toll.