Wtf Canada?

Wtf Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/
archive.is/hzQBa
returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link?

For the lazy
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/

I wonder if this is

>2016 article

Fuck off 'for the lazy' you made the thread and could save the 1000s of people who see it time by one copy paste you lazy piece of shit.

Are you fucking kidding me, if i say i hate muslims and punch one is that a fucking hate crime?

Wtf triggered much? How hard is it to type washington post yelling i hate white people?

Look ill do it again washington post yelling i hate white people

Racism is defined as hatred towards MINORITIES. Whites are the MAJORITY in Canada thus, while it may be distasteful, it isn't as big as a crime to do that to a white person since they are the majority.

Honestly, both sides need to relax. Have an anime girl, friend.

Canada is the most inclusive country as long as you aren't white

1000s of people doing that is harder than 1 person already on the article pressing Copy/Paste and then you call people lazy cause you're a thick piece of commie shit.

archive.is/hzQBa

No Its not

Yes. You fucking racist nazi fuck literally can't even how you don't think you deserve worse than that.

well, muslim is a religion, white people is a race. If you said niggers instead of muslim, then you are safe.

Fuckin drunk injuns

Omg look its retarded

That's what they teach in UNIVERSITIES. You know, scholarly people trained in teaching those things (they can't just let any random idiot who uses Google definitions as their first resource to teach you know). The MAJORITY is too big for the MINORITY to attack and get rid of. It's even basic math: 7 is bigger than 2 and thus 2 can't be bigger than 7.

Have an anime girl, friend.

>Crowchief

>Whites are the MAJORITY
Not when you look at world statistics, then whites are a minority and then by this logic whites should be protected by minority laws

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no.

Have an anime girl, my friend.

>tfw people think liberals are honest when they talk about “racism.”
>tfw not realizing they only care about some races more than others, entirely for the sole purpose of achieving their political goals / keeping eccentric billionaire donors happy
>tfw pointing out this logical fallacy is itself considered to be “racist.”
>tfw being openly anti-white is okay and prevalent in today’s society, ironically meaning that we live in a racist society
>tfw it may be too late to fix all this madness

>scholarly people
Kek

Uhh...so whites are not a world minority you say?
White people deserve a place they can call home, just like all other people do and right now that right is not afforded to them but instead violent and hateful assholes are invited in

ur waifu is trash

That judge deserves to be disbarred and thrown in prison, her family shamed and for them to also lose their jobs. The entire family should be starving in the streets desu

Yeah I’m willing to bet that the judge was native and he/she hooked up the aggressor

Natives make up 70-75% of crime across Manitoba and Saskatchewan

That’s only crime that we convict on and know about so in reality it could be more like 90% of all crime

They really were a mistake and should have been given a chunk of the North just to fuck off and stay isolated but no they had to both hate the white man and want to be him at the same time and John A Macdonald was too worried about denying the Americans than dealing with natives

His based generals fucked them up but he never let them finish their jobs

This is back when the RCMP fucked people up, they could have been the most based cavalry of all time :(

Bullshit.
Racism is discrimination because of race. Doesn't matter if a minority or not you inbreed.
The explanation is in the word and not in some 21 century black interpretaion of it.

"21 century"

Ahhh, so you prefer to live in previous centuries like a Neanderthal, you inbreed.

Have an anime girl, my friend.

>Prosecutor Karuna Ramakrishnan had tried to put Crowchief behind bars for 12 to 15 months by arguing that the indigenous woman's "unprovoked" actions represented a hate crime, the paper reported. But Judge Harry Van Harten of the provincial court strongly disagreed.
Funny how the towel head is the one trying to follow the law.
Anyway, I'm against hate crimes laws and the woman should be arrested for aggression and nothing else.

Do not respond to this faggot troll please.

Thank you

You fucking asshat.
You can't just go and change the meaning of a word just because it benefits you agenda.
Go back to your sjw piece of university and be a good faggot to your feminist masters.

Very clever, have a (you).

i wrote that down.. i don't to forget.

You have to be b8ing

Reading that got my noggin' joggin'.

If only around ~3,000 out of 150,000 Aboriginals died in the Residential Schools, considering the child mortality rates of the Victorian era, that's remarkably low.

(you)

Have a free countr-
Ooops.

Standard procedure for revisionist historians:

>white people do something reasonable (or arguably nice)
>it doesn't go perfectly
>R-R-R-RACISM!

This is the type of post I’ve come to expect from posters with a flag that represents tranny piss.

God job you unbearable faggot you’ve brought the bile to the top of my tongue

kill yourself cia anime nigger

You know hes right, you stupid fake spanish shitskin mongrel....

Soon enough we're going to gas them and stick them in ovens. It won't be a hate crime because it was in self defense.

Yes goy, you're white. Breathing is a hate crime.

well, seems like its not ok to be white in canada. time to get the fuck out of there

>Canada

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

Just fucking nuke them, please

FUCK.THAT

Yes because that's what the Jews say

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no
Oh you

This isn't even my final form

QUEBEC LIBREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hilarious fake news.

For the quadrillionth time, sikhs are based

on the contrary
if you forgo etymology, you forgo all the heirloom of past millenia
and without it, you're the one turning back into a fucking savage, which is not surprising from a catalanimal
also, Neanderthal hybridation is what makes Whites (and in a lesser way, East Asians) able to create civilizations actually worthy of this name