Watch out Anglos and Chinks :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5iqyLKyS4I
youtube.com/watch?v=MT5hieMMPT4
youtu.be/gO_1dEOkb_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4Dfa4fOEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just going to be a bunch of pavement apes speaking it by next century

The French have been making tgis claim for centuries. They lost.

Not sure if Macron is a god emperor or a jewish puppet

>promotes french when 70% of the country don't speak it.

But hey, with French you will be well in parts of Africa.

French is the most ugly and unattricve language in the world. Bonjour uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh baguette uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh citroen uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui

Well said brother, allahu akbar

Macron's country is 20% Muslim. 20%!

Muh le zob.

Thats because there are more Apefricans speaking "french" then French people.

Is rather the world speak Portuguese. French just sounds weird

You know who's first tongue is French...

no kuule

Only happening if it's spread by the brown(er) French.

>gendered language

top yuck

not only french, but attractive french

I think I'm actually starting to like this guy

How much of an autis is he?

I'll consider it after somebody invents attractive French. Current French is not attractive.

Cliquez bande de fils de pute cliquez bande de salopes on s'en bat les couilles je vous nique vos meres les putes

youtube.com/watch?v=E5iqyLKyS4I

Arguably one of the best memes of the year

Can't Fell the Emmanuel

>Macron demands French be world language.
Idiot.
The t is silent in French.
How did I do?

french is a disgusting language, both nasal and throaty at the same time, all the while their numbers require calculation to pronunciate.

Checked
The bogpill is funny as hell i'm still laughing on it.

Hey, as a Brit whom is well aware of his countries own history, i'm okay with this.

French is a suave language, and for a time the upperclassmen of Britain spoke french amongst themselves; it's why so many of our words are bastardised from the frank language.

Furthermore, it's nice to see a leader actually LIKING his or her own country, rather than being a spineless capitulating grey worm of a pandering left-leaning scum-master, hellbent on sacrificing the country they lead for some good-goy points from the cunt-voters and their pathetic orbiting thralls.

Thus far, Emmanuel Macron has been nothing short of a pleasant surprise... Now Herr "give up your house for a rapist migrant" Merkel is on her way out and back to whatever daemonic hellportal she was summoned through, the EU might have a fighting chance.

I think you'd actually sharply pronounce the t at the end of 'idiot' because of the vowels that proceed it. this might depend on accent though.

>Now Herr "give up your house for a rapist migrant" Merkel is on her way out and back to whatever daemonic hellportal she was summoned through, the EU might have a fighting chance.

The most funny thing about Multimerkel and Thersharia May, is that they called themselves "conservatives", but they far more left wing than Macron who's calling himself as a "progressive".

Macaroni is so fucking delusional it isn't funny. Someone needs to tell him, Sorry, Frog, but your "French" that the Normans imported, and which was bastardized by the peasants, which then took it to North America and bastardized it even further, is THE WORLD LANGUAGE, FUCKING PERIOD SO FUCK OFF! Goddamned Eurotrash need to be exterminated.

poorly, because you are a cuck.

I honestly think they only do that because they go whichever way the wind is blowing, and that it has absolutely nothing to do with any personal convictions.

That's the issue with most modern politicians, they're ideological chameleons, put those same hags in nazi germany or communist russia and they'd be screeching "burn the jews!" / "starve the ukranians!"

They're contemptible scum of the highest order.

I even put Comerade Corbyn on a higher rung than may, at least he has convictions; despite being a barmy communist spaz, who has nightly wet-dreams about British gulags for the bourgeois.

brainlet.

Just fucking collapse already.

Fuck french! Flemish is the future!!!

>French
>World Language
I would rather pull a Slobodan, good thing it will never happen.

Fucking hell. At least refurbish the interior and use it for something else other than a mosque if it's not being used.

Basically the SJW/Islamist agenda in video format.

>Everything beautiful must be destroyed
>Anything that forms meaning from chaos must be ruined.

>You have been culturally enriched

European Portuguese sounds cool
youtube.com/watch?v=MT5hieMMPT4
French sounds too gay.

French is too complicated for the African and Middle East retards. Heck, they can't even grasp English correctly, cue the BBC Pidgin Edition.

By the way, didn't Macron recently say there is no French culture? The language is part of culture, so maybe he should rethink his delusions of grandeur here.

Honestly it's so painful to watch.

Portuguese is disgusting favela nigger

uhhh sweetie i'm sorry but europe speaks German

Arabic is not attractive French

German is the worst language ever

agreed, it's all backwards and every noun is capitalized because autism

He's right about that
French does not belong in France
French belongs nowhere
Bloody frogs go back to the void and take those strange sounds you make with you.

western ukraine still speaks russian. rightful ukrainian clay is much smaller and goes a little past lviv into slovakia.

Scandinavian currently living in Paristan.

Aren't there a shitton of french-speaking people in Africa?

Brittania rules the waves, France rules the lingua.

Its almost painful seeing the globalists signal to each other as everything falls apart for them. Not out of pity, but cringe.

they're just salty that English is Lingua Franca, ironically enough

Anglos and chinks....40 winks?

still better than french or english which sound awful and have a completely random orthography

>this is what Macron shills actually believe

And yet you would never have become a country without us

It hurts my throat when I try to pronounce those nasal sounds. No thanks.

The only words in french you'll need to know in future are "Je me rends."

French is disgusting, I'm not going to speak an arab language.

By french he means arabic.

Macron is an EU loving faggot
He is not trying to curb immigration

In other words, more african.

>des logement

Tbqh French is nicer than English. Reducing the influence of the eternal Anglo would also be good thing.

>both nasal and throaty at the same time

it's how people sound when choking on a cock.

>Bloody frogs go back to the void
And look who came back from the void!
Now, come closer, sweetie.

>Watch out Anglos and Chinks :)
Spanish is the second most spoken language behind Mandarin Chinese

Yeah I'm not going to learn surrender monkey speak. Mr. Popular vote can go shove his baugette up his ass.

youtu.be/gO_1dEOkb_U

Stop with this meme. It's a church from the 19th century. Nothing of value was lost.
You should care about christians values and not a fucking ugly church, an ugly one totally not well made.

Oh no the frenchies are at it again

>Omlete du Fromage

What does english sound like to non-native speakers?

>what are you looking at smooth skin?

He's in Africa these days, this speech sounds like an invitation for Mamadou to spread over the world.
Well, at least they speak French.

Question to the Frenchmen here: does this guy really have French global ambitions? lol

It is a beautiful language, but it seems like it's being perverted by english.

The French youth speak in a bizarre Anglo-French creole.

What do the frenchmen of Sup Forums think of this? I may try to learn French.

Okay. Is French required for all official business in France?

If no, you can start there. If you don't do that, you're a hypocrite for suggesting any language be "first".

Latin is the true language of Europe

Latin should be the world's language.

French is not even going to be the official language of France in 100 years. The only people who will speak it unironically will be African niggers.

>he doesn't know that people actually used those hoods well before a pack of nigger-hating Southerners did for centuries in Europe

Don't forget these.

As I said, he probably made this speech in Africa. I'd say he has local ambitions...

Euro ambitions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4Dfa4fOEY
sounds just like the overall personality of britain
choppy, awkward, mechanical, no rhythm or "soul"

reminder that the USA doesn't have an official language

More power to you guys. Would love to see an overthrow of the crypto-German European Union. You guys think he wants to increase French presence in the old colonies?

firearm is a worldwide language.

who cares, the us is totally lost

>You guys think he wants to increase French presence in the old colonies?
maybe some deals here and there. But I doubt anything good will come from it.

PrincessLouise Marie Thérèse.

And this was not only of our smartest things to avoid doing, considering how much we spend to be multilingual.

Annoying. Why do you have so many vowels?

The fuck? It's beautiful. It's just the french that are unsufferable.

french is the ugliest language ever. Even the french top music charts have hardly any french in them since its so ugly