ALT RIGHT IS KAPUT

IS HE RIGHT Sup Forums? ARE WE THE BAD GUYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
youtu.be/qjhDIiR94Ls
youtu.be/QVAh9k707Ow
youtu.be/6qPe1xciUzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HERE ARE THE REST OF HIS MAJESTY'S WISE STATEMENTS

BE CAREFUL LADS
HE CAN BE PICKY

We're counter-semites, thank-you very much

ALSO WATCH YOUR GRAMMAR, HIS MAJESTY DEMANDS EXCELLENCE IN ALL PLACES

Yeah, that's a strawman. He's being openly dishonest here. People are reacting to nepotism and hypocrisy. Jews most definitely play victim when it suits them. And there's no way that even with a good IQ average that such a small group of people, like 1% of the American population, could reasonably dominate the media, finances, law, and academia without in-group preferences.

Is he implying that all non-Jewish minorities are unsuccessful? That's pretty racist desu

>that's not how it words
>proceeds to pedantically correct someone else's spelling

This guy really shows his intellectual limits when he's challenged. He's been riding on fawning interviewers and people who aren't equipped to call him on his claims.

meant to reply to

Literally what in the fuck is he talking about?

If the Jews were successful and didn't use their influence to hurt white people, there would be no problem.

>euphemisms
Same shit, retard.

What is that tweet even supposed to mean? Peterson is a legitimate retard.

Came here to post this

Jordan peterson is a jew plant. He is anti white nationalist and against pride in one's race

Let me know when he starts shilling for open borders, it's the logical next step

i don't want them unsuccesfull i want them dead

I definitely like my minorities unsuccessful at subverting western nations.

Unsuccessful?
Try "separate" or "lives on the other side of the fucking planet"

I don’t even understand why we talk about minorities on a global scale and they still get the label ‘minority’. I guess words have zero meaning.

>"NEVER silence anyone or deny them a platform, you're proving them right!"
>"Faith Goldy can't come though"
>"Jews have high IQ's, that's why they're successful"
>"Race isn't real, and you're just jealous of jews. Don't be a tribalist/collectivist"
>"Don't point out that jews do exactly what I just you never ever to do"
>"that's not how it words"
>"Lmao I was going to respond seriously but I see you made a typo haha tough luck BUCKO"
>"That's DOCTOR Peterson to you, BUDDY!"

I’m not even against open borders. If Mexico wants open borders then open them up. Both ways.

I have a thick sheaf of links to studies about race and how we organize, mate, and befriend based upon its lines across the board and without question. I almost want to grab them and start uploading them to his page. Almost.

>You like your minorities unsuccessful
I don't like minorities at are, regardless of successfulness

You damn well know he wouldn't read them anyways.
Boomers are arrogant as it gets.

we don't need minorities

I don't think it's that simple, and oversimplifying gate-keepers as all being literal jew plants is an oversimplification, akin to thinking that jewish control of our institutions requires there to be a global jewish conspiracy that every jew meets up at.

With someone like Peterson, it's hard to tell how much of it is him knowingly being deceptive/dishonest, and how much of it is his own blindness and lack of self-awareness. Remember, he's a boomer, and boomers are the MOST brainwashed of all generations (because they were grew up right after WW2 and received the brunt of the jewish propaganda about antisemitism/nazis/holohoax/etc, and unlike millennials and gen Z, did not grow up with the internet to find stuff out for themselves and only had info from the major 3 networks).

Could be a little column A, little column B. But just keep in mind how delusional boomerrs as a whole are due to their programming. That's why even if you convince them of hard truths about stuff like race and IQ, or the proportions of jews in institutions, they'll still cuck on race.
That doesn't mean he isn't being an intellectually dishonest faggot though, because he is.

He won't read them. This is the same guy who just puts your argument in quotes and calls you BUCKO to avoid addressing any actual points. This is the same guy who calls SJWs out for being afraid to debate him when he extends the offer, but then when white nationalists offer to debate him, he also refuses.

Kek, never trust a eceleb, even less when his house is full of soviet art because "I find it interesting"

>LE BASED SNAKE OIL SALESMAN
>CLEAN UR ROOM AND BUY MY PERSONALITY TEST

Him and his fanbase are what Molyneux and his were in 2012.

Jordan Peterson is a fed

If jews acted like other whites then we'd be fine.
They intentionally separate themselves and work against our best interests.
It's a real disappointment.

I know, thats why wont. Even if he did read and came to agree he would never voice it anyways, since he would be crucified.

There are a lot of parallels between Peterson and Molymeme. Moly is inarguably further right, but his intellectual dishonest still exposes itself on certain topics. Mainly pertaining to the fact that he's still an ancap and refuses to address any issues which show any flaws in laissez faire capitalism.

Namely, the fact that he goes on and on and makes various videos about how important freedom of speech is and about internet censorship, but then refuses to discuss the shoahing of Daily Stormer (the most unprecedented bit of censorship to ever happen on the net, with a cabal of domain registrars working together to block him out). Even Tucker did stories on it... three times! But Moly literally shadow-banned all mentions of DS and Anglin from his comments section and refused to touch it. Why? Because it was an example of a market failure where the only real solution is government interviention, and addressing the situation would require him to contradiction his ancap shit.

Pretty much. Ah well, it was a nice ride nonetheless famalam.

>collectivism is bad
>successful minorities are tribal and nepotistic

>If the Jews were successful and didn't use their influence to hurt white people, there would be no problem.
But whites can use their success and influence to hurt nonwhites as we saw with the colonial era? What is with whites and hypocrisy

>Because it was an example of a market failure where the only real solution is government interviention

>with the colonial era
You mean 500 years ago?

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

>it's an "any use of government force is communism" episode

Why is he acting so smug and dismissive when it comes to white nationalist, while being so careful about arguing against SJWs, is it because he won't get punished for it?

kek, fits perfectly

One can undermine JBP's point by asking why "anti-semites" don't also bring up Asians. The Chinese have been very successful in the West and yet they aren't brought up or ((harassed)) even remotely as much as Jews.

Brutal takedown desu. I was disappointed by all this. Should have kept his mouth shut on the subject if he was going to say things that aren't true.

I mean the guy is a fucking Darwinist, he says in every podcast, and then he claims race doesn't exist. Jesus effing Christ. Race just means subspecies.

Is species a social construct now? Technically yes. So have sex with pigs! since your hearts are interchangeable!

Jews really do have the best spot. Extremely successful and exploitative but can claim minority status and white status at the same time depending on what is convenient.

Yeah, I don't quite get it. I'm not the sort of person who goes around saying "hurr durr XYZ won't name the jew and go full GTKRWN so he's a shill!" but I'm only fine with moderates is they KNOW THEIR PLACE and focus on the common enemy. When the moderate voices start going after the far-right and white nationalism, that's where I draw the line. Why cuck? What do you gain from going after us? Just shut up and ignore us. That's all he needed to do.

Hell, TAYLOR SWIFT keeps getting hounded by the media for all her white nationalist fans and screaming that she's a racist for not disavowing us. And what does she do? Does she cuck? Nope, she slaps them with defamation lawsuits and tells them to go fuck themselves. Taylor Swift, a 20-something pop singer, has more of a spine than Jordan Peterson and all the other "enlightened skeptics"

Shut up jordon you dishonest faggot
>muh malevolence
>i totally speak truth to power goys i'm eloquent and not a faggot

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

Taytay is a miracle of the universe, famalam.

Successful at what? Subverting our society?

I don't understand what he is saying. My anti semitism is not proof I like other minorities. Other than the Japanese I hate all other remaining minorities. What kind of world is this where my Kike hate means that I love Beaners?

> "I generally disliked jewish bolsheviks enacting a genocide on white christians that killed 10s of millions of them
WOW sounds like you are JEALOUS of their SUCCESS

The pseudointellectual does it again!

yeah lets build a highway from Guatemala to USA and have taxpayer funded shuttle buses

Can't argue with that desu

I'd like all minorities to be majorities in their own countries.

Surely this is the most progressive thing you can say these days? I don't want the life of a single minority sullied by having to live their lives among evil white men. Free them all from this bondage.

We can only have true equality once we have completely segregated every country.

Wow he is truly the greatest intellectual of our time

umm no sweetie! only non-whites are allowed to be majorities in their own countries, BUCKO! If white people look out for their own people first, then that leads to GAS CHAMBERS AND SOAP AND THE SIX MILLION, buddy.

I dont like minorities regardless of how much money they make

>i will never go on a road trip across america with taylor, then return to Sweden and start our new life together

Wew I hadn't seen this one. I thought psychologists had to learn basic genetics and evolutionary theory?

Precicely
youtu.be/qjhDIiR94Ls
youtu.be/QVAh9k707Ow
youtu.be/6qPe1xciUzA

Using nepotism and discriminatory hiring practices to stack institutions with your own people who then use the system to serve their own interests at the expense of the majority is ADMIRABLE and you're just JEALOUS, you anti-semitic BUCKO

Jesus was anti semetic. Fuck twitter

Lads... i think I just got btfo...

>what color do you think the Iraqis are?
brown
>or the iranians?
brown as well
>aryans-- see the connection?
i don't. aryan means noble, not white.

No one on this board ever liked this guy. It was just an illusion created by his paid PR team. He makes such an obscene amount of money on Patreon now that he has hidden the total to encourage more donations. He makes over 80k USD per month from his 6500 monthly donators. He uses a small fraction of those earnings to pay a team of people to shill for him here on a daily basis, because he calculated that it increases his number of patreon donators enough for the shilling to generate a worthwhile ROI.

>"HOW DO YOU DEFINE WHITE GOY WHITENESS DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST"
This fucking leaf knows damn well what a white person it. Nobody should have to explain it.

Excuse me, what is alt right?

We're the hero the west deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Call us in 5 years time when whites are a minority in the US

Ever wondered why the Spartans always made sure to have more than a dozen helots for every spartan?
The 'they're out to get us' mentality always works when you're the minority, with helots or with goyim

You're useful idiot cannon fodder for the coming revolution.

No, Sup Forums is the lastplace uneffected by political correctness and hard honest truth. We're fighting the degeneracy of the world

The ancient iranians were white though. They were just turned into shitskins because they were gangbanged by arabs, mongols, etc. Similar situation to how Anatolia used to be white, or how Egypt used to be "whiter" before the niggers flooded in and mixed with them.

This "what even is race??" shit is only ever levied against whites. No one ever asks what counts as black, or asian, or whatever else.

It's fundamental that one wants one's own tribe to succeed over others.

It's just a shame when the alleged free speech advocates turn out to be hardly any better than the people to their left that they proclaim to crusade against

he's really pathetic, may Allah rake him!

Is this wilful ignorance or is he really too stupid to see what is really going on?

I will give any Peterson fan advice for free right now.
Take a shower and change your clothes.

I didnt even ask for shekels for that advice. It can save the west. I gave you that advice for free, because the love I have for my own people.

He's a Canadian boomer, his mind is lagging behind ours by decades.
Boomers still think it's 1976 or some shit.

Perhaps is it because we are more diverse as a race?
Look at Europe, you got eye colors like blue, brown, green, even grey and many combinations, same with hair, while the rest of the world only has black eyes and black hair
We truly are unique and we should acknowledge and celebrate our differences

>tfw you get back from the gym but you're too tired/lazy to go take a shower so you end up sitting around in your sweaty gym clothes while shitposting on a chinese cartoon forum

>looking to Academics as saviours of civilization.

They never have been. They have usually been a bunch of edgy morons who want to fuck it up for the majority.

Academics want more of the same and NEVER any violence. They think we can talk shitskins into treating us nicely when we become a minority.

Bump

The other way around. It's always the exact opposite of what they say. they want minorites unsuccessful so they always have a pool of people to push into certain directions and gain voters.
Liberals are also focussed on social science, NGOs and human rights instead of economy and inventions. If people are successful they don't need government supervision and are independent. Not good.

Go to bed, Jim.

Jesus, how is everything she does so cute?

Wbite societies can thrive. Jewish societies cannot exist without welfare.

Not true. I have been a big fan of his.

I still will listen to him, but he isn't the saviour of the West I thought we had, if only for a moment.

I still will use him to redpill receptive people about postmodernism though. VERY useful for that

then how come white societies only take off when the jews show up?

>literally so shook by the very idea of being challenged that it causes unforced errors
complete fucking pussy who just wants to live in the jon stewart "haha everyone is dumb but me" world

You'd make a better youtube criticism video than Mister Metokur did

jealousy is the politics of the left, not the right

we're not jealous of the success of a minority of jews any more than we give a shit that some rapper made 6 gorillion dollarydoos

This remark makes me question how well he actually understands things.

YOU MEAN THEY TAKE OFF AND THE JEWS SHOW UP TO SADDLE THEM AT EVERY TURN

Only Jews can be the only successful minorities? Let’s have him say that at a panther rally. Jew implosion is close, lads.