Usury

Why do fascists and natsocs think usury is so bad?

Countless european nations with zero jewish influence used usury for 100s of years with no problem at all. In fact Sweden had free banking for over 100 years and it made them extremely rich.

Usury is a massive boom to any economy.
How the fuck do you expect people to lend you money for your business or project if they have ZERO benefit and literally ALL of the risk?

>hurrrr the central bank will just print money and give it to people interest free
Then it causes inflation, malinvestment and the working class gets fucked over.
Also this is very similar to what happens now(we have very low interest rates from central banks) and the economy is a shithole.

Anti-usury is just stupid and won't help white people.

inb4 low IQ brainlets call me a kike

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2013/10/libertarians-and-race-realism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Countless european nations with zero jewish influence used usury for 100s of years with no problem at all
No evidence

>Usury is a massive boom to any economy.
No evidence

>Anti-usury is just stupid and won't help white people.
>White people
Hello Jew.

Because usury basically boils down to paying for money with more money.
You get a loan of 10 bucks, on the condition that you end up paying back 11 bucks a year later. You in effect, pay one buck extra to get 10 bucks.

It is a retarded system that in effect, robs productive people of their wealth and allows money to grow infinitely off itself.

Money should never be allowed to be exchanged for itself. It loses it's function as a tool of exchange and value if it can be used to make more of itself.

>No evidence
Look up Swedish free banking.
Also the burden of proof is on you. Every single european country has had banking, usury naturally emerges when you have any sort of banking. They all used usury.

>No evidence
Free banking period in Sweden, free banking period in USA.
Massive boom in economic production, massive increases in living standards for workers.

>Hello Jew.
Hello low IQ brainlet.

>You in effect, pay one buck extra to get 10 bucks.
No fucking shit.
After you pay back the money your material well being has increased because you used that 10 dollars to increase your living standards in the present.
Or if you are a capitalist, you used that loan to buy more capital and increase production. If you weren't able to get this loan you wouldn't be able to do this without waiting months or years to save up money.

It's win-win.

>How the fuck do you expect people to lend you money for your business or project if they have ZERO benefit and literally ALL of the risk?

Because they're your fucking neighbor you mong, and not a foreign Jew lending to an illiterate Somali. Your family, country, neighbor want you to succeed because you are one community. Usury is always ALWAYS an act between the estranged strangers.

>Because they're your fucking neighbor you mong
SO?
Why should your neighbour be burdened with being your literal slave?
What if you fuck up and lose the money?
Then your neighbour gets fucked over.

Whites should be self sufficient.

>Usury is always ALWAYS an act between the estranged strangers.
The only person I would lend money to without interest is a very close family member that I KNOW will pay it back.
Also I wouldn't even lend that much because I know there are risks.

>After you pay back the money your material well being has increased because you used that 10 dollars to increase your living standards in the present.
Increase in living standards should come trough one's own productive work, not trough loaned money. In effect you rob your future self of 11 bucks, for 10 bucks now.

Modern loan based economic system has made our economies into massive pyramid schemes that demand infinite growth for them to sustain themselves because if the economy does not grow, there will not be a future from which you can rob the money.

You should NEVER allow money to be exchanged for money. That fundamentally corrupts the function of money, grants the banks their massive power over our world, and leads us to this insane and destructive economy that reigns over our nations.

Massive financial crash would be the best thing that could happen to us right now.

Usury is fine. Creating money via fractional reserve banking is not. Usury under bitcoin would function just fine with interest paid in units of bitcoin not USD (obviously, just detailing that for the brainlets).

>dude nazis hate something so i have to like it to show how anti-nazi i am

>Increase in living standards should come trough one's own productive work
But it is.

If I worked to save 10 dollars and I lend this 10 dollars to someone with interest for 11 dollars then I benefited myself AND the other person.

>In effect you rob your future self of 11 bucks, for 10 bucks now.
Wrong.
You benefited yourself and the other person.
If you didn't loan this money the other person would lose out.
The person who wanted to loan money has a time preference.
He prefers the money now rather than later.

>Modern loan based economic system has made our economies into massive pyramid schemes that demand infinite growth for them to sustain themselves because if the economy does not grow, there will not be a future from which you can rob the money.
You are an idiot. It's not usury that has done that, it's fucking central banking. This is the real enemy.
Banks basically get to print as much money as they want under this system.
Under a system of free banking they could only lend out what they have in savings.

>zero Jewish influence

STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHILL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

why are neetsocs so fucking dumb?
lmao

Free banking is a fucking meme that can never fucking work. There needs to be a monopoly on who produces and backs the money, otherwise the money loses it's fucking function as an universal trading tool. The problem with our modern system is usury and the fact that those central banks are PRIVATE. Each nation should have it's own NATIONAL central bank that is not at the hands of private individuals.
And modern central banking is basically just usury on a grand scale.

It's not usury per say, but letting djoos use it as a weapon

Plutonium can be made into a bomb or a nuclear power plant

>Free banking is a fucking meme that can never fucking work.
Wait what?
It worked perfectly in the late 1800s in USA and it worked for over 100 years in Sweden.

Why do you deny historical facts that you don't like?

>There needs to be a monopoly on who produces and backs the money, otherwise the money loses it's fucking function as an universal trading tool.
This clearly isn't true as free banking worked and was extremely successful.

What a shitty post.

Again, the problem is central banking, not usury.

>allows money to grow infinitely off itself
That's only true when the banks get to invent money out of thin air

>That's only true when the banks get to invent money out of thin air
THIS

And all of those fucking collapsed because they were unstable as fuck.

You cannot allow PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS to fucking print out money out of thin air and loan it out to others.

Interest rate based on risk and economic conditions to cover risk and modest profit - ok

Sweet, sweet monopoly deal where the djoos and all their closest friends get to stuff their nose in the trough first and charge the federal government interest on US dollar creation, and adjust interest rates to "control inflation"/"stimulate the economy", and run schemes where paying off all government debt is mathematically impossible because the principle + interest exceeds existing money - haram

Also, any interest bearing loan must be dischargeable in bankruptcy. The lenders must feel risk so they don't make stupid loans and cook up bubbles (see: student loans, intergenerational government debt)

>It worked perfectly in the late 1800s in USA
wasn't bits of gold what people used more than paper in that time?

>it worked for over 100 years in Sweden.
source?

Is their main guy a Jew?

>Why do fascists and natsocs think usury is so bad?
because fuck slavery

natural systems work from the bottom up, take your top down lending communism and shove it in your arse

Fuck you I don’t like it and I don’t like libertarianism. I don’t give a fuck why you think I should like it.

>After you pay back the money your material well being has increased
but it hasn't, the society is exactly the same except those at the top were able to extract 90% of the value produced by the society because of shifty trickery instead of simply hitting the wall at 35% of the total goods being able to be extracted before there is revolt and the mob hangs your rich people from lamp posts and bridges

with usury it's easily possible to extract 40-80% of the total value produced

>wasn't bits of gold what people used more than paper in that time?
mostly they just used bullets, I think it worked much better that way

lead or gold

A white nationalist jew like weev

He was also close friends with Jared Taylor.

amren.com/features/2013/10/libertarians-and-race-realism/

>I want to be poor

lol why?

Free marking banking is LITERALLY BOTTOM UP though

Read about natsoc economy from a non kike source.
Motivation in a natsoc society doesn't stem from materialism
Op can not wrap his head around self sacrifice to help your own people because he is a kike.

NatSoc here.
National bank running on taxes and small fixed interests. Lending under conditions like moral and national interest.
It can work provided its implemented carefully and with well trained and loyal public servants, who have responsability over their decisions.
No reason to have hedonistic parasites controlling our economy, and therefore, our politics.
This is how the elites control us : a usury system transferring money from workers and the state to the pockets of a few, with no return.

this reminds me that in china Emperors let certain people to do usury, but they cut their balls in order for them to not have children. So they wont be a threat.

Clever. But a bit too chinese to my tastes.
I think flrced labor as punishment for corruption or being fired for poor decisions more in my line of philosophy. Where the money went at their deaths ? Seized by the emperor ?

I guess so.
It was not about lending money, Eunuchs had a good position in the court overall, they could be close the girls, they had influence etc. But without chidren there was no danger of a new dinasty.

not just about*

KEK taxe is teft but usury ok

r.e.t.a.r.d.s

Bankers create loans out of nothing, backed by loans of thin air from the Federal Reserve. Jew bankers do NO work for financial and power gain. The slaves are made to pay this nothing back PLUS high interest. A FUCKING PONZI SCHEME!!

>implying a defaulted loan is somehow any different whether there was interest being paid or not.