Fukumenkei Noise - Spring 2017 Anime

Fukumenkei Noise - Spring 2017 Anime
PV
youtu.be/771Wow--Tps

eyepatch girl is kind of cute, but everything else seems eh

why is japan obsessed with this eyepatch shit

This is some kawaii-ugu design.Shoujo male design too.Probably gonna do the usual 3 episodes and dropped.

What's up with that 2007 CLAMP QUALITY?

Story:
The story focuses on the protagonist girl Nino who loves singing. She is always wearing a mask because she can't stop screaming when her feelings run high. She experienced two partings in her
childhood, one with Momo who was her first love, and another with Yuzu who was a song-writing boy. She made a childhood promise with Momo and Yuzu to someday find her voice. The three went their separate ways, but Nino kept her promise and continued to sing. Years later, the three are now high school students, and Nino is drawn into the world of keionbu or band club.

It's the boy with the beauty mark.

>don't know chuuni
are you new?

dropped

I tried reading the manga before, it's too heavy on the angsty love polygon drama for my tastes.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the FukuNoise anime to finish so Hana to Yume will announce a Takane to Hana anime.

Picked up for twintails qt.

Doesn't sound good.

>too heavy on the angsty love polygon drama for my tastes.
Welp.

I think it is pretty interesting, the characters are great, especially Yuzu. The angst is also not disturbing. Also it is band manga, so in anime we surely get good music

>Fukumenkei Noise
Is this shoujo?

The music is the one thing I can see working, they did good casting Hayamin as Nino.
It still stands out to me as an odd choice though, considering how Namaikizakari is more popular than Fukumenkei Noise.

Yeah. That's why they're using that terribly bland color palette.

yes, but the guys are having good pov too

That sounds terrible, but I will probably give it a try.

>Namaikizakari is more popular
They sold around the same number though

Not Japan, otaku and stupidity I guess?

It's not really casting Hayami or doing good when it's just because Warner Bros is producing and she's signed to them. More like putting them to work. How a Western company like WB managed to pull off a huge coup like recruiting a seiyuu as popular as Saori Hayami though will forever remain a mystery since most of them tend to sign with King, Pony Canyon, Lantis, Aniplex and other Japanese companies.

If Sup Forums every realizes the difference between mainstream Japan and 2ch otaku do you think the sight just folds in on itself or explodes outward in a flash of light?

Haven't its sales dwindled recently? (For both, actually.) I remember Fukumenkei's recent sales doing worse than Namaiki.

Looked interesting so I read some of the manga in anticipation and liked it, but then I read a review that said it gets repetitive, looping the same plotline over and over. Is that really so? It seems to be a problem with a bunch of shoujo I tried getting into.

She was attached to the show since 2014, she singed with WB in 2015, when she did the drama cd, it is more like they want to animate it with either WB also want it or other company will get it and most definitely will change the drama cast for the anime because part of Hayami's voice copyright belong to WB, back then in 2014 the writer mention in her twitter she was the one who recommanded the drama cd cast. They got all the big name for drama cd, from the anime announced cast they only change Sawashiro with Daiki Yamashita as Yuzu.

I mean to reply

This is what I'm basing my conjecture off of:
Aug 22 - 28
>38. *25,271 *,*49,713 Fukumenkei Noise Vol.10
Sep 19 - 25
>14. *57,137 *,*57,137 Namaikizakari. Vol.8

Though I'm expecting a live action adaption for Namaiki since Fukumenkei has one too.

>they only change Sawashiro with Daiki Yamashita as Yuzu

What a shame, Sawashiro-voiced boys are good. He's supposed to sing as a girl too, right? Well as far as male seiyuu go I guess Daiki Yamashita's voice gets pretty girly.

He sings only once when he's still a kid.

>gap less than 10k
there is not much different, the fix number is over 50k, they still sold about the same range of 50k-60k

It's selling copies slower than Namaiki though, and slower than itself two volumes ago. This is all in retrospect though.

Though I guess it doesn't matter in the end when AkaYona sells double and it'll get an S2 never. ;_;

Picked up

>looks like Code Geass
>isn't
This should be illegal.

> She is always wearing a mask because she can't stop screaming when her feelings run high.

More main characters should do this