The Flat Earth Truth Leaked

Hello, I am ex-nasa. Forget everything you've ever known about this subject because I'm about to drop the bomb.

The world is flat!
We've just been keeping it a really big secret! But here I am! The first person ever to leak it!!!

Wow! That is of amazing! Who know's what else we can be lied to about this if anything else?

Wow man that is of a biig secret! You better watch you're back!

How do we know that you are not just to dieceieveing?

The absolute state of Canadian posting.

Do you think it could be maybe the HAARP?

Nasa doesn't allow maple syrup snorting Canadian faggots in their organization so come clean. Tell us how many times you cucked your mom to your muslim step dad?

Yeehaaw partnah you tol' em what!

>> maple syrup snorting Canadian faggots
my sides

>Flat Earth
No dumbass the Earth is hollow, think about it Holocaust, hollow Earth the Nazis literally left us a big hint

Fake news shows a globe

more like LAARP

You see that, unlike Sup Forums and in spite of changing your flag, your ID is persistent, right?

Haheh! Godeeem!

Is Mars flat? The Moon?

You’re one of those obama hires, aren’t you.

Go get a job leaf.

Leaf

Actually working in something important!

Pull the other one.

Fuck off. You guys wouldn’t know since you’ve never been to space you kidfucking fakers. Studios and circus wires.

Fucking retard replying to himself. Nasa is the biggest Larp of all time

>Hello, I am ex-nasa
Well hi there! Elvis Presley here! How are you?

Hey fellow humans I just found another 100% bot thread. Mods?

someone post the NASA company picture. Its digusting

This may be the worst attempt to LARP ever.

ISNT IS REALLY FUNNY HOW EVERY TIME THERES A THREAD ABOTU ANTARCTICA, SUDDENLY A FLAT EARTH THREADS POP UP?

The real reason why scientists get so mad at flat earthers is that they have no faith in science and are therefore harder to scam. The earth being round is about as hard to prove for the average goy as global warming. It would be entirely reasonable in a rational society to at least be somewhat skeptical about this or to entertain the idea that it is not self-evident (how many of you have built a foucault pendulu? I know I haven't).