twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for gay priest

Kira Yoshikage.

Kochi
Wo
Miro

DAGA KOTAWARU

Gappy makes me happy

Still somehow not the gayest scene in JoJo.

Can't wait to see Narancia get animated.

And thats saying a lot

What is he thinking about right now?

>not the dead on version

What if Kira found help with then and there?

post the most satisfying panels

>"Why do all the neighborhood moms keep inviting me over and touching me?"

This zombie arc is gonna feel so fuckin long, isn't it.

Kira being like this really would've fit more if Araki didn't scrap the idea that he had a abusive mother and Yoshihiro was doing nothing about it which lead to him following him after death to make up for him.

>JoJo does zombies again
>They aren't even invisible or vampires this time

the sound here in the anime better be even better than the incredibly satisfying sound of crazy d cracking killer queen's face

uh what?
what makes you think his mom was abusive?

It was actually a scrapped idea for Araki to explain why Yoshihiro followed him even after his death.

He scrapped it since he didn't want the readers to feel more symphatetic towards Kira.

I could give a fuck about Part 5 Anime. Just finish the Part 5 scans and make them not shit.

Will this be the first shit fight of JoJolion?

>JJL anime
user...
also the new (you)s are impossible to see, pretty shit change

Araki is returning to his horror roots and that's a great thing.
Plus, we've never seen Araki show zombies in an urban setting like Morioh, and he is pitting zombies agaisnt characters that can't instantly obliterate them or heal from wounds sustained by them, and can actually be infected.
I don't even like zombies and I'm hyped for this.

> the new (you)s are impossible to see, pretty shit change
Wait, I need to see this.

Fun Fun Fun and Damo are the only really good fights in Jojolion so far.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pgcnMshVrs7ZqvtACT3PWweRpmJOXSNyu7O9qf4M21g/edit
>Now Kira’s father, he was a strange person. Not quite a criminal, but considered odd. He probably knew his son was a murderer and went ahead hiding his crimes. Of course, Kira’s father went to Egypt and obtained the bow and arrow from Enya to protect his son. Right around then, DIO was looking for allies around the world and Kira’s father was one of those accepted as having potential by him. The same for Okuyasu’s father. People who had been scouted by DIO were all around the world, and even among them, Kira’s father and Okuyasu’s father may have had extra attention paid to them as they were in Japan along with Jotaro. For the mother, I haven’t drawn anything about her at all, but I think she may have done a sort of ‘abusive coddling’ towards Kira. That’ll be scary right?

>Even now, I wonder if I should have drawn out Kira’s relationship with his parents in more depth. But I had to cut it out with much reluctance… or maybe I should say that I didn’t have the courage to draw that out. Like I said before, I didn’t want to detail Kira’s past too much. I didn’t want the readers to look at Kira and his father and think ‘these are actually very sad characters’. I drew out Kira’s mental state when killing, but if I started delving into the fundamental reason why he kills, Kira becomes a sort of sympathetic character… if you start emphasizing with Kira that’s not really appropriate for a Shonen manga. I didn’t want readers to feel sympathy. That may be the hardest thing about drawing out Kira. Although I think I might have been able to add another two or three volume if I started delving into Kira’s mental state, his motivations and his relationship with his parents.

just a dotted line instead of solid

they are almost done

now how am i supposed to pay rent?

more

Damn, I thought was different for 4chanX users.

The (You)s are there if you have 4chanX

imgur.com/a/UUayD

>The final casualty of 2016 wasn't another celebrity or politician
>It was (You)

Thank you but what the fuck is this garbage lack of (you) jfc

Not even the gayest scene in that part.

2016 still has 4 days left
Dont tell Mista

NANI

wow that's incredibly interesting
somehow i've never heard that before

Here's your ....

very cool read, thanks for sharing

>Guys he's totally the main villain!

omelette du fromage

Wow, I thought Cinderella was just put there as a set up for Kosaku happening, and the arc was just an excuse to introduce Aya (abrubtly between QL and SHA). Pretty strange to see that wasn't the case, and she was just thrown in as a fun arc
>he didn't know how kira would escape and was just lucky he wrote cinderella right before
what a hack
not really, but it makes me hope he's improved on stuff like that for JJL

also interesting to note he recalls the pompadoured savior

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE (You)'s
This picture is incoherently fucking useless now

I think Araki was right to cut it. I thought Kira worked better as a relatively normal guy who was born with some serious mental issues that make him a slave to sick impulses.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KN0J4d-biE
>2:07 - 2:14
explain this

all of my edits...

King Crimson
because same type of stand

are (you)'s really gone?
or is it some kind of ruse.

They're all gone...

IT'S SOME KIND OF JAPANESE RUSE

they are, as far as i can tell
here's hoping there's backlash and it's reverted

KEKKA DAKE DA!

>Morioh is eternal
that's so beautiful
I love araki

ignore this, just checking out what's happening.
That's such a cool fucking transition

youtube.com/watch?v=QuTi6zYYuig

Remember how episode 1 of DIU had completely different subtitles?

How old would mista be by 04/04/2044?

>But because this is a weekly serial manga, its always difficult to decide how to cut that out. I mean, you only have 19 pages to draw on a week.That’s no space at all.

Says the madman who put out 30+ pages of SBR for the first 6 months.

How does S&W's arm line up with the path that's drawn? Am I just retarded or does it really not make sense?

no it didn't
that's just for the video, i'd guess

Might as well enjoy Mista posting before people spam him when the part 5 anime comes.

Wait, what happened to the (you)'s?

Has the Nightwalk OST been released yet?
If so, does anyone have a link?
It's not in the pastebin.

it's a quick jab, then a sharp pull back into the panel's position
here's the previous panel, the jab connecting

Whoever has the number 4 in there no. now has the same fate anthony burch

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense

Might as well enjoy Mista posting before people spam him when the part 5 anime comes.

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense

I don't believe in 4s.

mista has been spammed here for years dude

Do you believe in Gravity?

mista has been spammed here for years dude

r u ok

either Sup Forums is fucking up again, or someone's making a joke

So are his scars healing or something?
because now he has 2 instead of 4

yes
ch58

Probably just a redesign

that or araki is changing his design because it's apparently really hard to just stick to the established design

What's another anime that can scratch the itch Part 2 left?

nichijou

Araki redesigned valentine into a blonde tall muscular god from a ugly midget, dont even question redesigns let it happen.

At least with Valentine it could be explained using D4C

Can it? He had D4C for a while and never changed then he randomly changed for no reason and every other single funny is the exact same

>The Valentine we first saw was from a midget universe
>Somewhere out there is a midget Gyro

Wasn't it said that there countless continuations on Valentine spread throughout the universes? It might have been possible that he just switched himself just for the sake of it.

Not really
he was still /fit/ in the flash backs of him being a solider

Imagine fucking midgetverse Gyro
I bet he'd make a really high-pitched 'Nyo ho ho'

Maybe he was a midget for the same reason early Part 4 stand users become midgets when defeated.

So what is Josuk8 gonna exchange to keep Holly alive?

imgur.com/gallery/J6PJz
Diesel- a 1997 Comic Artist's attempt at bringing JoJo to the west.

I'm expecting him to bury her with a dead person when Josuke carts her off to the Wall Eyes. Then maybe Jobin monologues to Josuke about the Wall Eyes Equivalent Exchange being the next evolution in Equivalent Exchange technology and the final fight starts. We still haven't seen her stand, either, so I bet she'll emerge from underground and kick Jobin's ass with it in their showdown.

Two of his balls. Holly grows a dick.