WRITER OF "WHITENESS: YOUR DNA IS AN ABOMINATION" PERSONAL INFORMATION

LETS SEND A MESSAGE POL

RUDY MARTINEZ works at TANTRA COFFEEHOUSE
Address 217 W Hopkins St, San Marcos, TX 78666

phone number: (512) 558-2233

Tell them your terrified of his precense and will protest the establishment until he is fired.

MORE INFO COMING SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/tantra_coffee?lang=en
star.txstate.edu/author/rudy-martinez/
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/texas-student-newspaper-blasted-over-anti-white-your-dna-is-abomination-column.html
google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nazi-sympathiser-tony-hovater-new-york-times-profile-loses-job-home-ohio-white-supremacist-a8084361.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not your personal army, faggo

bump. Also fuck the nigger mods, post this on cripplechan if need be

Did you look at him? Did you see where he works? I don't really think there's anything anyone here can do to destroy what is already rubble.

bump, is he one of the tribe?

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a board of peace you CIA niggers

Ill send dick pick
gif social media

4/pol/ is a board of peace nigger, go to infinity to post this.

He's been seen working there

Also, if the mods want to be faggots this is a political protest relating to current events.

The editor that approved the article and then issued their non-apology

Imagine someone this ugly and frail looking talking about others' DNA!

She works at a PR firm. Ironic.

Enjoy your ban
Also what is it with Marxists coffee houses? Are they afraid of actually doing work?

Oy vey I just love my judaism!

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

I think he's a half beaner

>Tantra coffee

like pottery

thanks m8

>not having fun harrassing people

it's why the left keeps winning

YOU'RE DOING NYPA WRONG FAGGOT

Nypa fags are the worst fags. Learn reading comprehension; this guy wrote an antiwhite article, it's not some guy who fucked ops girl, which would be a pa request. This is of interest to all white people, which given your reaction, I assume doesn't apply to you.

t. increasingly nervous non-white

> Whaaa I hate white people
> Whaaa I hate America

So leave?

Found the nigger.

this is fake guys

this isn't b newfag. We get shit done here.

Seriously. Getting this fuckstain fired from some coffee house would probably be a relief to him.

>says b instead of Sup Forums
>calls other people newfags

Beaners are the worst threat to the US and would be talked about more if half the US flag posters weren't greasy spics themselves

Pic related

Have you met people who work in coffee shops? It's a huge part of their identity. Selling overpriced coffee to their fellow marxists is some kind of badge of honor in their fucked up minds. Getting this fag fired for being a raycis would be devastating, though to really make it stick you'd need to get him blackballed from all local coffee shops.

Who gives a shit if he gets fired from his shitty coffee shop? He needs to be kicked out of school.

You fucking cucks need to start realizing that in order to beat the left, you need to out-Alinsky them at their own game.
If you aren't willing to do that, then you might as well be a part of the left and their quest to destroy western civilization.

The sad thing is many of them think of themselves as white. The best thing that I can say about them is here is southern arizona all the legal spics I've met are rabidly anti immigrant. Much more so than the limp wristed liberals who make up the majority of our whites.

Screenshot it.

why did we awaken that chaos god

>Tantra coffeehouse
Tantra. Might as well be 'dipshit faggot'

she got to go

isn't doxxing a bannable offence these days?

What time is it there, you're 4 hours behind us roughly so it should be open, right?

It's the soy. They shake and fart at the thought of doing anything except obey knobs.

summerfag from Sup Forums finds pol and thinks he's smart.

Here's the email of the president of Texas State University, where he goes to school, Denise Trauth

[email protected]

or call 5122452121

Be polite, anons

Don't forget about the assault on Conservative speaker Lucian Wintrich.

The woman who stole his papers is Catherine Gregory, works as Quinebaug Valley Community College.

Boxxy is an amnoying shit and has always been an amnoying little shit. Kys. I'm so glad that meme bitch fell out of circulation.

Yeah I'm not putting up with that.

Should be. It's mid afternoon now. Some coffee shops close up after morning but I reckon a place with tantra in the name that's near a uni will be open until late at night.

Screenshot info
CHECK EVIDENCE
especially from elephants and donkeys - they are symbols of lying clubs

Holy shit imagine if you replaced the word "white" with "black"

It's open, give them a call

What are the chances he is one of us trying to stir up white racial consciousness in the way only a protected "minority" can?

Yeah, it's like kicking rocks in the driveway for getting uppity

Email?

Thanks user

Streetview Google mapping the coffee shop shows kind of a nice little place with a great outdoor sitting area.

Of course being an old white male, they'd fucking spit on me.

No bad tactics, only bad targets

Not to mention, someone having an opinion you don't like doesn't give you moral license to take food from their mouths and put them on the street. Literally fuck you OP, and anyone who's ever participated in these types of shenanigans. I never want to hear about free speech again if this faggot gets fired.

No email but here's a link to the coffee shop's twitter page

twitter.com/tantra_coffee?lang=en

>BEING THIS NEW
I blame the jews

Overridden by the court of Sup Forums on account of national level cultural relevancy plus you being a major pussyboy.

Slightly off white faggot.

I guess no white guys are willing to date him so he's having a hissy fit.

How is it doxxing if these people are publishing this shit under their actual names? We're just going "hey, look at this asshole"

Nice job trying to jooooooooo the thread up Moohamit

Right. Cause the left didn't get folks fired in the aftermath of Charlottesville.... Oh wait, they did. But we totally shouldn't use their tactics against them eh? Much better to hold onto the moral high ground in the face of defeat... I don't know if you're a troll, a retard, or a shill.

>star.txstate.edu/author/rudy-martinez/

Jesus, just read some of his other articles if you are running low on rage.
Why are we trying to get him fired when we should be getting him expelled or dare I say, deported?

Has anyone intweetformed Trump about this article?

You're the same leftist that earlier today was saying that the Nazi that was normalised by the New York Times deserved to loose his job and be forced to flee his home under threat of violence (which is the case) because free speech doesn't guarantee you protection from the effects of free speech.
So I don't care what you want to hear about, it's not about you.

Nothing is more honorable than victory.

A FUCKING BARISTA

Once again Here's the email of the president of Texas State University, where he goes to school, Denise Trauth

[email protected]

she also takes calls 5122452121

Appeal to her sense of Social Justice

>You weren't born white, you became white.
>Your DNA is an abomination

Mental giant he's not.

I have but everyone I've known who worked at one did it because they had to, not because they wanted to be some coffee shop persona. I forgot that that's a thing.

Not going to lie, former McCain supporter here. It's been funny watching him crash and burn but seriously, we can't let him get the codes to the chemo closet.

This.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY TWEET TO TRUMP ABOUT THIS ARTICLE

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/texas-student-newspaper-blasted-over-anti-white-your-dna-is-abomination-column.html

I just hate brigading faggotry for speech crimes. My point is quite apparent in the first post, and there's really no argument except "fuck it, I think it'll be fun." It's not right, it's cancer to our culture. I want this type of shit to be an actual crime.

>free speech doesn't guarantee you protection from the effects of free speech.
t. every leftist busybody SJW twitter faggot who ever lived
Kys for that. If there are "consequences" for speaking ,then there is effectively no free speech.

>Trauth
>Social Justice
She's a hard lefty.
t. Texas State student.

Of course speaking has consequences or what's the point in it?

Did you just learn this meme? Because its only used against fags who were personally offended and want help retaliating.

>(((Lucian Wintrich)))
Why is it always our voice who we hate the most?

bfd - this isn't stormfrong or le_donald
this isn't some hivemind collective here, faggot
Sup Forums isn't about some witchhunt letter-writing campaigns. If this leftist faggot has a website we can corrupt, post it. He's low hanging fruit and offers no challenge to fuck with.

>playing the game with rules nobody else adheres to
Get off your moral high horse, faggot.

This is up to date happening
google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nazi-sympathiser-tony-hovater-new-york-times-profile-loses-job-home-ohio-white-supremacist-a8084361.html?amp

If you ever check out Tiffany Trump's social media, she also has no patience for anti-white bullshit

Amen.

Getting loaded can help with protesting things BTW. Makes you moar outspoken if you lack confidence

Free speech is dead, look at the CEO of mozilla who lost his job for once donating to a pro marriage (anti gay) campaign. Very subtle way to contribute, but lost basically a top position at a top company. I also think speech should be free, but obviously us being martyrs hasn't worked because anyone who sympathizes with us is so afraid of our speech being censored and our lives ruined. So, I think it's clear that at this point it's fight fire with fire or theirs will put us out.

>I never want to hear about free speech again if blah blah blah.

Sadly, your running yellow dog communist party gangster desires will be met will only end in sorrow when you are up against the wall when the revolution happens. Right after the "jooos r' bad" maggots, the Varg masturbators and the Bogstooges.

Maybe just my experience, grew up in a uni town, every fag "barista" was unbearably proud of their occupation and spent the majority of their free time hanging out in coffe shops talking about marxism and the degenerate sex they enjoyed. I have to assume the author of this article is one of those types of people.

Found the nigger

Anyone call the number lol

>(((Martinez)))

Pure coincidence.

I've never not voted for McCain in a general as an az fag. Used to be because I liked him and more recently because he was the better of two bad options. I think it partly him losing his mind and me moving further to the right.It has been fun watching him spiral into idiocy but it'll be good when he finally dies.

>et cetera

SJWs have a sort of "soft censorship" by threatening to boycott anyone who doesn't toe the party line. But I doubt that the careers of Martinez (the writer) and Cervantes (the editor) are being threatened, still plenty of affirmative action and cushy positions like "diversity coordinator" out there. But if a white guy had written this type of article about Mexicans on the other hand...

Because you fail to maintain headmate discipline by not using Q-Tips to jab the voices in your head.

>wanting leftists/commies to have opinions

>Immigrants are anti-immigration
I thought that was the same everywhere.

I'm not going to play the who's an older fag game but I sure as fuck didn't come from either of those places. Your argument is that it's too easy to fuck with this guy so we shouldn't react? Ok friendo, I'm glad they let you get on this site at the home for retarded children.

Even if you guys get him fired from the coffee job, he will probably get sympathy patreon bucks from lefties.

found the leftie scum

For real, I wish evil on no man, but he ought to either bend the knee to Trump or step down.