Helicopter Plane

Waddesdon Manor was built by Rothschild in ~1880. It is the "Great Seal of the USA"

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/buckinghamshire-plane-helicopter-crash-air-accident-latest-updates-death-toll-aircraft-manor-house-a8060751.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billiken
voat.co/v/whatever/2248291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Note the Triangle that captures the "arrows"

Underground Tunnels in T shape. Olive Branch in "Seal" ends at Rothschild "archives".

wonder who lives in that village near by.
slaves for the king (((jew)))?

Follow the "arrow" at the base (SW) to the high walled "pit" - same as Espstein Island (Little Saint James)

Epstein Island has same high walled "pit" (same orientation)- before it was converted into a "tennis court".
Highest Point on the Island:

Epstein too looks like he has "tunnels":

From the many comes one - Great Seal mantra.

do you got coordinates from epsteins island?
Who owned it before?
If there was some digging on the island maybe we can find something

never mind, got it. lets dig

Google Maps for Rothschild: 51.840656, -0.935637

Google Maps for Epstein Island:
18.299600, -64.826553

Q talked about a Helicopter and Plane crashing. How does that happen by mistake? A Rothschild was on location - Heli pilot was ex Military
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/buckinghamshire-plane-helicopter-crash-air-accident-latest-updates-death-toll-aircraft-manor-house-a8060751.html

but as i understand, there was no one on board of the helicopter?
So no Rothschild got killed by the "accident"

according to this

> More recently, the Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation has backed cutting edge research in Hong Kong and Berlin in the field of artificial intelligence: notably efforts to map and better identify the workings of the human brain.[19][20]

i would bet there is a research facility under the islands. Since he bought both little saint james and great saint james

Rothschild was on the ground. Ex Military was in Helicopter - two Islamists were in the plane that dove down and struck Helicopter at 150 mph.
It was a take out. Kamikazee.
FreeMasons have really grown-up...

Did you read the High level insider threads?
Freemasons, Jews, whatever .... its a nice show but what happens here stays hidden. Think tanks, big cooperation's, thats where the shit happens. Everything else is just a nice show and game

Diggin in the net is by far not enough. In cases like this you need a snowden 2.0 a network from hackers and insiders to bring light into the dark. Boots on ground. Even for the Hacker known as Sup Forums this is to much.

Why do leafs always post the most absurd autistic shit?
is it all leafs or just one single super autist that posts 24/7

is the trump happening already over?

Shit i miss the good old conspiracy threads. Not that alex jones tier level.
Talking about the Council on Foreign Relations or the trilateral commission. More Geo politics then the focus on clowns like trump or north korea. Isnt that pretty obvious that there is something going on behind the curtain?

Freemasonry was used to beget atheist or useful tools. The more perverted - the more they moved up as they were easier to leverage.
This was a system to "break the wheel" of Religion.
To stop the pyramid scheme of people paying up to Gods and Kings - only to have energy squandered.
It's not sinister - but it is contrary to America - which is the arm of the Freemasons.

test >>

Did you know that there is also a group of Freemasons that is like a troll arm of masons?
There totem is the billken
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billiken

Why should someone break the wheel of religion. Religion was usefull in the beginning of mankind to live together in citys to keep some kind of order.
And today its a nice institution that lives from the power given in the medieval age. Also to manipulate people it works great.
Religion is useful because you can control the minds of a group of people without much effort.

Crash over Rothschild's property was intentional

voat.co/v/whatever/2248291

not so sure when i look on the victims to be honest.
It was just a training's plane and a training helicopter.

disinfo 101

post something absurd alongside something obvious like the epstein island commercial truck tunnels and hope people discredit all of it

Roman Catholic Church ruled for 1000 years (confession booth leverage). from 1000 AD to 1700 - people were giving efforts to Kings and Popes that squandered - hence little "progress" for society.
Freemasons wanted science at the core - at to move-up those they could control.
From 1776 to now has been unprecedented expansion. Industrial Revolution etc.
However, I agree with you - this has gone too far. Religion is needed at this moment.

My apologies - I assumed the "Q" post I was refereeing to would be known

thanks now it makes more sense, didnt know Q did post something about it.
Honest question, how legit was Q?

desu mega user saying that Q was a bunch of low level interns makes no sense when we look at this, because low level interns wouldn't know a damn thing about a covert op to take down someone dangerous. this leads me to believe that mega user doesn't know what shes talking about or that shes trying to lie to us for some reason.

Why do people still believe LARPers.
Q attracted newfags and boomers.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was Frank all along

but Q posted a stringer that suggested he knew about the crash ahead of time, implying it was a covert op to extract Jacob Rothschild alive. It just doesnt add up if you look at it, theres no way those low level interns would have known about this. At this point your basically saying that Q posted some random bullshit, and then the Rothschild crash happened to be an absurd coincidence which made Qs stringer look legit, i dont buy it.

Tough to say. Some of it like CIA and Obama controlling NK for the Rothschilds - is tough to take.
NSA was the only Leader Trump kept. And the Generals is real.
Is it hard to believe when you "follow the money"? We are told the richest are Gates, Buffet etc. Where did the ancient wealth go?
It's here - it's massive - it controls Central Banks...which controls the World.
Someone is the head of that.

kek good old frank. Miss this guy.

but most of all i miss this high level insider dude. Even tho it was larp it was really good..
Enjoyed his book recommendation

The Q level thing seems really low level larp.

Here is an early Map of the area.
The right "WING" and the right "LEG" were built - but later removed to obfuscate.

>mega said Q is bullshit
Before CBTS everyone was saying megaanon was full of shit. Why is this earlier potential larper now seemingly more credible?

Eyes Wide Shut:
Twice this Christmas decoration is shown. I believe this is reference to Rothschild.

This "Symbol" located in the Aviary on Waddesdon Manor

I never thought that Mega was legit at all, all i was saying was that mega said this and it was kind of weird how she said it too. for a long time she was with q for some reason, but then out of nowhere said most of what Q was saying was bullshit for no other reason other than I SAID SO. lots of people are falling for it and its frustrating.

to be honest, i think it makes no sense anymore to follow the money. Money is a tool to keep things going also to control things and people.
If you want to do it right, you spend all your money and put it in things with a value, so that in case you need some, you can get it in no time. So will the money you have, never shown up on any statistics. To keep the money flow is the trick.
The other thing is to be invisible. Why should someone use hidden signs, words, symbols for the group when it can be traced back? You must be like a anti radar surface, no reflection in nothing.

No one sees inside Central Banks to Nations - other than the inside circle.

at this point i would say im 70% believing all of what Q said and 30% thinking its a larp, if one more thing happens though where Q predicts something happening ahead of time then it almost assuredly blasts mega anons claim completely out of the water.

franken is going down

The controllers of Central Banks built an Estate 150 years ago with the Great Seal of America. For the same reason the FreeMason square and compass are built into Washington DC.
Ego and arrogance. Times have changed. Aerial Google Maps for example.

I would concur with your assessment. I feel the same.

Q posted NK Hotel shaped like Square and Compass of the FreeMasons (aerial). It also has 13 steps. 13 colonies. 13 Arrows in Seal.

>It is the "Great Seal of the USA"
I witness your digits but they do not make delusions into facts. I see no "Great Seal", whatsoever. I could just as easily get a transparent PNG of Bart Simpson or Pepe the Frog stuck on there and assert is as the gospel truth. This is not as clear-cut as the geometry on the Washington DC map, which is worthy of study, but has been posted on Sup Forums many times.
Nice try, stoner maaaan

To think that some retards on a image board could bring down groups and families that existed for centuries is more than foolish.

Thats why i said, snowden 2.0
To find something out you need inside information or become a insider yourself.

I remember once that guy that took a job as a waiter in a Hotel where the Bilderbergs had a meeting. That guy was a fucking hero. Unfortunately they found it out. Forgot his name tho, wonder what happend to him.

>> Ego and arrogance

I can agree to that, that could identify some of the groups, because they can never get rid of their ego

It's there.

Too conspiratorial to point out the high-walled pit looks phallic - replete with spiral mowed testicles and the hidden head shape (wall)?
This is at the base of the Estate - following back the "arrow"

Given Q "filter" - then the Rothschild installed Israel to be the counter to the growing Oil power of the Middle East.

Get a grip, m8. It's NOT THERE.
I am 100% on board with Arlington Cemetery representing an owl, but this?

u iz b straight trippin; fool

The only thing I see is one arrow below the manor.

You need to inhale in order to see it

for people that just jumped in

Please stop doing drugs.

Yes now follow it south. You will see where they used to hold rituals. High walls. Also it's a phallus with spiral mowed lawns and penis head in the wall

Is that what you see? Do I have to cross eyed too?

The pit with the cross?

What has he predicted?

Who the fuck did you pay so you could ruin a perfectly good set of trips? My fucking god this is some of the most retarded shit. We weaponize useful autism not this bullshit you're spinning. Holy fuck you're even retarded by leaf standards.

Fuck you shill. Look harder