Can you believe your waifu is real?

Can you believe your waifu is real?

youtube.com/watch?v=GRmmlTCaAXA

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fuck you

>needing special treatment to praise autism
>acting like a spoiled monkey

What's with Americans and idiotic favoritism like this.

boredom
when you dont have real problems you do stupid shit like this

I feel sorry for the black guy and his disability

kek

umarufags btfo

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Mods have time to ban shit like this but not get rid of these fucking Santa hats?

lmfao nice op

wew kobe

umarfags BTFO

Umarufag is the official cancer of Sup Forums

CHAIKA

why the fuck is Sup Forums the only board with mods?

wew lads

Holy shit KEK

fucking Sup Forumsermin commit suicide

How will OP ever recover?

OP deserved it.

I feel like there's been an increase in (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)s lately, I like that mods are trying to make example of the cancer instead of just deleting it.

WEW

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

what

Seriously though Sup Forums isn't the place to share that video. Maybe /sci/ would be a better place.

my fucking sides

Because we complain the most about keeping this board on topic.

Stop image.jpg-kun!

YAMERO!

>adblock
Sup Forums.org##IMG.party-hat

Why are idiots so mad about the video? It's RL Umaru even with the disgusting annoying voice.

This was clearly a mod falseflagging,

Thanks

why mods leave the thread up?
Why mods so fucking retarded lately?

MODS = GODS

>Thread still exists
But why though

>umaru poster banned

MODS=GODS

Why are Umarufags such shitposters?

Dumb hamsterposter

false

>using her condition for attentionwhoring like a fucking circus
hmm yes the goodwill.

thread is literally getting bumped to first page. Dumb ass mods.

Oh SNAP

Well shit

By resetting his modem?

I wonder why the mod didn't lock the thread like they normally do when stuff like this happens?

thats what you get for posting umaru the monkey

I know public bans are fun and all but can we just delete the thread?

>like they normally do
lol

Not so much for the Umaru-ness of it, Satan. but for the Sup Forums tier nature of it.

Why can't you just remove the thread itself?

What disease is that? Is she an adult?

Add me to the screencap.

Post me on /r/Sup Forums bro epic upvotes

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

epic

Are you 14?

Here's your (You)

MODS U R EPIC THANKS FOR THE BAN

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

I will still post the same video when this thread dies, anyway.

Keep trying to kill this thread, assblasted autist.

>Umaruposting is now a bannable offense

Yeah, that worked so well with Keit-ai.

probably because there are still stubborn anons trying to self-moderate, which doesn´t apply to basically any other big board
also kinomod is still here