Remember 12/28/2011

Today is a special day, Sup Forums.

On this day, one of the most dreaded spammers on this board sacrificed himself for the preservation of loli.

5 years ago today, in an ancient time before catalogs and (yous), the mods tried to deprive us of our cute little girls. We cried in protest, but were swiftly silenced. In our darkest hour, we looked toward one who could not be banned. One who had resisted the tyranny of mods, much to our distaste.

When the light in our hearts grew dim, in an act of self-sacrifice, he filled out hundreds of captchas by hand, used up the remainder of his IP block, and utterly blasted Sup Forums with loli. For 12 long hours, Sup Forums was completely unusable. The lolis had blocked out the sun. The mods were powerless. They cried in agony, for as they banned one loli, four more came to replace it.

Finally mootles, the dark prince himself, rendered powerless by the loli spam, came down to Sup Forums and decreed that yes, lolis were allowed once more.

lolis had defeated the mods.

Reverations and celebrations were had. And all was good. And many lolis were posted.

But in the battle we had lost him, and the entire IP range of Germany was banned.

Never forget the one who brought back our lolis,

never forget Accel-Spammer.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mAtjDMrh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post lolis

Never forget

I'm proud to be German for once

Why the fuck did they try to ban lolis

>entire IP range of Germany was banned.
Seriously? Also, anyone want to proofread the script for the Anal Idol's doujin?
pastebin.com/mAtjDMrh

We lived in dark times.

HITLER AND ACCEL DID NOTHING WRONG

F

Wait the lolicaust was fucking five years ago? What the fuck.

Time sure flies doesn't it oniichan

>tfw i was a veteran in the accel wars
>tfw i was proud to shitpost at his side

Are lolis from five years ago still lolis?

proto-sjw mods

Depend on how old they were and what evolutionary path they took, maybe some of them ascend to become legal or eternal loli.

lolis don't age silly

As a reminder that newfag mods are in fact real.

Ironic considering Sup Forums's mascot is a loli herself

God bless Accelerator. Fighting for our rights to party.