Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

While we wait for Queens 1, I want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/info/dojin/mahosyoujyo_portal/rank.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gekokujō
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who do you think will die in Queens?

They should have done an AU side story of Alice in Wonderland with Grim Heart, Shufflin and Alice

I'd say 1 member of the Pfle/Deluge squad, 1 member of Osk and 1 member of Puk at the minimum

Joker Shufflin says that GH is one of the strongest MGs she's ever seen and CQ Angel Hammer shares that opinion as well, but her power is basically to ignore her opposition. What makes her so strong?

It'll most likely go like

>Grim Heart orders Alice to do a task
>Alice doesn't want to do it
>GH orders Shufflin to cut of her head
>It doesn't work no matter what they do
>Grim Heart goes into a tantrum
>Accepts that Alice wont do it and just order Joker Shufflin to do it

Where is Puck's propaganda?

I think it's the fact that she is literally untouchable, and I'm sure she's also in a situation where her physicals are insane but she doesn't really wanna do shit, so she rely on her ultimate defensive power

If there was a new popularity poll conducted in Japan right now, how do you think it'd change?

The poll for reference; seems like it came out right after Jokers did, since Marika and Filuru are on there.

toranoana.jp/info/dojin/mahosyoujyo_portal/rank.html

Kramer fuckin best

TL-kun said that Grim Heart's ability actually doesn't activate if she's actually fighting someone.

Her stats are pretty absurd though, her strength agility, and combat skill are maxed out. So even without the power, she's probably pretty OP.

Puk Puck's probably the same way.

Kramer Dog best Dog.

Why'd they have to use that illustration of Lapis Lazuline

But I think the popularity poll will most likely stay the same in the number 1 and 2 spot. I'm hoping Dark QT gets there and BBC

I think BBC and Deluge would be higher, DC and Sorami/Uluru, nips love their duos

Lady Puk Puck would be number 1, of course, with her best friend Snow White at number 2!

That's the thing, she has to acknowledge people to fight them. But that just leaves her as a high stat MG where stats don't matter much.

I want to make Alice happy and marry her if she wants.

Alice will only marry SW

But Snow White likes boys, she can't marry her.
Also, what if I also want to protect Snow White?

>Rain Pou
>Postarie
>La Pucelle
I don't understand Japan.
>Ripple at rank less than 2
I really don't.

The rest I could see why. But I'd have thought Clantail, Nokko, Hana, Mimi, Filuru, Quake being in the top 10.

BBC/Deluge, nips love tragic duos and maybe Dark Cutie and the sisters, I'd hope Armor Arlie too

>SW
>likes boys
By friendzoning them and being emotionally attached to girls?

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

Don't lie to yourself user, this is the face of a woman in love.

>Implying they would like a pedophile in denial

But I actually didn't think that Clantail would be in the top 20

This poll is stupid.

Marika uses Solar Beam
Later she grows a rafflesia flower

Venusaur confrimed?

Who is Junior Dominating Senior Feather Greens, also I agree with the anons that said BBC/Deluge would be higher, and Armor Arlie and Sorami, not sure about Uluru or Sachiko

That's Hana.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gekokujō

It's Hana since I found it's translated as Gekokujō-wa na

>Swim2 is 16

How the hell does that translation work?

Then she's in love with Sister Nana, Alice, and Ripple too. Truly a player.

>If there was a new popularity poll conducted in Japan right now, how do you think it'd change?

La Pucelle going up a few ranks thanks to the anime.

Her name is literally gekokujo. JP term for revolution.

Gekokujo is the Japanese turn for surpassing your superiors, so "Junior Dominating Senior" is a vaguely correct translation.

I assume Hana means Feather Greens; Google Translate gives me Raisin, which is hilarious

Maybe Lethe can get in too since she does look alot like La Pucelle and even uses a sword and some other melee weapons.

>Junior Dominating Senior Feather Greens

Fuck you I spilled my drink.

I actually nearly choked from reading that.

Google translate never fails to impress.

They were talking about love and boyfriends user, and guess who came to her mind during that topic?
But don't worry, next episode is the one he is killed.

Why is she named Gekokujo anyway? Hana's fine, since its vegetation related and rhymes with Mana, but why does she have a second name? What do rabbits have to do with revolutions?

Should Mana be Shinsengumi Mana or something?

I'm catched up with all translated materials. You aren't too bright are you?

When will Deluge get her password game on?

I think it's because she's stronger than her older sister, but she's still her subordinate

Gekokujou is a Japanese term meaning someone of lower status surpassing a higher status person. Hana, who works under Mana, is a Magical Girl, far surpassing her in abilities.

I think Hana's the older one though

I'm not the one denying Snow White liked a boy.

That reminds me that Deluge was the entire reason why everything in Jokers happened and Pfle.

LOCAL MAGICAL GIRL RUINS EVERYTHING

One of the thing I love the most about this franchise is that the names pattern are completely random. Some are English, some are Japanese, Chinese, a madeup name, or not a name at all, some are numbering and so on.

As for Gekokujou, I guess it has to do with her being stronger than her older sister.

Shufflin and Grim Heart were already in before the password debacle, if anything the lack of a password saved them because it allowed everyone else to come in and help fight Shufflin

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

CQ Angel Hammer is the most hilarious name.

Doing my best to avoid spoilers in the thread, haven't read the books and almost done with the anime.

So Alice was Calamity Mary's daughter yes?

Additionally, small spoiler question, I heard some of the novels are reboots?

Actually Alice is not Calamity Mary's daughter and the anime actually adapted it pretty faithfully so you can just read the next volumes when you're done.

It works on a ton of levels too

No and no

She doesn't though. She knows Sou is into her, that's why he came to mind when her friends talk about boys.

This series is not shy about romantic interest at all. Pechika and Tempest are prime examples. If SW actually returns Sou's feelings, you'd think people who read the books would know it.

Huh. But I could have sworn she got a flash of Calamity Mary's eyes as she died.

Tinfoil hat for me I guess.

>So Alice was Calamity Mary's daughter yes?
Where did this even come from? And no.

I think it wasn't put in the anime but Alice saw her father that kill her own mother and that's why he was shown in prison.

Actually another character in a later arc was planned to be her daughter, but it was scrapped

Don't skip unmarked if you plan to read the novels.

>La Pucelle is able to stop a truck in episode one
>dies from getting run over by another truck

Okay I guess

also was it the same truck?

Oh right, I'm stupid. Ignore me.

Don't fuck with truck-kun

>Alice was Calamity Mary's daughter yes?

>she likes hanging out with him and knows he has a crush on her
>BUT SHE DOESN'T OUTRIGHT STATE SHE LIKES HIM, SO SHE'S A LESBIAN

Fascinating theory

It was his brother out for revenge

>truck coming straight for him
>doesn't even make an attempt to move

He deserved to die

Can you blame him, 4 hours of non-stop rape from Cranberry can make you unable to even move.

Just finished Three Sisters Raising Project: Restart

Drunk Sachiko was fucking amazing

Let's see how well you can move after getting fucked up in a fight and being raped by an elf for four hours straight

>Shufflin and Grim Heart were already in before the password debacle
What? No. If Deluge had properly set up a password, nobody can enter the lab. It's a mistake that could have been corrected weeks ago.

>if anything the lack of a password saved them because it allowed everyone else to come in and help fight Shufflin
Again, no. GH's objective was to capture the princesses, not killing them. She wanted to kill the witnesses though, and that's what pushed her to kill her captives as well. The lack of password was what ultimately killed everyone.

Tl;dr: Deluge caused everything in Jokers. Though to be fair, even if she had set the password, GH would have still come to find the princesses and there would still be a bit bloody battle happen.

Hey so I was going to rewatch this today but now that's feeling like a pain so maybe I'll do it another time

Also, I love how Swim Swim and her crew didn't bother to clean up the blood in their hideout. That place has gotta stink by now.

I was honestly expecting that Sachiko was gonna press R-18 mode for the lulz when she was drunk.

Yeah I doubt the NEETs wouldn't have found a way in, and in that case only Grim Heart and Shufflin would have gotten into the facility and captured the PE at least, maybe the explosion attack would have forced them to kill one of the PE to restock and then they would have been subjected to god knows what at Osk

Drunk Sachiko a cute

Doujin featuring Punished Deluge cuffed by Patricia's cuffs and being made as a breeding ground by Shufflins when?

>the user is only useful when stealing others' wine to get piss drunk, and recruiting trolls
pottery

魔法少女繁殖計画

It was the same truck that killed his family, back for revenge

a slut
A
S L U T

Perfect for hanging!

Which of the arc cast had the best character designs? Personally I'd pick either the Aces cast or Restart

Are they lesbians?

I need the full pic now

Calamity Mary had a husband and child and Cranberry rapes shotas so they're at least bisexual

Who?

swim swim fag here,

just finished Limited and why our girl was killed by that useless slut!?

can someone add some initial D scenes to this and the eurobeat intensifies

Half of Jokers, Limited or Aces for me

Only CM and Cranberry,they probably have some hatefuck
Tama is too pure

Restart > Limited = JOKERS > Unmarked = Aces

At least she's suffering by being a sex slave to a harifag that has a Pervert stat of 5/5.

Funny, user. You'll be the first in line when Snow White reaps the sinners.

>can someone add some initial D scenes to this and the eurobeat intensifies
Sure, hero you go