HAHaHAHAHAHAhAHAHA

The Onion confirmed /our guys/
>Breitbart Criticized For Publishing Humanizing Profile Of Libtard Beta-Cuck
theonion.com/breitbart-criticized-for-publishing-humanizing-profile-1820881338?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

Blasting the publication for its gentle treatment of the divisive figure, far-right news outlet Breitbart was criticized Thursday for publishing a humanizing profile of a libtard beta-cuck. “It’s absolutely absurd that Breitbart of all places would think it was okay to portray this low-T liberal shill as a sympathetic figure,” said Roy Hagar of Traverse City, MI, one of many readers expressing anger and confusion over the site’s decision to treat the globalist SJW like he was just some regular everyday neo-Nazi. “Those blue-pill snowflakes already have enough of a bullhorn without Breitbart giving them even more media attention, and we can’t start normalizing their behavior. Just because he goes to Olive Garden with his family doesn’t mean that he’s not actively promoting white genocide.” At press time, Breitbart issued a retraction of the piece, explaining that it was never its intention to lend credence to the views of soy boys.

wew lad

That's fucking funny. We are now a cultural movement.

> implying you're one of us

You fucking retards do realize they're making fun of us, right?

Are you an idiot or something? Do you not understand how satire works?

The psy op virgin soyboy meme vs the chad amerimutt banther

This is a reference to the NYT getting slammed by Commies for publishing a decent piece on Ben Shapiro.

>libtard beta cuck gets made fun of
ARREST THEM!!! GUARDS SEIZE THEM!!! YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN!!!
>alt right memer shitlord gets made fun of
haha, true

goldfish are the best

Shill thread.

Why would nyt get slammed for publishing about the zionist jew shapiro

These people definitely browse pol

Stupid polak, I said Commies.

oh we do a lot more than just browse

Hernandez please learn english.
NYT got slammed
bu commies
Why would nyt get slammed for publishing about the zionist jew shapiro

>he doesn't get it's a critically satirical portrayal of us
>they're still for hilldawg
>they're not our friends
the absolute state of snowniggers

4 posters before we get one with brains

no they don't

what does that have to do with pol

Whos this us ur talking about. Any time any one pokes fun of you right wing mongs i laugh to because ur all degenerate niggers

can somebody teach me how to bypass "whitelist" requests?

What the fuck? When did the Onion succumb to the Kinja/gawker virus?

New kinja killed Jalopnik.

It's a pizzagate reference dumb dick

Just a reminder that Hillary's top financial supporter owns the onion.

self hating leftwing jews hate right-wing jews

Does it matter?

Any influence Sup Forums has at all is because of it's notoriety. The only way to truly damage it is to ignore it, and that's something the Left and MSM just can't seem to do. They're spreading Sup Forums ideas, regardless if they are trying to mock them or not.

>being such an annoying cunt that you can't laugh at yourself
you're on the wrong board

He's retarded. NYT was slammed for doing a profile on a white supremacist and committing the grave sin of making him appear otherwise pretty normal.

>I don't know what satire is: the post

BEST TIMELINE

its still funny desu

It's not about not being able to laugh at myself or not understanding satire, it's about you fucking mongoloids creaming yourselves going /ourguys/, /ourguys/! when they're very obviously mocking us and our insults and mannerisms and you're just too stupid to see it. It's you who doesn't understand satire.