New Fuuka's out. SEEEOOOOOOOOOO!

New Fuuka's out. SEEEOOOOOOOOOO!

maybe i should have started with this one instead?

Absolute madman

He is making me watch the anime.

Can't wait for the "FUUKA IS A SCHITZO" plot

me too.
I can't wait for
>average J-Pop song plays.
>every character's blown away by it

I got fucking played thinking that blondie was Fuuka 1.5's boyfriend.

Actually Seo is writing the lyrics of the songs.

What are those sketches? Are Fuuka's BDs coming bundled with fantasy chapters like KNIM?

You still read this wild ride?

SEO will go full zetsubo sensei on us
everyone is fuuka

Wait what happened

Did the dead Fuuka somehow get resurrected?

So how is the hype for the anime in Japan?

No, it's yet another lookalike named Sakura, only she is even more of a spitting image.

We don't know, we think she's Fuuka with amnesia or something. She has a different name but by all means she is EXACTLY 100% like the original Fuuka.

>So how is the hype for the anime in Japan?
Moderate.

>yet another lookalike named Sakura

Aoi is hardly a lookalike. For all the shitposting, she's actually her own character too. Sakura is literally Fuuka though, "spitting image" doesn't even begin to describe it.

Explain?

Yes.

10/10. In what kind of fucked up world is this EVEN a thign?

IM HER LOOKALIKE. SHE DED. WRITE ABOUT ME.

Fucking psycho.

I don't know, I don't read moon, but it's what it looks like to me.
I just got that image from the chapter 138 preview

What's this shit
didn't she fucking die

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a clone.

Yes, it appears to be so and the first partner will be Akitsuki Fuuka.

So finally I caught up with this one and oh boy, I won't lie and say that I indeed raged as soon as the Fuuka 3.0 appeared because that meant more drama AND then comes the guy to conveniently steal 2.0 in her weakness moment.

Also that "Liar" line from Fuuka made me remember Asuka from KNIM when things started to go to shit between her and Haruto. Thus I feel that if this new Fuuka is really the first one with amnesia or other bullshit then 2.0 is gonna be blown the fuck out pretty soon.

That or 3.0 is a psycho that wants her favorite band to make her a song and started to act like 1.0 after researching for a bit.

anons in the old threads trolled us, but I think some of them told us what his deal was

I think I can see where this is going...

>get hit by bus
>no body found
>everyone assumes she's dead
>comes back months later with amnesia

Man this would be great if it was a comedy manga

>That or 3.0 is a psycho that wants her favorite band to make her a song and started to act like 1.0 after researching for a bit.
You know, that'd be the most interesting twist

I think people lost interest, but the introduction of Fuuka1.05 got them into it again

How do we stop this madman?

Who is this guy?

SEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also it turns out she looks like Fuuka because she's Fuuka's cousin who met the main character once when they were five and immediately fell in love with him and orchestrated Fuuka's death

A character conveniently invented to steal Fuuka 2.0's virginity

Jesus fucking christ, i'm so upset
first nisekoi, then dorohedoro, now this crap
jesus christ

>getting upset at SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO manga
It's comedy, user. Anyone who's read Kimi no Rage will find it impossible to take his work seriously anymore.

basically like this

pity we won't have redhawkscans to scan & translate them for us

>Also that "Liar" line from Fuuka made me remember Asuka from KNIM when things started to go to shit between her and Haruto.
do you think Seo always wanted to bring Fuuka1 back, or only decided to do it recently?

She wasn't supposed to die in the first place so who knows what the hell is Seo thinking.

The only explanation I have is that she's a crazy fan who plastic surgery herself to look like Fukka and learn how to act like her too.
Every things she does is just too unnatural and too fast. She act like she's the real Fukka that know the band, but she had just met them.

It's been all over the place since Truck-kun was introduced

I know Fuuka's death wasn't his original plan, but I'm wondering if Fuuka2.0 was intended as a genuine replacement, or a stand-in like Asuka was

I'm actually mad that i was exited for almost 2 weeks antecipating this chapter, have i learned nothing?

Kimi no Rage was small scale comparing with Seo's master plan in this one.
Lucia was at least somewhat reasonable

Stand-in, look at all of his work. First girl ALWAYS WINS. This new Fuuka is the original with memory loss.

>funeral was done because doctor told them she would never be the same so the old fuuka they knew was dead
>parents played along with it because they thought it would be better for fuuka
SEO THE LEGEND

are we going full daytime soap opera now?

my only real frustration with Princess Lucia was that it didn't use its supporting cast enough

#138 SPOILSSakura(Fuuka with memory loss) is in love with Yuu.

You talk like japanese lyrics aren't always nonsensical and cheesy garbage.

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thundercats, SEEEE-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Please don't post inferior Fuuka's, thank you.

He already has a mastery of tits but he should really improve his ass game.

>A character conveniently invented to steal Fuuka 2.0's virginity
to be honest, I preferred the last guy who looked like he might do that.
He was a bit less feminine-looking. Looked a bit bigger too, I thought

eh, inferior personality, better body

he does OK sometimes

Damn it, I promised to drop this manga once Fuuka 2.0 appeared but after seeing the spoilers every other week I can't resist anymore. Fucking SEO and his unpredictable twists.
>Fuuka 3.0 appears
>She NTRs Fuuka 2.0
SEEEOOOOOOO!

>tfw you drop fuuka and come back to find fuuka is alive

I wonder if Fuuka1 & Sakura'll both get bonus chapters?

I wonder if we will get a Fuuka + Sakura chapter.

Guitar girl is literally Akari 2.0

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a beautfiul young woman. It would be a shame if something... were to happen to here... wouldn't it?

>parents played along with it because they thought it would be better for fuuka

After all these years Suzuka is still a cunt and Yamato is still a spineless bitch. Can't wait for their second daughter to get hit by a truck too. And the driver will be the MC of Fuuka after everyone NTRs him.

If this motherfucker Seo makes this the ultimate push for NTR, I'll fucking end him.

You leave my Fuuka 2.0 alone.

Who am I kidding? I fully expect her to lose her virginity to the NTR guy.

>after everyone NTRs him

It's already happening as seen . Fuuka 2.0 is going to believe that the MC doesn't want her anymore and leave with this faggot. Then it's going to be revealed that Fuuka 3.0 has a boyfriend too. The story will when the MC becomes a truck driver, runs over the entire cast at their big concert and drives into the sunset.

The story can go two ways right now.

>We get close to NTR but nothing set in stone until after concert
>They perform the song
>The song conveys Yuu's feelings of finally being able to move on and love
>Fuuka 2.0 returns to Yuu, story pushes forward

Or

>Fuuka 3.0 is Fuuka 1.0
>Fuuka 2.0 still has feelings for Yuu so she doesn't leave with the new guy
>Cuckery

SEO is the best romance mangaka of all time

is getting fucked by a handsome, successful man rather than an insecure manlet really such a rotten fate?

> Parents played with it because they thought it would be better for fuuka
yes
The only explanation I have a crazy fan who plastic surgery herself to look like Fukka and learn how to act like her too.
Everything she does is just too unnatural and too fast. Fukka, who is a real fukka who knows the band, but she has just got them.
> That or 3.0 is a psycho that wants her to make a song

Fuuka 3.0 is Fuuka 1.0 with amnesia
She has an intimate diary
This is why she knows everything about everyone

Or... and hear me out.

>Fuuka 4.0 appears
>Fuuka 5.0 appears
>MC becomes an edgelord and sacrifices all the Fuuka's to revive the original Fuuka
>Suddenly, isekai.

Screencap this.

t. Seo

This is already an Isekai. Fuuka 1.0 is in another world while another person for that world is now using Fuuka's body.

What can't Seo do?

that's obvious user, we all know

write a good story

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think you mean Kiyomi.
I think the main differences are the highlights in her Kiyomi's hair, and that Sara was originally drawn with prominent lips

Akari was one who loved MC but never got him.
Same goes with Sara

Why does Nachi have such a hard on for shit? He's always making the same joke about it.

>funeral was done because doctor told them she would never be the same so the old fuuka they knew was dead
>>parents played along with it because they thought it would be better for fuuka
Do you think yamato & Suzuka assumed new identities as well? What do you think their names are?

Fujitaka and Nadeshiko

that was half of Kimi Machi's cast, really

The new Fuuka has Suzukas old maiden name.

it's commentary on his place in the story

nah, Suzuuka's maiden name is Asahina, the new Fuuka's called Katsuragi

Childhood friend tier

>implying it isn't

Holy sameface batman

it would probably be funnier than most of the mangas jokes

We need another truck.

We need several trucks.

Kinda busy

Who are these semen demons?
>?
>Suzuka?
>Fuuka 2.0?

Suzuka, Mizuki from Cross Over(which preceded Suzuka) & Kasumi from W's(which I think preceded Cross Over)

>Short hair girls lost in Kimi No Iru Machi
SEOOOOOOOOOOO

maybe he felt like a change?