>be 17
>just woke up from vaginoplasty
>whathaveidone.jpg
>year healing process
>be 18
>became huge slut
>graduated
>bounced around from bf to bf around the country until I was 21
Now I'm 22, broke, have no life skills, depressed, pathetic... I still look great and all but I'm beginning to feel like I got jewed somehow. I don't know why I did what I did to myself and now I'm lost. I work a shitty retail job just to come home and be my boyfriends personal cumdump 24/7, this is what hell feels like

Cry me a river soygoy. This is your own personal hell, made for you, by you. Reap what you sow.

Maybe next time the jew tries to tell you something, you won't fucking listen.

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

post feet or GTFO

Pics with timestamp or it didn't happen, doesn't have to be nude or show face

Honestly you deserve it. God is real and punishes the unjust. You brought it on yourself Mr. HeShe

Show me ur tits.

Kill your mom and I'll vote to acquit if I'm on the jury.

tits or gtfo!!!

Pics or didn’t happen

>Maybe next time the jew tries to tell you something, you won't fucking listen.
Ugh ;_;

Not posting pics of myself here

Try to use your life to help the white race.

god with forgive you if you ask

>I believe in what OP says

cum to finland

Fake and gay, reported

>the bait keeps getting poorer and poorer on a daily basis

>Not posting pics of myself here
liar

I would date you and help you

Instead of killing yourself now, get some vengeance in first. I'm not telling you to do anything illegal, but maybe attention whore a bit calling attention to how fucked up it is to give children sex change pills. You can be useful in that way.

nice greentext, but still larping.

saged

You can't get HRT at 12 (16 is youngest) and can't get vaginoplasy at 17 (18 is youngest).

Fuck you

stupid fag

this

Guess your gonna be girl forever. You could try and be a lesbian

I don't believe you, but if you aren't lying just sell your ass for the rent. At this point what difference does it make?

Penis or GTFO-- oh wait.

you know the rules
tits with timestamp

otherwise GTFO larping faggot

God is fake..
>satan is the true ruler!!

Fucking yes you can, don't listen to what you hear on this. Id post info on the clinic that gave me get first but I don't wanna get in trouble.

I was thinking of doing this all night, but I don't want to be another Blair white

read the wrong map, ended up in oh fuck town

do the world a favor and kill yourself

while other girls literally sell their virginity for millions all you did was whore around and now you blame society for your own mistakes

this is probably a troll but if not you seriously seriously should consider ending your shitty whore life because no decent self respecting man will ever bother with you

>36 c cups, long hair, totally passable
>totally passable
:)
sage

Just recombobulate your dick brah. Problem solved

ohh fuck I didnt read the entire OP

so OP is actually a man? holy fuck no way this isnt a troll

Odd in Oregon the age is 15 for SRS. Fox news had a shit fit about it. Typically they put you on blockers at 12 not estrogen.

If real:
How is your life different from most women? Just get your shit together and work on self improvement. Join the navy or something. You make your own hells and your own destiny, just like every other human. Everyone gets jewed. Happiness doesn't exist unless you define it in ways you have access to. At least you have companionship. Most anons don't even have that. If its that bad see a doctor for depression. Don't an hero.

If fake: yeah me too. :feelsgoodman:

Your mother will probably be in hell. I dont know if transexuals can be saved. The bible says homosexuals and the effeminate shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. I really have no clue man but you really really need to start asking God for forgivness ASAP. And that does involve ceasing treatment. Idk if there’s a way to reverse that opp man. Would it help if I prayed for you, bot saying there is anyone here that doesnt need prayed for but you clearly need Gods help bad.

Also, you're prob just trollin’

Also something else but i forgot, try reading the bible bro, maybe that’ll help.

I feel like I'm over dating men anyway, they treat me like a flashlight

You can just be yourself and I'm sure it will be apparent to onlookers how mentally damaged you are from the ordeal. There's no need to be a pseudo-intellectual like Blair when the problem is clearly emotional and spiritual.

Put it in your blog faggit

36 C's or get the fuck out!

>I was thinking of doing this all night, but I don't want to be another Blair white
If you're legit, I could interview you thru email and put you up on my channel as a warning against the dangers of HRT of underage kids.

You need to anhero
Anhero by the end of the night
Use something strong, use something fast,
And be sure to head towards the light

>If you're legit

There are occurrences of it happening earlier of course. There's no law for it really, but 16 for HRT and 18 for surgery is quite well-established protocol. HRT at 12? Kek

>not posting masculine vagoo
Fake and literally gay
I remember when Sup Forums used to be good

Please don't quote the bible, religion is a lie made to control the masses

>How is your life different from most women?
Basically no periods, that's it at this point. But it's fucking hard to get ahead as a chick it turns out if you don't whore yourself out for a place to live. I'm on my own and paying rent and it's killing me, it would be so easy to get another bf and mooch off him but I'm sick of doing that

Been looking for this brainlet for a while. Saved.

whats with the long face?

>an open wound for a pussy
>total slut
>we are supposed to believe not only did one man fuck it, but many other too

You think any kid know why they're doing what they're doing? You were failed by the people in your life who you should have been able to trust the most. You were betrayed at a very young age.

what kind of fucked up man dates a tranny

>But it's fucking hard to get ahead as a chick it turns out if you don't whore yourself out for a place to live. I'm on my own and paying rent and it's killing me
What do you think men do?

blaire white's bf

>nearly 2018
>le internet rule xD
it's not like in the 10 year old screencaps you saw on reddit anymore

Peterson said we should call it a she now. Because *she* passes so great

didn't you just say in OP that you have a boyfriend?

fake and gay

>OMG dude I can't believe this thing I'm dating used to be a boy, even though I've sucked his flaccid penis for hours.

I would call her she just to be respectful but everyone knows that she will never be biologically male.

>so easy to get another bf and mooch off him but I'm sick of doing that.

So start acting like someone that people would want to be in a relationship with instead of a ho. Guys probably hit on you 24/7 because the thirst is real. Just go out and do what you love publicly and be social, make friendships based around mutual interests and goals that can for the grounds for a real long term relationship instead of just being in it for sex and rent. You should both be bringing something of value and support to your relationships. I can't wrap my brain around the idea of being a slut.

It's like people don't understand how relationships should work these days. Its not about rent or sex, its about finding the ying to your yang.

You're $@#%ed. Literally, you should get in touch with some of the anti-trans orgs. They might help you out. You could become a spokesperson.

It could be a pretty sweet gig until you sort yourself. You could also reach out to Milo. He's on point with your situation. It's one of his talking points.

Another alternative is to finish what you started. You murdered your gender now finish the job. If your life has no meaning then why not stop living.

I don't know which you will do. I hope you will give your pain meaning and help stop others from going through it.

Good luck.

Kill yourself or assassinate some jewish politicians so you take some of them with you

tits or gtfo

post benis hole with timestamp

>I'm 22, broke, have no life skills, depressed, pathetic.
Prostitution.

Yup. Yup, you done goofed, OP.

God that fucking tweet is why the idea of perfection exists.

Post a bodypic faggot, I wanna see what's "passable" nowadays

>be born man
>decide that life/destiny/god was wrong
>decide to be a "girl"
>become pinnacle of "progressive"
>ride that high of dressing like a girl and acting like a girl for a few years
>suddenly realize maybe life/destiny/god wasn't wrong
>begin to understand your entire life is built on deceit
>feel bad about it
>shitpost on Sup Forums's political forum about it

I have no sympathy for you or your boyfriend who doesn't know he's docking his "gf" everytime they have "sex"

>american men

good goyim or goyimette in your case

Let me explain you degenerate.

Traditional girls preserve their chastity until they marry, then live a happy life raising their kids. They don't divorce, they don't go look elsewhere and they don't complain because they've been taught to serve their one and only man in their life and once they give it a shot they realize they're happy.

Can OP do that? No, because he's an abomination. And a slut of a woman did this to him.

Listen very well, because this is your only way out that doesn't end in you killing yourself. You're a victim of the worst kind of parenting there is, but you have to play with the cards you were dealt with and make this right. Stop taking whatever hormonal bs you're taking, go back to a healthy life, assume your true identity as a man who got his dick mutilated by the modern day scum of the earth, and start doing some soul searching. Only God will save you from this, provided you are sincere in your will to crawl out of this hell hole by doing whatever you can potentially do.

Godspeed user.

Is this yours?

You got a shitty tranny minge put on u? sorry but your past the point of no return

HOW DO I HIDE POSTS

You have only one way out left. Go die and hope for a better round next time.

Know how I know you're a redditor?

Looks like teeth lol

dunno

Post tits or gtfo

day of the rope

>>liberal mom
>>dad left before I was born

Things waiting to happen

This is the future YOU chose, Rest in Soy

Hey OP. Turn to Christ. Give your life to him and everything will be ok. Jesus can give you peace. God loves you no matter what you've done to your body. No matter what sins you've committed. It doesn't matter. He still loves you so much. He can give you a new spirit. He will forgive you. He wants you to turn to Him.

There is no next time, potato field.

>”brave” enough to mutilate body
>draws line on anonymous board
Im calling bs too. Sage

how does sex work? is there any feeling down there

post vagen

>>dad left before I was born
hmm I wonder if his dad was a nigger and OP is a race-mixed larping mutt that looks like something like pic related

fuck off styx

Blair white frequented a forum called d2jsp before going full sjw nut cutter. It was an attention seeking cunt before that

pics

you're literally a brainlet if you don't get that

Here's some eye bleach :-D ebin.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I fucking hate reddit