Ssssh. Umaru is sleeping. Don't wake her up until 404

Ssssh. Umaru is sleeping. Don't wake her up until 404.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sleep tight, hammers.

Never wake up dumb rat scum

Did they really get rid of (You)'s?

Sleep eternally, hammers.

a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content: " (You)";
}

paste that in your css and it's like they never left

nani

test me pls

>no (you)s allowed

it dun work

(you)
Rude.
(you)
Nice.

bump

from the pruned thread

>except she's a horrible and manipulative character

She's a fucking kid, bit spoiled by her brother, but a far cry from being "horrible and manipulative". And yes her only likeable trait is being "cute", what else does a female character need?

There is never any discussion in Umaru threads because 90% of posts are either pics with Umaru being punched, mauled, burned or mutiliated in some kind of way, or shitters like you posting "umaru is shit/cancer/garbage" and thinking you're very clever. Protip: you're not, you sound like conformist newfag bitch who's trying to fit in with the crowd. Or you simply lack the sense of humor to come up with a more clever and funnier post.

Also, there's not much to discuss about Umaru, since it's a very fluff SoL series. The threads are mainly made by literal autists or bots. Like the "i'll post this picture every day until you like it", chaika, "dozo", "daily reminder to skip the first episode" threads. If someone genuinely wanted to discuss Umaru anime or latest manga chapter they wouldn't make a bait OP.

So in short, the real cancer are people still keeping this shitty "umaru is shit" meme alive by replying to these threads. Most umaru shitposts are genuinely funny, clever, cute and most importantly, inoffensive.

You're a liar if you sincerely claim to be bothered by umaru shitposting when this entire board is flooded with flavor of month shitposting (by redditors and newfags), moefag cancer, degenerate borderline /d/, /e/, /u/ threads, and stale, overused, unfunny memes. All that is tolerable, but seeing a picture of a cute, faux-NEET hamster girl is what really boils your blood, right? That's where you cross the line.

testin

At this point hating Umaru become a meme.

Is hating MLP also a meme?

Keit-ai did it before it was cool and it got a best-selling anime movie out of it.

even posting umaru is a meme
goddamnit, stop shitposting with my daughteru

your daughteru an entitled selfish bratty shit

Stop

She brings good grades from school and stopped her friendless shut-in life, she did a lot

How is Umaru even remotely like MLP, you fucking idiot? Ponys have more in common with loli moefags (pedo shit like gochiusa and kiniro mosaic) and magical girl fags. Umaru is just partial chibi comedy SOL. I can't even imagine how you made that connection in that stupid brain of yours.

>How is Umaru even remotely like MLP, you fucking idiot?

Posted everyone and universally hated. I wouldn't be surprised if like bronies, Umaru posters are Berniebros as well.

hating umaru is a meme, and its umaru haters posting umarus

real umaru fans dont exist, you never see people discussing new manga chapters in umaru threads, just posting lewd pics and umaru memes

>being an umarufan is suffering

>real umaru fans dont exist

They used to until the shitposters came about.

Like with Keit-ai.

UMAUMA

UMAUMA

MODS

fag

faggot

>you never see people discussing new manga chapters in umaru threads
the latest actual Himouto! Umaru chan thread was nice, short but nice

This desu