NORWAY YES

>be 20 year old muslim asylum-seeker
>rape 14 year old Norwegian girl in middle school bathroom
>get 240 hours community service

translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.document.no/2017/11/30/voldtok-jente-14-pa-skole-domt-til-samfunnsstraff/&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/nyheter/9523958/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who /Nora/ here?

>rape

aaaand the white knight virgin betas believe everything a walking fleshlight says.

t. Mehmet

So tolerant! We should all follow their lead and become a less oppressive planet!

She was probably wearing revealing clothes and deserved it!
Its our fault for not being culturally tolerant enough.

>document.no
what is their primary source? Courth documents?

I had planned to go there in vacations to spend my cocainebux, but I'll refrain from going there.

Hot. Moar?

>watching a trash show full of pure degeneracy and literally everything wrong about Norwegian upbringing in 2017

Not him, but it is hard to point out why a show is garbage if you dont watch it.

william best guy btw

I've watched enough to form an opinion on it.
I conclude that it is pure trash, and encourages certain degenerate parts of being a youth in this country.
Hookup culture, faggotry, alcohol and drug consumption.
The list goes on.

>The father didn't immediately hunt him down and kill him

What the fuck, Norway?

hot

also white dogs btfo

Ya can't just go handing out prison sentences to every murderer and rapist or you will run out of room in the prisons. If he does it a few more times then punish him further

Or get a sturdy rope and a tree. Rapists deserve only one punishment.

I watched everything so I could dismantle every argument anybody made about it being a good show. Edgy I know

That's a cheap alternative yes.

Is being a cuck a scandinavian thing?

Cucking is mostly a Christian thing

it's a white thing

fuck forgot wearing a meme flag

sage

>Norwegian "men" don't find the assailant and give proper justice
>The cycle continues

Disgusting pig, Norwegian women are strong and independent they dont need men. its 2017, women kick ass like wonder women.

PS dont act so tough 56%, your interracial rape statistics are beyond pathetic

tv2.no/nyheter/9523958/

Am I overreacting or I'd truly go into an absolute state of bloodlust if that happened to my daughter? I get this instinct to flay that poor refugee alive then crucify him

The comments are barely angered. "Does this happen in a state of law?" "This is not a state of law".

Shit at least people tease out the idea of ropes around peoples necks here on these things. Nobody is stepping up to serve politically incorrect justice anywhere in the west right now, but it is very disappointing to see the lack of rage in the comments. If that was my daughter, I'd look up the prison time I'd get in norway for that, then make my arrangements and go do it. The law of family to protect family is stronger than the imposing tyrannical government's law.

How does it feel to know your gf or wife was most probably raped by muslim at some point and you are getting rape leftovers. Nuke Nordics they are weak and delusional. You bring shame to white race.

>20 year old
> middle school bathroom
What was he doing in a middle school?

What a fucking timeline, men dont give a shit when their women are raped in their country by foreigners and just go on with their faggot lives and still defend them all on twitter and think they are powerful and changing the world for the better

This is the timeline where the future is female.

>future is female
>more women being raped than ever
pottery