Redpill me on antarctica

What is going on there? Why arent there good satelite images?

Sup Forums, redpill me plzz

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Ningen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Just ningen and shit. Hopefully global warming ramps up so I can see it melt in my lifetime.

What are ningens?

cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Ningen

If only it wasn't burried under miles of ice and guarded by the military or whatever.

I want more Geologist and archaeologists there, so much we could learn from this place.

Rightful emu clay

It's the continent controlled by the Bogdanoff brothers.

Secret technologies

why do you think it is guarded by the military?

New Israel

What's this "pole of inaccessibility" about?

Inb4 thread moved to /bant/

ice cube neutrino observatory. google it

sounds comfy

Its not really guarded in the sense of having tanks, razorwire, and fortifications on the beach, but the UN treaty and shit makes it very difficult for the average Joe to go there.

>What is going on there?
You don't wanna know kiddo.

Fuck off JIDF. (((YOU))) don't want to know.

Magnetic south pole.

Its very inaccessible, obviously

>cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Ningen
omg they sound like the weird creature that came out from the tsunami in Japan. It was like a white blob that climbed up from the water and went into a building. Eww, creeeepy.

Another entrance to Agartha.
NWO underground secret base.
A special CERN that needs super low tmp to run
that can create portals to another realms.
A special machine that can melt the ice and trigger another mass extinction event according to the Georgia Stones.
Secret pyramids.
Penguins.

NASA's photos probably shooped

Answered question yesterday cia deep state faggot. Nice trigger repeat. Go the fk away. Theres your fkn map. Figure out where A is. You already knew this

I'm happy my country own some land there, even though it's not legally ours, it might be useful one day

I can't read kraut-language. What's it say???

Most people live closer to the equator. Imagery satellites have elliptical orbits that bring them closer to the Earth near the equator and farther away at the poles. You can set up an orbit that will come close to Antarctica, but it will be less useful over the inhabited continents and way out in space when passing over the Arctic (and vice versa).

I don't know. I wish someone would come here who could read modern greek though to translate these.

Also

>all these countries that think the US is gonna just let them have slices of Antarctica when the time comes

Top kek

Also, there isnt any camera feed of space from the iss or other sattelites. Why cant I easily find current sat imavery of the sothern continent?.

Clonning centers, top secret labs, bunkers for elites, nukes.

mandatory Rothschild Island

not even a good job if they did it honestly... who do they have doing their PS,, fucking jeff from HR during the weekends?

It's gonna melt and reveal a lush verdant forest paradise reserved for the financial Jewish elites in the coming polar shift that will soon kill off most of mankind.

The Earth is flat.