Will 2017 be the year we finally get an anime about office cakes finding younger boyfriends?

Will 2017 be the year we finally get an anime about office cakes finding younger boyfriends?

Anime adaption of this?

adaptation*

>Even in manga, only Chads get cakes
Life is suffering

Come on OP, don't be like that.

Christmas cakes must be a meme. There is no way good looking woman with a stable job would be alone till her 30s

They're married to their job.

Do some research on how Japanese work culture works. There's your answer.

I know its bad but people have been fucking in worse conditions. Japans current work culture is a childs play compared to older cultures. Even if you dont need the kids to support the elderly due to socioeconomic advances, people should still be fucking around.

In reality cakes usually have really high standards when it comes to men and ironically the men they pursue don't want them since they're looking for housewives

Also usually they're all used goods, not pure like in muh 2D

This mangaka draws the best child bearing hips.

>younger boyfriends
tfw when you are in the age of christmas cake already, and there is no cute OL in your life

I've rarely seen cakes in America. Most of the good looking, power-type women have Chad husbands or boyfriends. The higher you go up in society the more likely the woman is already married, unless there's something wrong with her personality.

I do know of one cake. She is beautiful, but is a shallow sex maniac who was thrown away by every boyfriend she ever had due to personality problems. I've considered pursuing her, but her looks are fading and all that's left is the nymphomania + bad personality. Is that really worth going after? Probably not.

I feel you man

>Applying 2D logic to 3D
Cakes are for anime, not for reality.

Anime about anime sugar mommas snorting cocaine off of shota's erect cocks when?

I believe it. This year was great + all the announcements for 2017 + Tawawa on fall. This next year will be miraculous.

>snorting cocaine off of shota's erect cocks

>implying that dating an OL the same age as you and indulging in your mutual interests together isn't even better

>3DPD

Of course it's a meme dipshit.

Women aren't lonely.
Beautiful women definitely aren't lonely.
Beautful women with high-flying careers definitely aren't lonely.

Yes, this is the best choice

As long as she's still older (even if only by a few months, though preferably by 2-5 years) and I get to be her househusband it's all fine by me.

Only in our dreams, user, only in our dreams...

In those older cultures, the parents had to arrange marriages for their children because they were too busy to bother with dating. In many, very different cultures throughout history, the wife's parents literally had to bribe a man to marry their daughter.

Japan is screwed.

>2016
>ichiruki didn't win

All hope is lost OP.

>the parents had to arrange marriages for their children
I wish this were still a thing

>older girls
>winning
>ever

I want to just surprise my OL girlfriend with a weekend trip to the countryside at a cottage bed and breakfast to get her mind off work.

Then we'll leisurely stroll through a stately botanic garden, pausing to rest under a large tree, where I will lie on her lap and she, play with my hair in utter contentment with life.

Just thinking about it hurts.

Suddenly Questlords of Inverness takes on some strange new implications.

Fuck you Firefox, Inverness is a thing. A dreich thing but a thing.

At least she got a fan route

I think there's another one going too. Haven't checked that cesspool in a year or so.

2D OLs are too perfect for this world

Fund this

It's about damn time.