PLEXI GLASS BE PROTECTIN US N SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=546oB97nKk4

To be quite honest, this doesnt seem that reasonable to me and just hear me out ok...

Its the same as roasties flaunting their shit all over town and then cry "rape" when they get ""raped""

Bitch, you literally show your goods for everyone to see and mostly for guys who cant have them and then you cry when someone decides to claim em? GTFO

Its the same with stores, you have all that shit on display, flaunting them and then you wonder why some nigga comes in and tries to get sum of that while "robbing" you?

FUCKING LOOK AT INCOME INEQUALITY FIRST BEFORE YOU PUT UP FAGGY PLEXI GLASS NIGGA

that made me giggle

why

damn right

thanx 4 the pix

Why even bother having business is a shitty neighborhood. Better move to England or Sweden and live off welfare, among mellow white blondes.

so if you have a store you have to accept that people rob you? wtf kind of logic is that?? The stuff in the store is your stuff so you can protect it.

not when you flaunt shit to people who cant afford it..did you even read my OP?

>Its the same as roasties flaunting their shit all over town and then cry "rape" when they get ""raped""

you cant just flaunt your shit out in the open in places where people DONT HAVE THAT SHIT and then cry when they try to rob you out of existential need

But there will always be people who cant afford stuff and there always are people that can afford your stuff, otherwise the store wouldn't be profitable. There is nothing wrong with simply protecting your property.

>liquor and smokes are an existential need.
Lol.

Ah needs dat iPad or I'll die

How'd you think they'd feel when they close down because of niggerism's, or better yet hiring this as a security guard?

>OP defending the idea of being a freeloading nigger who should take what they want the moment they want it without paying
>Check flag
>Checks out

Denbts

>>OP defending the idea of being a freeloading nigger who should take what they want the moment they want it without paying
I really dont though.
What Im saying is that if you were stranded in the desert for months without water and you suddenly come across a shop full of bottle water which refuses to give you water...well....there's a 99.999999999% you would rob it

Why don't you just buy it

But they NEVER rob bottles of water or food, the always rob money, cigarettes and alcohol and those are NOT necessities

These people don't need Skittles and Arizona, they want it, there is a subtle difference

Their fucking EBT cards already buy them a tonne of gibs and yet they want more for free

At this point I'm fairly certain you're just a shill but in case you're not I hope you're underage cause fuck dude you're retarded

all her hope and optimism is gone

Typical nigger logic though isn't it?

>Move to decent neighbourhood
>Start nigging
>Businesses take security measures
>Security measures hamper nigging
>Get forced to remove security measures
>Nigging intensifies
>Not cost effective/can't be arsed to continue running business
>Sell it/close it and move elsewhere
>No more businesses left to rob
>Blame "crackas" for problems

There's a Korean concept called seori, where little kids steal yummy things from a field like melons. It's mainly a fun thing don eout of mischief, not need.
A version of it i've seen in a few countries is where homeless kids or young people from troubled homes will just walk out of a store with food, or eat it in the store.
People let them do it a few times because allowing someone to be hungry among you is a standing indictment of your society. So it's kind of charity without the shame factor.
Hungry people don't stay hungry long, if people need stuff they should take it.
What our black Greek friend here is doing is confusing why people steal. Usually it's from the slave idea that someone is better than you because of what they have. Which is untrue, you can steal a superior man's stuff all day long and he'll still be superior to you.
To argue that cool stuff on display is an incitement to steal, that a woman's beauty is incitement to rape, is purely nigger tier and instantly dismissed.

if store owners had to take down bulletproof glass theyd start using shotguns more often. Would literally cause the rate of black deathss exponentially

Libs love to use this as an excuse for nigs too.

>nogs can't buy cheap food cause major retailers aren't in their neighborhoods and they have to buy from local grocers which are more expensive
>why aren't there major retailers there?
>crime was too high so they left

??? well golly gee

>months without water

You'd be dead in a week.

Bot to mention none of the private owners would bother to keep shop setup in those areas, and no chains would either if their places of business were under constant attack.

Honestly they have no right to pass of enforce such a bill. the plexiglass is installed on privately owned land not federal or state owned. Even if they did, I'd say fuck em, and when cops came to arrest, well fuck em im behind bulletproof glass fags.

You are a fucking disgrace