Wirr u buy our real life anime waifu,white piggu?She onry cost 2,5k dorrars

Wirr u buy our real life anime waifu,white piggu?She onry cost 2,5k dorrars
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWwsm82trp4
gateboxlabjp.stores.jp/items/584101ab41f8e8af230008b7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With that money I could buy other kind of japanese shitbox and drift my pain away

Fuck off

Kill yourself.

>3D waifu

No wonder you're waifu a shit.

>buying shit
yeah nah, fuck you.

>and drift my pain away
or drift your way to death hahahaha

Can't wait to start hearing how all the info you're waifu gathers about you gets sold to marketing firms and, of course, law enforcement groups.

this is exactly what i need, where do i buy this shit?

The sad thing is that there will be some lonely fucks desperate enough to buy this... even though it's absolute dog shit.

sure, i'll have it

Not mutually exclusive

>hurr-durr everything is dogshit because i said so

that is like the cringiest shit I've ever seen

Seriously, why is it that great?
It's literally a small hologram with a (probably shitty) AI attached, which will keep sending the same 20-30 messages week after week.

It will most likely also cost a small fortune.
Why the fuck would even the worst waifufag spend so much money for such a mediocre experience?

I feel the same way about your post. Please go back to plebbit

>cringe
nice normalfag buzzword, buddy.

Fuck off back to your shitty web site.

I'll wait a few more years until we get more advanced AI

Surely this is anime and manga related and not some shitpost breaking GR3 hmm?

basically its first step to real waifubots, Japs are always first to introduce this shit, basically this is first commercially available robot with AI for home use. In 30 years, they will remember this as first waifubot.

Just because it's the first step towards something great it doesn't mean the product itself is groundbreaking and worthy of being bought.

FUCK YEAH WAIFU BOTS WHEN

>The sad thing is that there will be some lonely fucks desperate enough to buy this... even though it's absolute dog shit.
Well FYI, the developer only made this so that he could have Hatsune Miku greet him when he comes home. And the team of ten working on the project are all single men all wanting a waifu of their own. It just so happens that they are trying to sell it to other people but it is meant for their personal use first and foremost.

The company basically made home management hardware. And the developer decided last year that he wanted to put a face to his company's product.

wow, triggered by a single word Sup Forums's standards really have slipped

youtube.com/watch?v=KWwsm82trp4
Hopefully it will be developed better at the point she can interact with person.

This is absolutely glorious.

I'd buy it if she could actually cook

Really? It's not even the biggest cringe on the front page.

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

No, shitty chatbot AIs are not the first step towards artificial general intelligence. A child's shitty robot doodle has about as much in common with real AI as whatever garbage dispenser of stock lines this thing has.

>Hopefully it will be developed better at the point she can interact with person.
She already gained face recognition and the ability to detect you are waving your hand at her. She can also notice if you are smiling, and smile back all on her own.

>I'd buy it if she could actually cook
Linking the hardware to household appliances so she can directly do housework and cook food is on the plans. But it depends on the appliance manufacturers and how smart they could make those things. Gatebox doesn't make washingmachines or ovens.

>do i fit in yet?

This girl would be an NSA wet dream.
Imagine the datamining one could pull off from all the audio chat logs.
Now they can actually find out who the 300lb russian hacker is.

Google, skype, youtube and Facebook provide incomparably more audio data.
Gatebox wouldn't be worthy, especially because it's not USA company.

Actually no, considering that this humanoid avatar would tend to be on for all waking hours, you would get even more data. The target would tend to let down one's guard around a more human character. It acts like a honeypot trap with no need to care for personal safety or double agent possibilities. The amount of idle chatter people already do with Cortana and Siri is already pretty good, a humanoid avatar would pick up even more.

But more importantly, the developer is adamant that she gets a personality.

So other than the already mentioned ability to interact with the owner, she was also given behaviour subroutines that are done even when no one is home.

It's like the classic "tree falling in a forest with no one to hear it" question. The developer want Gatebox to behave like a person, and part of that is to give her actions that you should never get to see. The idea being she doesn't just power off until you get home, but that she would do things for the sake of doing them, not just to perform in front of you.

She doesn't need bathtime, but she has them. She doesn't need pyjamas, but she wears them. She doesn't need to snap her fingers when she turn your lights on, but she does it anyway. This is all made under the developer's personal wishes.

We must save my family!

>Actually no, considering that this humanoid avatar would tend to be on for all waking hours, you would get even more data. The target would tend to let down one's guard around a more human character. It acts like a honeypot trap with no need to care for personal safety or double agent possibilities. The amount of idle chatter people already do with Cortana and Siri is already pretty good, a humanoid avatar would pick up even more.
The Gatebox is not a walled garden. The developer intend the software to be able to be customisable and as such you can do what you want once you connect her to a PC. The point here is that it is a PC peripheral and as such you have control over what is in her code. If there is spyware you can remove it.

You have your phone turned on much longer and you keep it all the time with you.
There is much more target audience for Facebook and skype than for Gatebox.
People who buy Gatebox are supposed to live alone, so they won't say anything more than commands to Gatebox.

gateboxlabjp.stores.jp/items/584101ab41f8e8af230008b7

¥320k

It calls you at work. My ex wife never did that.

>not just using the catalog
wtf

>The only friends I interact with regularly are away for several weeks.
I-I'm fine, n-not lonely at all.

Save the money and make a tulpa.

Just like how you can customize with Windows 10, your profile on social media, skype or any of that, right?