youtu.be/ewNhJaNgKds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck

lol whats the original?

try and get just breadsticks then see what happens

>not knowing bike cuck

bread sticks wouldnt exist in an anarchist society

That's brutal. Feel bad for those people with crater faces I may no be more than an 8 on my best day when everything goes right but those guys have no hope.

This isn't a feels thread friendo

atleast that guy had a gf desu, i will never know that feel

Anyone save the original?

Why it get deleted

Hadn't seen this one before, kek

Dumping

>asks for absolute best
>posts absolute shit

Should make his hoodie sweden colors.

>humour thread
>isnt

I don't get why I see the bear version more than this one.

Nice.

>someone who wants to be liked despite not focusing on himself is self centered
>but someone who tries to be liked by focusing on himself isnt
Really activates my neurodes

Kek

i made the spurdo one based off of that one, i just thought spurdo version was funnier

yo

>Focus on making yourself attractive instead of repulsive and people will like you
>Triggered

salami

Lol’d hard and saved

peperoni

mozarella

spotted the inbred muslim

What was it

I thought it was about the degenerate tattoo at first but then I saw the dude

Feel like this is some shit a boomer would post on their facebook.

KEK

taco death squad

this

>half-breed child trying to hold his coalburner mom back because he knows how this will end

>mfw
>pic cropped out

Why... Just... Why

>Focus on making yourself attractive instead of repulsive and people will like you

If I put makeup all over myself and get plastic transplants then I sure as fuck will be liked and totally not self-centered right? Because thats exactly what that panel tells you to do.

It may be true that by not trying to improve your looks and expecting people to like you regardless may be somewhat self-centered, but the opposite would be being a slave to other peoples opinions. You wouldnt have any self left other than whatever image you try to shape to please others. How about just being yourself and not trying too hard?

Best buds.

Now I get tasked with explaining what the meaning of irony is. The statement construction in British usage is:

>i could not care less

... and is meant to be taken literally; conversely, the standard American construction is:

>i could care less

... and is meant ironically. Irony occurs when the intended meaning of a set of words is diametrically opposite its literal meaning. So the issue here isn't an American inability to speak English, it's a non-American inability to grasp irony, you stupid fucking apes who should be nuked.

dont laugh leaf, theyre from canada

I'm from Québec

If you think your lefties are ridiculous check out the lefties we got here in Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=c_O-a5J7av4

TO COM MADUROOO

Based lefties

Ça c'est mon neggre

Coming up with excuses for not trying won't make anyone attracted to you.

Kek!

>irony occurs when the intended meaning of a set of words is diametrically opposite its literal meaning.

That's not irony.

Irony is a gap of knowledge, between you and another person (as if he knows something that you don't or vice versa, and it is revealed in the end)

Why are they chanting for Maduro? Maduro is a piece of shit.

514 Présent

i love this one a lot.

>you were not born as a black

No. You're wrong. Actually, you're not simply wrong, you're a fucking moron.

>i·ro·ny
>/ˈīrənē/
>noun
>the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect

exactly

the Brazilian left supports Maduro's regime

I'm pretty sure this was before shit went down in venezuela

>It may be true that by not trying to improve your looks and expecting people to like you regardless may be somewhat self-centered, but the opposite would be being a slave to other peoples opinions.
How can you be a slave to other peoples opinions but self-centered at the same time? Isn't the opposite of [not trying to improve looks:expect to be liked] be [trying to improve looks:dont expect to be liked]?

Just posted (This):
youtu.be/ewNhJaNgKds
on vegan thread

"nègre"

I dont really mind, you can work yourself to death trying to become more attractive, but consider that being a spinelass fag trying to impress everyone isnt the most attractive thing either.

kek i like this one

>the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect

Sarcasm. not irony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

>Vegan
>Gay
Everything checks out but what the fuck is wrong with him.

quit being so jewish.