When people say that White people have done alot for humanity, they are wrong

When people say that White people have done alot for humanity, they are wrong.
Yes most scientists , doctors philosophers throughout history have been white , but none of them did what they did for "white people" ,they did it for humanity.
When you try and act racially superior, you are just Basquing in reflected glory, it's only a sort of escapism.
People who've accomplished things, don't tend to care about what race they are.
You are just a fat neckbeard on the internet trying to claim the achievements of people who are greater than you by means of race.
Issac Newton wouldn't care about most of you, neither will abe lincoln, or any great white person that you so fiercely try to associate yourself with just because you and he share the same race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaY4r_9xIOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rare

Basically this.
Most people here only seek to borrow the glory of others, because they've accomplished nothing in their lives.

Also you contradicted yourself.
>When people say that White people have done alot for humanity, they are wrong.
>but none of them did what they did for "white people" ,they did it for humanity.
kys

Lol w what looks like alexander in the op. Lol he BTFO all brown people E of Macedonia.

I care a whole lot about my unborn descendants and I care about my deceased ancestors. This puts me in line with precisely 99% of humans that have ever existed.

Er, approximately.

Beat me too it. Why don't people proofread anymore?

When you work,you work for the humanity, so you payment belongs to me ok?

Notice the framing. You can’t be prowhite because you notice that blacks have zero civilizational achievements or fail to run formerly white controlled insitutions/territory. No, you’re only prowhite to leach onto other people’s sucess.

>too
to
>asks for proofreading
>is retard

What i meant by that is that no race has given anything to humanity , cause races can't give anything.
Individulas ( great individuals), are the ones who drive humanity forward.
When you say white people served humanity a great deal you are lumping alot of poeple togther, you are lumping einstein with fat neckebeards or kkk members.
Same thing if you say black people gave us hiphop or jazz ( you are lunping the actual people who gave us jazz with everyday thugs and criminals ).

music for the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=DaY4r_9xIOI

>Starts off with saying these white philosophers and scientists did not do it for humanity
>Next sentence says they did it for humanity
Are you fucking shizo or is it your inferior shitskin brain?

What i meant is "white people" as a whole did not serve humanity.
Great individulas who happen to be white serve humanity.
I guess i didnt convey what i wanted to say correctly ,because english is my third language.

Most of technology was invented by people to up a different ethnicity, or beat them in war. The British and French competed to invent the best tech, someone British telling a non-British person how to build British inventions was a death penalty. Many Brits stole inventions and fled to U.S. Many inventions are a direct result of war between peoples, IE - I invent atomic bomb to help my people win this war_

TLDR, you're retarded.

If you meant that why did it take you several attempts to say something so simple? fucking retard haha

The sentences that i wrote, (when translated) convey the meaning really well in my native tongue so it didn't feel confusing to me.
Another reason is that i wanted the text to be a little clickbaity cause it was a bit long and i wanted people to read it.

My native tounge aint english either im just not a sandnigger subhuman brainlet

I see that you are more fluent at english than i am , congratulations.

>did a lot for humanity, they are wrong

>they did it for humanity

Thread discarded

>When people say that White people have done alot for humanity, they are wrong.
>but none of them did what they did for "white people" ,they did it for humanity.

Wat

I don't think the point is to do it for white people. I'm get Einstein didn't create the Theory of Relativity because he was trying to show how smart white people are. However, it's incredible that all of these innovations, inventions, and ideas came from white people and a little from Asians. No blacks whatsoever. It's a one sided thing. Moreover, when you blame an entire race for something like slavery, I think it's okay to praise an entire race for the internet.

Not only that I even understand evolution better than you subhuman and aknowledge that there are difference between the ethnics in terms of worth

The burden that comes with a more efficient brain i guess

The main difference being :
-Alot of people (whites and arabs) practiced slavery.
-not alot of people invented the internet.
That aside , today's white people are not accountable for what thier ancestors did.
And you are point stands , we are all individuals we are all responsible for ourselves , and we should not be lumped with other people just because we share the same race.

shut up nigger

That was a very nice read , and a very well constructed criticism, thank you very much.

Are you implying there is not difference between an average white man and an average black man?

Wtf are you talking about you filthy god damn nigger ???
Of course all of those Great White Men did all o those things for their kin.
The White Race is fucking tribal af and we value our family and people beyond anything.
We are a collectivist race.
> being this new

fuck off nigger

>Implying being proud of someone elsed actions is taking credit for them
This logic is so fundamentally retarded and desperate it is hilarious.

>you dumb Hitler's can't be proud of your ancestors accomplishments
>you can pay reperations and you have to hate yourself and you're people for the bad things they did though

Shouldn't you be renewing your breathing license or something