A question for all the niggers and shitskins on this board

Why are you here.

Can you even read the name of this board. It is called Sup Forumsitcally incorrect so why come here and spout off your PC Normie world views? The board is popular because it explicitly stood up for White Identity and European nationalism not because of Niggers, Hispanics and other assorted shitskins.
Consider this fact; You are incapable of even creating an environment for your own races world view so you have to appropriate what others have created much like you attempts at appropriating White/European nations.

Based on this self evident fact i predict that when Whites/Europeans achieve their own self determination (which will happen sooner than you think) you will collapse backwards into barbarism and insanity and this fuels your feelings of insecurity and inferiority towards us.

>made for white identity and European nationalism
>Sup Forums is owned by a Jap
Welp, Time to kys my dude

You cant even quote what i posted correctly.

It was invented by Moot, a whitey, try again shitskin.

The truth hurts doesn't it niggers. We will carry on without you and be the better for it because you have nothing to offer us.

>Based on this self evident fact i predict that when Whites/Europeans achieve their own self determination

what if this never happens?
what then?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to understand how people genuinely think, regardless of race. Most people are lurkers anyway.

What if water becomes dry.
What if lead turns into gold.

OP is a Faggot.
Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace

And yet here you are. See ya tomorrow, user!

Nope you just invited yourself in much like your people invite themselves into our nations.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't have a problem with actual African nationalists.

moot is a jew leaf

Let's just hope based Ajit fixes this problem for us

Did the kid's dad work in a prison or something?

I once met some black dudes who immediately just apologized to me for the behavior of the rest of their race

It's sad to think they have to do that just to not get thrown under the bus like all other niggers constantly but then again they/we won't ever overcome problems if we can't even admit them

I like it here, its like watching a compilation of deadly car crashes. Very exciting and sad.

Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.

For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

>Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
—Genesis 11:1–9

t.maori ching chongy

Newfag
How many of autists take everything on 4chin seriously??sage

>Why are you here.

Because it's fun user.

>Based on this self evident fact i predict that when Whites/Europeans achieve their own self determination (which will happen sooner than you think) you will collapse backwards into barbarism and insanity and this fuels your feelings of insecurity and inferiority towards us.

If you think that al the problems that white people are facing right now will magicaly be solved just by kicking out the non-whites, than you still pretty deluded user, your problem houes beyond than jewish intervention and brown people.

Well yes i do because you are going to end up with most of the white liberals, no joke. For that i apologise.

Mexicans on Sup Forums are pretty funny. You really know how to trigger amerimuttz

Who's the semen demon?

Well, why are you here?

>Collapse back into barbarism
They already are. The vast majority of them are low IQ savages. Anyone we interact with on here is most likely the rare exception - I say they deserve to come here and hear how dumb their lower IQ brethren are from the horses mouth. They may be irredeemable shit skins, but their rage at our gospel is part of the lulz that keeps me coming here.

>Well yes i do because you are going to end up with most of the white liberals, no joke. For that i apologise.

But im in spicland user, or are you implying that i should jump the border?

And regarding your other problem, let's just say that you shouldn't UNDERESTIMATE how LAZINESS was the precursor of all the crap that degenerate a society, just think about it user, it shall make things clear.

OP, you forgot that niggers can't read.

So after reading a few sermons on that chapter could you explain to me what you meant by this?

>another mexican nigger
Are you masochist? You really love when people call you nigger, don't you?

Literally, to bother you and fill you with a fear of the outdoors.

Shut the fuck up you retarded hobbit

well that was very cringy

neck yourself snowflake, this is a place to discuss whatever political, not a safe space for edgy alt right losers

I seriously hope you're baiting

>Why are you here.
Because you faggots are better than the Left. I'd rather hang out with you faggots that want to kill me, knowing I'd become a sunterkommando than hang out with the left.

My family fled communism twice already, I have family that I never saw again due to purges. I'd much rather fight for America to keep being America, then deal with the left. I also hold out hope that you Nazi's consider the Greeks white.

>You are incapable of even creating an environment for your own races world view so you have to appropriate what others have created much like you attempts at appropriating White/European nations.

Why the fuck do you think I wake up every morning and thank God that I'm in the Usa? Why the fuck do you think that I'm pricing a DC3 to throw commies out of? Why the fuck do you think I'm trying to join the military.

>Based on this self evident fact i predict that when Whites/Europeans achieve their own self determination (which will happen sooner than you think)
I pray they do, and am actively trying to work towards that goal. It's a shame I'm terminally hispanic, but, cest la vie.

POL is just about the only place on this site, the internet as a whole, where there is actually diversity. Of opinion if nothing else.

Race bait thread.
what happend.

>Moot
>white
The absolute state of nu/pol

>Normie

Don't you have to go cry over flander's field? Fuck off, your country is going to become 40% islamic in 20 years. Fuck off you cheese eating cucked monkeys.

Oye, pendejo que chupas la penge de tu madre. Tu olvidaste de Sharia Blanco. Pendejo. Necicitamos matar todos los Mexicanos, por que son la problema de los Estados Unidos.

Wrong friend, wrong. You misunderstand how even fellow spics hate the guts of the fucking mexicans. They're one step above our blacks.

Says the nigger living in Rhodesia.

>Race bait

>it explicitly stood up for White Identity and European nationalism

uhhhh.... This website was originally made to discuss anime. Other boards were started initially for containment Sup Forums was originally /news/ but was renamed after people kept shitposting "politically Incorrect" threads. Stormfags were always a part of the board but the Magapedes, Kekistani fags started overflowing this board during the election and after because Sup Forums became mainstream. In conclusion you're a dipshit OP.

Actually, i been called mostly spic or wetback user, not nigger.

>what is text to speech

SIRI READ DAT MUHFUGGIN FO CHAN POST NIGGA
BIX NOOD KOOL AID CHICKEN MUTHAFUCKA CRACKA ASS YO BITCH

Nigga you lost a war to emus. I don't got to feel inferior to shit.

But I'm here because I hate Jews, Niggers, and degeneracy more than you guys do

Fuck off, Finland. Don't you need to go cry about every song ever on your internet being censored? Cucked by the international jew of Teosto!!!

I prefer Mexicans to some stupid beaner claiming to be "based" while he displaces and mixes with whites. At least they are making the best of it at home.

Well, Mexicans are the niggers of the Spanish speaking community so user wasn't entirely wrong.

Also this is a Mongolian Yak herding forum not your personal Nazi role play server.

*Guatemalans

I hate the left and the growing
degeneracy they are promoting. I see the left as pushing us into becoming a hedonistic society and there are few places that is trying to push back against their insanity.

>I prefer Mexicans to some stupid beaner

You know, cuck, that beaners ARE mexicans, right? You can't be this dumb!

SAD!

tu eres tan estupido, no puedo creer que to piensas todos los hisapnicos son beaners. Es como piensando que todos de los ingleses son los mismo and estan scotts. Tu necicitas apprender mas and hablar menos, mi amigo. Por que, en me cuidad, puedes moriro por deciendo que un persano es mexicano. Pero, yo se que todos de tus blancos estan tan estupido que piensan todos los hispanicos estan la mismo. AJAJAJAJAAJAJAJA

We all do senpai, we all do.

I greatly appreciate this comment, you have no idea how much I do. Gracias, mi amigo.

oH OH OH

Are you going to tell me about how much spics love communism?

PRAY TELL.

All I ask of you Nazis, is I want to be a part of the United States. Please allow us to help you identify other communist spics to purge. I don't want to go back home to a commie country, my family already fought that war due to the CIA and lost. I can't go home, they'll line me up against the wall and shoot me.

>so why come here
to "change" the board after trump's victory to avoid a repeat in 2018 and 2020

>mexicans
>not central america

>New Zealand

Don’t you live in an island that’s practically full of Polynesians? Are they white now? Heck, how much I pay to get in the white club. Apparently genes are not relevant anymore.

Because I'm Mongoloid the Nips.

Peruvian here.

You let the commies win? Why?

>It is called Sup Forumsitcally incorrect so why come
here and spout off your PC Normie world views?

Maybe because is politically incorrect to discuss this views here? Lmao

I agree with you though, but i believe in free speech aswell. If i see a thread like communism general i just ignore it and keep looking for a thread that interest me mire.

kek

Hey 2016 election trumpfag. Sup Forums was once called /news/ before moot deleted the old one and was sick of your cancer spreading all over the place so he made this current toilet bowl. You are not special in any way.

why the fuck are you in new zealand then?
why dont you go back to a european country then?
fuck it must make you mad to buy your milk and bread from an indian and to rent your house from a chinaman!

Spotted the gook.

100% of Sup Forums's niggers are pale white commies copy/pasting from their "how to raid Sup Forums" manifesto.

Let them feel important the way their parents never did.

Wow a post saying they hate niggers and shitskins and inciting a race-war.
Never seen that before.

emus scared them

>Moot
>a whitey

Basically ur getting colonized my g, let it goooo

Middle eastern here. I come for the humour. I'm not offended by the racism here, I'm actually proud of my iranian heritage.

I don't actually agree with the ideologies on here. It doesn't matter if they future is more coffee looking. The wheat will separates from the chaff accordingly. Smart whites will pair off with smart non whites while idiots pair off with idiots.

I'm happy for Europe to stay European and ban migrants, but don't advocate it for Australia. As long as we have strict migration laws for skilled workers. My family aren't white but are all engineers, doctors, skilled professionals. White supremacy is a meme to me. If it was true than Nordics and Germans wouldn't have remained Africa tier until 1200AD like they did.

if the niggers came on here and spouted off kill whitey plans, I'd have more respect for them.
no, sadly, they just want everyone to live together for the gibs.

its good that non-huwhites come here. these people can't handle banter--they are like americans on Sup Forums. at least they will see how huwhite people shit on everyone (including each other), and learn to handle the bantz.

Fuck off Yellow cunt i am in a European country.

Not all Europeans are white, so I don’t know the argument you’re trying to make here by trying to make those 2 synonymous

kek
almost forgot about the dead queen prank.

This post has made me decide to come here more often. You are clearly a snowflake.

It's more likely that they arent lonely unemployed virgins filled with hate like the whites on this board.

Multicultralisim is the tower of babel god wants us to be apart.

>Why are you here

Because I'm not a liberal and believe that whites have a right to defend their race as much as any else?

Sup Forums doesn't have any rule against non-whites posting user, and anybody that has browsed here for long enough knows the culture well enough not to get offended by being called a nigger or something. The newest people here are easily offended and refuse to see what the other side is saying, but sadly deep down there is some degree of truth.

Until certain minority groups prove themselves worthy of being accepted in society as civilized, then I think that the criticism and "racism" directed at them/us is deserved. If you want equal treatment and respect, then act like you deserve it or you have no right to complain. This means ending programs like affirmative action.

This is white in America.

Appropriation of cultural appropriation struggle by the whitey is as delusional as their fights against 'black racism'

Is the concept of predicate too hard for you?

Oy very, goyim, you will literally never learn

Don't bother arguing. It's a board of frustrated virgins. Shit job. No wife or sex in general. Lack of self reflection or ability to internalise their problems. This board are literally numale

you could of fooled me. sure youre not a filipino dairy worker from southland?
or are you a self hating half orc in orcland?
haha european nation!

The fact that you fucking faggot newfags even replied to OPs bait is perfect proof of why you need to lurk here, post less, and most of all just shut the fuck up and toe a shotgun trigger.

You have no authenticity or sincerity in your actual nonshitposts, you bring nothing at all to the arguments, and most of all you're spouting stuff that can be heard on any other MSMedium you want...

Show some respect (because you're here for whatever reason), have your sources ready, make your points, and concede or bring something to the table when you're wrong. I'm not saying that, Sup Forums of all places, is a hive of intelligence, but Sup Forums is a few reality points deeper than your average brewed and stewed "study"/"nooz article".

Here's a redpill for you, make the right choices. It literally makes your dick bigger. The right choice is usually the hardest of your choices.

Deal with eternal emus, and brush off drunk election haxxorz. Have fun, and shut the fuck up newfags.

Is that a real Sup Forums meet up?

by the way, stop fucking memeflagging, is scares the journalists when the lurk and you're no so easily dismissible by other posters.

>"RRRREEEEEEEEEEE! NIGGERS OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE!"

I paid for this pass, and I'm gonna use it. Fuck off.

>Why are you here.
I ask myself this from time to time, I pop in and out here and there because it's always interesting to the perspectives of those around the world.

>m00t
>white
newfags need to kill themselves

Non-whites come here because this is a political board, not a white only racial board.
You've mistaken it with stormfront or any other nazi larping website forum.

Most ofcourse come here to shill and triggered nazi larpers, but that's what you get for not being able to handle banter.

Take some of your own advice.

This is fucking up my eyes

i love it! everyone acts like it prison where you dont mess with the other races. and i can still rep the sieg heil, just like in prison.
we own your swastika in NZ white boi

>stood up for
>"made for"
hmmmm

she's just a jewess, she's a curlier-haired version of my ex with inferior khazar milkers and a smaller booty