Reminders Greeks are subhuman mulattos and are not Balkan in any way

Albanian Men vs macedonian "boys"
why are wh*tes so pathetic?

merhaba Sup Forums brother

too late

>he has beard
>he must be a terrorist

fyromian logic

Why don’t you set his store on fire? Most Albanians are untermenschen with shitblood via greek or nafri admixture

Fyromtwinks can't grow chad beards

first for subhuman extermination

remember polish criminals in any country = worst kind of bydło also commies.
morocoons are born to be criminals
gypsies aint human
Turkish ppl do more drugs in germany than germans

>when your entire country is inhabited by 80iq retards

>The Albanian rebellion of 1997, also known as the Albanian unrest of 1997, the Pyramid crisis or (improperly) the Albanian anarchy of 1997, was an uprising sparked by Ponzi scheme failures. Albania descended into civil disorder and violence in which the government was toppled and more than 2,000 people were killed.

Ah shit look at what you did faggot. Fucking collateral damage.

Are you a Black bull?

t.80.4iq

now i see why manletdonians get so butthurt
look at the men they have to see in their country (left) while they look like pic related (right)

white genes are really poor, i feel bad for the whiteboys

Has anyone here actually used 23 and Me or a similar service?

we literally need to redo this, this time with vl*Ch and other type of subhumans

why we became such cucks?

>meanwhile irl
>an entire country failed because of a fucking pyramid scheme

Romania is being punished by God for their sins.

>Kosovo
>79.3

TOP KEK

the only true serves are kosovo serbs and southern serbs, along with montenegrins and bosnians

central serbian (esp. belgrade) soyboys need to be gassed immediately
vojvodinans are white too, but they can be spared as they belong to a white empire historically (A-H)

Poles most of the time don't acquire German citize nshi since it doesn't have much value for a Pole. A Turk comes from outside the E.U so he kind of needs one.

how do you explain this then

>Albania HDI
>Memedonia HDI

>The only true Serves are Vlahic subhumans and my Serbinized Shiptar butt buddies
Allah smite ye down,Square head.

>See the thumbnail
Pfiou... Close one.

lmaoing at your life white boy

>only second place
gyspsies can't do anything right. Great shame. SAD!

Give back Western Outlands, serbs.

how do you explain if albania is better your countrymen don't leave this place to live there?

Arent you paying billions right now to jewish people than werent even involved in the Holocaust?And importing millions of shitskins from literal caliphates?

What are you talking about, jevg animal? All non-100% Euros must be gassed

The only True Serbs are Vojvodina,Parts of Sumadija,Republic of Srpska and select "Bosniaks" also there are Croatian Serbs but most have either migrated to the US or other Western countries.

LITERALLY IN DIAMONDS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back to Asia, hapa subhuman

albanians are apes

IKI?

Did you got cucked by a vlach or what, soyboi?

why the fuck do white people look like this?

Fuck off, churka.

>Craotian Serbs
Which ones?Dalmatian ones sure,but Krajinars?You are joking,most of the Southern rapefuges.

Speak for yourself undercover serb

Gdje ste pičke.

give back vidin faggit

You are Vl*ch as much as Southern Serbs are Slavic.

YES YES YES

No

Also aren't a shit ton of Vojvodjans mixed with Magyars?

croats are the best, the purest serbs of noble roman catholic faith
todays serbs are """"""""""""""""""""""serbs"""""""""""""" basically orthodox turks

hahahahahahahahaha

Europe is not your home, disgusting turkmen
>White people
>Fyrom

It was never truly yours.

And you are a turk as much as a macedonian is a bulgarian.
Wait a second....

how do serves feel about the fact that they will unironically lose over 1/3rd of their population by 2050?

bulgaria will lose a lot too, but no country in the balkans is aging as fast as servia
what will the solution be?

Why is there one US proxy user who keeps shitting on Macedonian people, никoј нe ти вepyвa, нe зaмapaј co cлики oд твoи кoлeги нa eкoнoмcки, nobody gives a shit.

il bite.
>Slovenes: Actual Croats
>Croats:Catholic Serbs
>Serbs:Orthodox T*rks
>Turks: Mordor?

Kolinda is the only acceptable Balkan leader, bow down halfbreeds.

>Josif H. Kostić, a local school headmaster from Leskovac witnessing the flight of refugees during winter 1877 noted that many of them had fled their homes with meagre clothing and that from the "Gudelica gorge and as far as Vranje and Kumanovo, you could see the abandoned corpses of children, and old men frozen to death".[14][71] The journalist Manojlo Đorđević argued for peaceful reconciliation with the Albanians and condemned the polices undertaken by the Serbian state.[17] In later years there were retrospective views regarding these events. Prior to the Balkan wars, Kosovo Serb community leader Janjićije Popović stated that the wars of 1876–1878 "tripled" the hatred of Turks and Albanians, especially that of the refugee population toward the Serbs by committing acts of violence against them.[17] Belgrade Professor of Law Živojin Perić stated in 1900 that conciliatory treatment toward the Albanians by Serbia in allowing them to remain could have prevented such hostility and possibly gained Albanian sympathies.[17] Whereas scholar Jovan Hadži-Vasiljević noted in 1909 that the overall motivation for the expulsion was to "create a pure Serbian nation" through "cleansing" the area of non-Christians.[17]

next time we must cleanse christian subhuman vl*Ch mutts, too

i honestly cant wait for the day all balkan peoples including slovenians are genocided 100%
this land needs to be populated with someone worthwhile, like the vietnamese

thats not even her tho

At this point they should just shoot any gypo they send to prison.

>russians
>not mongol-turk-finn mutts

Or you are that shiptar faggot?

Im busting your balls fagget. dont be all buthurt iz all bantz.

Every sin has to be paid.

that was probably the worst thing your nation could have done in regards to the kosovo situation. it directly lead to genocides and pogroms in ww2, 1990s, and 2004 and now there are pretty much no serves left in Kosova

He is bud.

And IIRC you guys raped them too during the great Bulgarian emire.

todays turks are a mix between altaic turks, and byzantine inhabitants of asia minor, greeks armenians some slavic and caucasian rape babies mixed in as well
serbs are orthodox turks and bulgars are orthodox tatars basically

>mongol-turk-finn mutts
Are you being retarded on purpose, subhuman cigan roach? You should be exterminated and your lands used for Russian port and military base

The lower the number of Croatian participants, the more shit-tier is the quality of the thread desu

>milf detected
>autism intensifies

tell me you dont want to bury your face in those tits
literally only numales and actual faggits wouldnt

>brown eyes
>wh*te
pick one hehe.

I am ashamed by those niggers.

I dont think they even existed on the balkans up until the 14th century.

>wanting to be white

cringe

are those macedionians, greeks or albanians I really can't tell anymore

HAHAHAHAHHA
ROMAnian gypos being what they really are, fucking subhuman scum!

Im talking about the Russians but yeah Albanians didnt exist up until Alexander the Great needed mercenaries to defend land for him and today they are what is known as Shq*ptars.

Burger, its her. The other picture your thinking of is the photo of coco, ice t's wife.

such a qt on the left
literally only low test wouldnt

bulgarians? no you had already come by that point i think

I'd milk those titties for my morning coffee YUM

macedonians, you can tell by their skin color (white)

greeks and albanians are high test nonwhites

Skenderi is the next Skenderbeg i gurantee it only Wh*tes would disagree.

>Romanian talking about Turks
Axaxaxaxa,gave me a chuckle.

No, I meant albos, not bulgarians.

Listen to this song right now balkanbros or be purged.
youtu.be/49VAeeTrOIc

A ja od jutros.

well a lot of those are gypsies and they're generally in there for stealing, if you had stats on rape and murder we'd be way lower on the list (i hope...)

anyway, gas them lol

>Im talking about the Russians
Oh.
Btw we managed to somewhat btfo and hold them in WW1.
Read about general Ivan Kolev and what he did to them in Dobruja in '16 - '17.

This is the reality of women in the US, you can shit up the thread all you want, but fact is your people are just as ugly as those you posted. At least the average Macedonian doesn't weight half a ton.

Je slusate vi nasu muziku? Predpostavljam da se po vasim klubovima slusa isto ono sto i kod nas.

>French internet

/balk/'s opinion of Tito?

Where in france are you brah....im hoping not that cesspool called P*ris.