Basically 90%+ anime are based off manga that’s printed in weekly or monthly magazines...

Basically 90%+ anime are based off manga that’s printed in weekly or monthly magazines. The problem here is almost all anime end oddly (or a cliffhanger) or there are odd fillers in the main story. The manga is also a spoiler for the anime, people who read the manga usually spoils it for the anime watching public as well. So you are forced to read the manga to avoid spoilers and to catch up on the story, when you do that the anime sucks and doesn’t mean as much.

The style of anime these days has a very clean look. There is no gritty element these days. Everything is so sterile. If you watch movies you notice the ever increasing presence of CG. I feel this is happening to anime as well. Anime sucks because the animation looks wrong, too clean, you can tell a computer did it.

Another reason anime sucks, is the fan-service of the program. Harem anime are overly saturated and the fan-service is ridiculous. Finding an anime you like these days is much more difficult. The ratio from crap-good shows is increasing. Out of hundred you’ll probably find ten of them that are of good quality. The biggest problem is the manga connection to anime, you are essentially dictated by the manga and if you go a different route the fans will ostracize you.

anime sucksI can’t count how many anime ends on a shitty ending or cliff hanger because of the manga crap.

I don’t know when my love starting to turn to hate, but it was a gradual process. So now I’m here writing about why anime people love and I hate (or don’t like). I never considered myself outside of the mainstream, but for some reason I am different.

I can’t understand the current anime culture, so I wanted to write about anime shows and why I think anime sucks.
on the other hand ponys are
cute
well animated
nonviolent
did i mention cute!!!!!! XD
better voice actors
in english
sophisticated characters
complex plot
WHATS NOT TO LIKE ?!!!!

barneyfag etc

Please more of this

>ponys
Not going to lie here:
If they weren't fucking horses they would be great waifu material.
This show is essentially the first big western moe thing, and it has to be fucking animals. Not even furries, animals. Which makes the obsessive otakus even worse.
Why can't they be Humans/Elves/Fairies or something?
Such a waste.
the horrible high-school specials don't count

H8ER FUCK OFF

Fuck off Digibro

You weebs just got owned by a brony, how does that feel?

Yeah, at least that's fun.

>in b4 user was banned for this post

PONyS exist in many forms original

forgot picoregino

Applejack a shit

I do like the humanized designs for the most part.
I also think it's funny how easily artists largely agreed on common design points, like tit size and dress (probably because it's already coded).

How can someone actually want to fuck children, ponies, pony-plushies? You're fucking sick.

true hahah FUCK MUDPONIES 1488 GAS THE NEGGERES
RAINBOW DASH is radical and sporty
rarity is eligant
aplejack is a nigger
too lazy to do any more

sorry the mane 6 are 18+
you fithy pedo

Uhh actually last time I checked anime doesn't add Goatmen laser fights to get cash from greasy bronies.

Lel'd to the limit.

Oh what, did they remove the (you) in favour of stupid dots?
Why?

This is still a thing? I thought bronies died off a couple of years ago.

UR WRONG FAGGOT

Fluttershy: Blood Type A. Because she is timid, sensitive and shy, she does harbor an inner strength that arises when it's needed. She is the second most artsy pony.

Pinkie Pie: Blood Type B. Like all B types she's wild and random. She's not afraid to be what she is, she experiences no social pressure into being something she doesn't want to be. She does have the problem of not listening to others though as all B types go.

Rainbow Dash: Blood Type O or B. I'm still not quite sure how the personalities work. On one side of the opinion Blood Type Bs are known to be competitive and like being the center of attention and on another Blood Type O women are known to be the most tomboyish and sports lovers. But I think I might settle with Blood Type B. Reason why I go with blood type B is because she seems to be a good match with Pinkie Pie.

Rarity: Blood Type A. She's a perfectionist, she believes deadlines are important, she doesn't like to disappoint her friends and admirers. She's artistic and attempts to have a calm classy demeanor (but loses her cool lots of times). She's also quite sensitive. She's also very compatible with Fluttershy who is also A type.

Twilight Sparkle: Blood Type AB. Though I'm not quite sure I thought someone had to be Blood Type AB and I thought she was a good choice. Blood Type ABs can mediate between Blood Type As and Bs. Rarity and Applejack seems to be odds against each other as they are the complete opposite of each other A vs. B and Twilight was the mediator between them. ABs can act like an A type (she likes to spend time alone studying sometimes) at one point or a B type (she gets enthusiastic of silly things like having to have a sleep over). Blood Type ABs are also known to be compatible with everyone making her able to get the ponies together. My other thought was blood type A but thought there needed to be an AB. Blood Type ABs are also known to like going into the field of science after all.

I don't see how "non-violent" is really a plus. Are you a child or watching with children

Violence in cartoons/anime is just an abstract depiction of conflict resolution

Pretty much, it's getting a 7th season

Then they owuld have closed /mlp/

>Another "anime is dead" thread.

How unsurprising. But wait lets add some ponies to it to make it even worse

I'm looking forward to it honestly, I liked the Equestria girls spin offs

Why wasn't this literal pedophile banned yet? There's no reason to accept OP's behaviour.

This bitch is no better, the only decent horse is ojou.

mlp will decline in popularity
anime will too
Sup Forums Sup Forums and /mlp/ will be merged

Check my 9.

>this thread

WOW
their are no mods on Sup Forums
whou is ojou
EQG IS SHIT YOU ARE A SHITTERFOR LIKEING IT

SWNCE WE ARE ALL HAVEING SHUCH FUN CHECK MY DIGITS

>he isn't using abandoned extensions
All the (you)s I want and no faggot 4changold clovers.

Also are mods all gone, off being normalfags?

Apple horse reings supreme all shit posters be damned.

So basically you're saying OP that anime nostalgia-fags are bronies, because ponies are cute?

Zdravstvujte, tovariši!
This is now a Stalker thread. Post your artefacts. Post your EDC. Post pic from the Zone. Greentext about your day innawoods.
Happyness for everyone, for free, and no one leaves unsatisfied.

FILTHY MUD PONY FARMER PHEASANT CANT EVEN USE MAJIC
I AM SAYING ANIME SUX AND PONIES ARE GUD
PLS DONT STALK MY WAIFU MR STALKER
HHA
INDEED

You're off by one baka.

moot's New Years return fucking confirmed.

Rarity.

I'm hyped for the 7th season and movie coming out

блять

>wingfag get

I WANT TO FUCK THIS ENGLISH WOMAN

I have a feeling OP is a mod.

Is it Troid?

I want to feel Alice's cunny

Praise Kek

checked

nice

>reverse trolling with one of the few actual decent cartoons