>stupid goyim, vaccines causing autism is a long debunked conspiracy theor-

well, shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5133049/Aluminium-vaccines-cause-autism.html
merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/v/vaqta/vaqta_pi.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'll be forgotton in a week then they'll report it again a year later like it's new
We've known this for years

>Try to link vaccines and autism through aluminum
>Can't even provide a real link between autism and aluminum in the first place

> femail

Women were a mistake.

youre thinking circumjewsion

Trump called this

did you read the article? They analyzed the bodies of dead autists and found abnormally high levels of aluminum in their brains. Do you have a problem with this finding?

>Daily Mail

It causes dementia. Literally all the poor people in my family 50s ate natural food. The rich ones ate TV dinners with aluminum tray. All the rich ones are demented and the poor ones are fine.

but if everyone gets vaccinated.... why do only some people have this aluminum

Many such cases.

10 times the average isn't that much famiglia

>but if everyone gets vaccinated.... why do only some people have this aluminum
why do some smokers not get cancer?

there is a proportion of people who get vaxxed that then have reactions. there is a link between what causes reactions, and the effects of high aluminum levels in the body, but faggots won't research it.

this shit will always be buried by pharma shills and literally anyone who hasn't questioned the motives of the vaccine industry/movement themselves.
i gave up on trying to convince people long ago.
i have been a pin cushion for vaccines in my earlier life, but my daughter will likely not ever recieve one.

Been smoking 2 packs a day for 30 years, still cancer free unfortunately.

> this kills the scientific community

who would have thought aluminium in injections that can pass the blood brain barrier is a bad thing ?

.04% BAC is drunk, .4% BAC is dead

> But why don't all obese people die of heart disease huh???

go fuck yourself brainlet

Our generation has been brainwashed by the scientific community. They saw their parents not being scientific so they went the other extreme and believe in science like it's God. Anything alternative to the mainstream medical system is hated even if you cite studies. They think everything not approved by the FDA is like homeopathy and crystal healing.

whoa there guy don't be a racist conspiracy theorist!

sorry my bad... its healthy to have mercury in your vitamins !

Wow, this PROVES it! Conspiracy theorists were right all along! The debate is over! Vaccnes CAUSE AUTISM!!!

Two weeks from now all those faggots who mocked antivaxxers will pretend they knew all along. I fucking hate lemmings.

This.

FDA is a revolving door for Pharma executives.

articles identical to this one have been coming out every couple of months for years and are instantly forgotten

do your part to spread it if you think it really matters

user, you're implying normies will change their mind about vaccines and autism. I guarantee this study will be ignored by next week and the mainstream media will pretend it doesn't even exist. It doesn't matter how much proof and evidence exists -- believing in this is wrongthink.

Let that revisionism flow. As a so called conspiracy theorist these are the moments I live for

Maybe dumb cunts shouldn't be having kids in their mid 30s instead of blaming it on muh vaccines

The link is a genetic defect that causes aluminum retention, read the thing.

See now you're just going full retard.

Here's the thing. You're right that people aren't skeptical of science in a lot of cases. People got caught up in the culture of the study, where news programs can pass off dubious findings as essentially scientific fact even though the study by itself is very weak evidence of anything.

However, that irresponsibility is not with the scientific community, but with the media and the general public for not approaching the findings of the scientific community properly and for misquoting or bending scientific findings for their own benefit.

However, you're doing the same exact thing. You're attempting to throw all science in the garbage just because of OTHER people approaching science wrong, but also because you want to disregard results you don't agree with and will not accept. You are just as much of a problem as those other people. Particularly since you appear to be saying that since others approached science carelessly, it's okay for you to just trust the opinions of random quacks or the opinions of those that reinforce your own beliefs. That's incredibly stupid and wrongheaded.

Medical science may not be perfect, but I would definitely trust it over the unfounded and untested opinions of random gut feelings. It's because of science that you can enjoy venting your opinions on this message board.

The one thing you are right about is that the population in general needs to approach all scientific matters more carefully and stop insisting on a level of certainty about it that the scientists themselves don't even use.

Why is there aluminium in vaccines at all? Aluminium is helping strengthen immune system? What the fuck? Aluminium is fucking metal, why would you put it in your body?

>40 cigarettes a day
>16 waking hours
>2.5 cigarettes per hour
>smoke every 24 minutes
how do you get anything done?

idk about aluminum but i know a form of mercury is used to preserve vaccines. could be the same thing for the aluminum.

Not to mention all the other crap they put in.

Most heavy users I know have a few hours a day where they chainsmoke continuously. You can smoke a cigarette in less than 5 minutes, so you can easily hit two packs with your free time in the evening.

its to preserve it so the pharma jews can keep making millions.
>litterally dont want food to get rotten
>puts poison in your cereal
>enjoy goyim

It was really just aluminium this whole time. Wow.

>it can't be both of these things at once

>35 replies and not one fucking link

>Haha stupid goys there's no conspiracy to XYZ
>20 years later: It was all true after all

Bump
Any lawyers itt? I want to sue. Pro bono only tho.

I don't think there is Aluminium or anything else in the Vaccines. I think it is just pieces of the virus, which does not cause diseases, but will cause the immune cells to process the pieces. When the actual virus come along, then the immune cells will already have a "learned" of the Virus and can attack it - so you don't get sick.
It's like chickenpox - you only get it once, because then your body have learned of the virus, and it will be quick to combat it if it would return, so you don't get sick against.

Autism was supposed to make us socially awkward, and submissive to the Jew World Order. But it actually made us red pilled by making us anti social. Thanks Jews.

Maybe it's a preservative

Aluminum salts or other compounds are used as so called coadiuvants.
Some vaccines may not cause a response strong enough, mostly this happens with non protein antigens. So either they use a subunits vaccines, more virus together, and or they use this salts.

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

>Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
What the fuck. That sounds ridiculous.

Vaccines really do much damage than (((they))) say does. It's a multi-millionaire industry like circumcision and vaccinations are one of the worst offenders. Just read up on nurses getting fired for daring to refuse flu jabs, or worse, gardasil experiences. It cripples healthy, young girls.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5133049/Aluminium-vaccines-cause-autism.html

>Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

dont worry its all just healthy stuff !!!

merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/v/vaqta/vaqta_pi.pdf

>believe in science like it's god

fuck man you're quite the retard aren't you? By saying something like that it's clear you don't know much of anything.

They said they suspect the people with autism have a gene that makes it difficult for them to move the aluminum out of the cell. So most people wouldn't have a problem, but some people it would build up.

I am going to spread this like wildifre. Lovely!

Thimersol got phased out in most vaccines in the 90s after the initial scrutiny started.

I'm surprised it's still listed.

I stand corrected, they use some different things to stabilize the solute, to help the immune cells respond to the virus and the also use some chemicals to ensure the virus is not pathogenic.

Some people do approach science in almost a religious fashion. Namely that they are unquestioning of it and seem to view scientists as above human. Infallible gods that determine truth. That's why you get dangerous levels of faith in studies or current scientific consensus from the general public or liberals who profess to "love science" or whatever. They seem to think that current scientific consensus is truth, when the reality is that most of what we currently believe to be true will be either imperfect or patently false within a decade.

That's not to say that one should outright reject science, but I believe it is true to sasy that some people currently approach science like a religion, which is bad.

NO. You're the retard. I have STEM degrees and have worked in drug discovery labs. People like you are the PREY (maybe shills) of the industry. Keep patting yourself on the back for being so much smarter than everybody else. Unless you need a surgeon, in most cases you don't need a doctor. You need a new lifestyle.

Thank you for reporting your study with a sample size of 4 -- 8. We'll get back to you with the Nobel prize.

tfw SHE is suddenly this close, but you're too shy to talk to HER

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763
>The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt.
>across all 5 individuals
>5 individuals
Maybe read the study instead of shit newspapers brainlets.

even if its phased out damage still has been done.

its always the same... make money dont give a fuck about the people that get effected... same with the huge scandal back than in my country with thalidomide !

>sure, doctors back THEN were a bunch of quacks who believed insane bullshit that often did more harm than good
>but NOW we know what we're doing!

t. every doctor, ever, since 400 BC

Maybe it's Maybelline?

Yes, I'm sure. You strike me as a very scientific person.

>IM A SCIENTIST DUDE I HAVE DEGREES AND SHIT AND... HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A SHEEP, WAKE UP! MY TRUE SCIENCE DRIVEN OPINION IS TO IGNORE ALL MEDICAL SCIENCE!

Very compelling and convincing.

>what is dosage

>aluminium
FUCKING BONGS REEEEEEEEEEEE!

MAYBE THEY PICKED THE 5 PEOPLE OUT OF 7 TRILLION WITH A DNA SOLUTION TO SQUIRELLING AWAY ALUMINIUM IN THEIR FUCKING HEADS.

ITS EVOLVED

EVOLOMULUMINUTIONALISISM

>5 individuals
>CV for each individual is between 100 and a fuckton
>50% chance the individuals are completely negative
Jesus Sup Forums you're embarrassing us all.

back in a bit need to take my vitamin cigaret.

A lot of the compounds listed in your infograph, are natural occurring in the food we eat.
If you eat a fish, then you eat Aluminum and Mecury - probably in a higher dosage than in a vaccine shot.
I don't know whether the body add something to the elements upon digestion, which cause it to be less harmful - which won't be added with an injection.

Good point

(((Bernstein)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

this guy will probably shoot himself twice in the back of the head real soon

but it does not cross the brain blood barrier that easy !!!!!!!!!

or do you inject yourself with iron shot now and than or with zinc ?

I think people should focus more on common western diet and changing it than vaccines. As we know for a fact for example, dairy protein (both moms dairy intake during breast feed and giving dairy products to new born baby) is the number one cause of type 1 diabtes. Thus probably likely autism is combination of poisonous diet and not only genetics

You morons realize you're getting more aluminium through breathing and eating than a small vaccine shot right? Aluminum is everywhere, it's in the air, it's in your food, it's even in your fucking deodorant. Even as a baby, the fucking titty milk from your mama will have more aluminium in it than a god damned booster shot. If aluminium is truly linked to autism it's a much bigger issue than vaccines then since the metal is the third most common element in the world and it's in everything.

He's just autistic and in denial.

Ok I just finished reading the entire thing again, and the actual study never makes a correlation to vaccines or even claims to know where the aluminum is coming from.

It's complete speculation on Exley's part. Also it doesn't account for how a 15 year old and a 41 year old have the exact same concentrations nor why men have higher amounts than women. It's worth investigating further, but jumping the gun on a study of only 10 people apparently.

>what is the blood-brain barrier

Autism is triggered by propanoic acid. It's not linked to aluminium nor vaccination.
And if they'd properly investigated Andrew Wakefield's hypothesis instead of trying to discredit him, this would all have been understood and accepted much sooner.

And the Daily Mail is a VERY low quality source.

Iron and Zinc, both are in what we eat.. You can even take vitamin supplements containing Iron and Zinc.
If it end up circulating in the blood stream after ingestion - then it would be indistinguishable from any Iron or Zinc you directly inject into the bloodstream.

>I didn't read and I don't believe it
>Pfff well then! I never!
>Let me just parrot off some smart sounding nonsense to look less retarded :D
Reasons why no one respects memeflags.

>If you eat a fish, then you eat Aluminum and Mecury

That's why you are not supposed to eat fish anymore. They are fully contaminated now. Go ahead and tell me to pump myself with antibiotics since Tilapia has them "naturally".

Don't be stupid. Fish don't have Aluminum and Mercury "naturally." They are pollutions and contaminations.

tell us the other times during a fucking lifetime that our bloodstream would be directly injected with similar aluminum levels?

-y.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

>Get vaccines regularly
>Dosage is small so it's fine XD
>Wow why am I so fucking retarded haha life is hard