There is nothing better then MC's that are monsters, insane, evil and just pure awesomeness...

There is nothing better then MC's that are monsters, insane, evil and just pure awesomeness. Let's have awesome "dark MC" gathering and name our favourite's. Mine are pic related, Ratman and Nagumo,

the generic answer tends to be the best

MCs that walk the line between becoming a monster or staying human are the best.

Like Godai from Kamen Rider Kuuga

Most tend to love Guts or Alucard anyway.

>literally a cuckold
How can anybody take this faggot seriously?

truly best girl

Ah to be twelve like OP again.

Guts is so fucking cool
>cuckold
I don't think you know what that means.

I hear you.
A lot of times this turns to shit though. Naruto is probably a good example that. The Berserk thing was pretty fucking Hype in the Pain arc and shit was going down. But after that when he made the 9-tails into some sort of SSJ armor it lost all edge it could have.

all ainz wants is to do is see his old raiding buddies again and take over the world. its not his fault hes a spooky skeleton god of death.

Turning into a 'badass monster' when angry is the most banal power fantasy trope ever.

Lelouch Lamperouge.

Turns into a generic fantasy shounen half way through, no thanks.

>There is nothing better then MC's that are monsters, insane, evil and just pure awesomeness.
Cringe/10
This is neither Gaia nor facebook. Fuck off, cancer.

This is prime B8.

The truly best EVIL characters are the ones that mask them selves as completely normal respectable people.

Edgelord MCs are only funn if they are done commically right.

give me some examples of that ever happening, senpai

For the most part.

I love Shut Hell when she's like that.