Based Theresa May COMEBACK!!!!!

How can Blimpf ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/theresa_may
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mexiphobic
something tells me we made the right choice abandoning the incest isle and race mixing to 56% instead

Fake and gay

Trump literally tweeted about knowing of the impending (((terrorist attack))). He called out Theresa May to protect her citizens because she most likely knew about this shit as well. If Trump tweeted it you're damn sure the US warned the UK.

Theresa May is a terrorist.

>Mexiphobic

That's a new one.

gake and fay

>mexicphobic

Please shut the fuck up

>maybe he should solve the mass shooting problem
>*gets acid thrown in face*

t. part and parcel

Fake tweet. Reported and saged

Is this real? I don't own a tweeter

Pathetic banter

Maybe she should take care of the mass acid attacks, bombings, trucks of peace, standings, rapes, Isis recruitments before talking shit

no

same, never opened that site in my intire life

>this is considered """conservative""" in the UK

HOLY FUCKING KEK

>Solve the mass shooting problem

Don't tell her that the most notable one last year in Orlando was perpetrated by a muslim couple, and that the wearabouts of the wife/accomplice are still unknown. Same deal with San Bernadino.

only took her 24 hours and 10 staffers to write and approve this tweet

>mexiphobic

My sides

>gets into a Twitter spat with literally the greatest Twitter user ever
What could go wrong?

Fake and gay

life is mysterious

who is this cluck of the jew and why should I care? Looks a little old like a boomer to me.

holy shit, she's better than i thought. it's about time trump faces a beating

Gake and Fay

Is this going to be like the other thread with a fake tweet that has 200 replies???

>mexiphobic
WE WAS OPPRESSED AND SHEEEEEEIT
WHITEY GIB AZTLAN
WE WAS AZTECS

What did she tell her?

>Mass shooting problem
Maybe politicians and the media shouldn't be taking statistics from reddit fags

Does anyone have that "this is fake but Sup Forums won't look it up and will respond to it as if it's real"-image?
I swear I saved it, but I can't find it

ist, ist, bic, bic, bic,

So goddamn sick of the "-phobic" suffix. A person can dislike or be disgusted by something without being afraid of it

>reverse google search image
>"The Pizza Underground"

you've got to be shitting me

He said while shivering like a chihuahua with the shits

>Mexiphobic
Wew lad

Forgot to mention the Official UK Thought Police of Birmingham that had to review it as well.

>impeachment
You tipped your hand m8 nobody beyond the tormented lefty masses and the parasites who need their votes (and they are just paying lip service) believes impeachment is ever going to happen.
Honestly she should just give him the ole "delete you account"

>Theresa May is a terrorist. (Sponsor).
This us actually true.

1/ Manchester bomber linked to UK-backed terrorist group?

Abd al-Baset Azzouz, who left Manchester to go to Libya and run a 200-300-strong militant network for Osama Bin Laden’s successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri. Azzouz, is reported to be an expert bomb-maker.

In 2002, former MI6 agent and whistleblower David Shayler accused the British spy agency of colluding with the jihadist group in a failed 1996 effort to kill Gaddafi.

Allegations have also emerged that in 2011, the UK may have relaxed restrictions on LIFG fighters based in the UK and helped them return to fight Gaddafi.

The UK was engaged in fighting Gaddafi as part of a US-led NATO coalition. Former fighters interviewed ... said the UK actively supported the return of anti-Gaddafi dissidents, including those with Al-Qaeda links.

One fighter said he had been interviewed by an MI5 agent who asked if he was “willing to go into battle?”

"He told me the British government had no problem with people fighting against Gaddafi."
Others reported that when the war in Libya began, they looked into how to get fake documents, because their passports had been removed as part of restrictive control orders placed on them by the UK government.

One said that within days, the authorities had returned their passports, and they headed straight to Libya.

At the time of the war, current UK Prime Minister Theresa May was Home Secretary, with oversight of MI5 operations.
It is not clear if she was aware of the decision to relax restrictions of jihadists and return their travel document

>while shivering like a chihuahua with the shits
Is this suppose to make sense to anyone outside of just yourself

All the -phobic and -ist labels have really lost their weight over the past couple of years.

prep the bull

Did you just find out how to edit websites, faggot?

Fake and gay

mobile.twitter.com/theresa_may

And to anyone whose ever had a sick dog, good way to take a joke though.

Unlike you leaf I take care of my dog

Jeez, she is fucking retarded.
>t. Mexiphobe