What is the most redpilled language to learn?

What is the most redpilled language to learn?

>inb4 English

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hungarian

Latin

I learned to read Russian. I now realize that this was a colossal waste of time and effort but it is sort of cool regardless. I've read War and Peace about 5 times now, for some reason I have an intense obsession with that book, it is the most comfy thing Ive ever read.

I used to have a kind of Russophilia but learning about their culture has actually made me mildly racist towards them.

Also in answer to your question this user is correct with ancient greek being the other one.

Ive been trying to learn both of them but I don't have the same motivation I had for Russian.

german indeed

wir müssen die juden ausrotten

Mandarin, the age of the Chinese is upon us so you better be prepared.

Ænglisc, pretty useless though.

Italian, because it's quite close to latin, it has a huge literature and it does have some use. Also you can go at that italian restaurant without sounding like a caricature

Klingon. Hab SoSlI' Quch.

spbp

Esperanto

es ist zeit für rache

Greenlandic
>tukkmukkhokkaghokkdukksukk?
Hello, nice weather today, are you going fishing?

Yeah there is no google translate for that one

Kannst du wirklich deutsch sprechen?

Korean.

The norks are the only counter-Semitic country on earth. The rest are just anti-Israel.

Italian. Sounds the best because every word ends in a vowel. The grammar is very specific and is gendered. If you have a group of 1000 women and one man is in there. This group is now a bunch of men. As if the women dont even exist. Here is their based anthem. I'm practically fluent and it would still take me six hours to translate this Italian from the 1800s. Make no mistakes as to why Italians have the highest IQ of ALL non asians. Ashkenazis included. Latin is based. Greece and Rome were the first whites to do anything remotely successful. m.youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc
I'd say to learn Greek but you might as well use Latin letters. Like the ones I'm typing. So. Italian it is

The Death of Ivan Ilyich is a very redpilled book.

Nein
I know several words and usually infer the context from my knowledge of those words

yah same desu, trying to learn via duolingo but it seems actually obsolete

Fucking lmao

unironically this. when you learn the true meaning and origin of words you understand how you have been deceived your whole life by pretty much everyone. it's a real red pill to learn even just the basics of latin, not to mention it makes learning new words easier since you sometimes wont even need a dictionary once you understand the rules

No Italian besides Dante wrote anything worth reading.

Why?

Latin, I did 3 years of Latin and I've never looked at the world the same way again

I had mixed feelings about that one. I'm actually not a big Tolstoy fan, the War and Peace thing is an exception.

very little exposure to actual spoken language, so unless i move to germany or visit for like a few years i won't be able to learn it properly

Hebrew

Lmfao what did i just watch

How about Evola and Macchiavelli?

>Ænglisc
not really, this is rather close to icelandic
>Gār-Dena in ġeār-dagum
in ġeār-dagum => á dógum (in days (in leads to dative )
Gār-Dena = Geir-danar (spear danes)

>þēod-cyninga
Þjoð-kongunar

This was just some random text from the start of Beowulf, I can do this all day user

Fuck that. I'm perfectly comfortable going to an Italian restaurant and ordering pasta fagioli by saying fagy o lee. Suck it.

10 minutes later and i am still laughend. goddamit.

Somalian

This, also Marcus Aurelius.

Latin...it can be a dead language, but it s fucking based and will allow you to master a huge variety of languages witn ease

>Marcus Aurelius
Wrote in Greek for some reason.

>I used to have a kind of Russophilia but learning about their culture has actually made me mildly racist towards them.
tell me more

What is the answer to 2+2?
>inb4 4
Would you fuckers stop falling for obvious shill threads? 1 post by this ID and its not political in any way. Serious shit is happening (Trump tweeting a Britain first tweets showing diversity), UK losing its shit over Trump exposing the lies, NK launching a missile, etc. Sage if you must reply.
And to answer the question: English. Arabic, and Chinese. If you know these the odds are you will never go anywhere without being to communicate. In addition, you would be really wanted in any job field you specialize in.

This or Greek.

It was considered the language of the civilized back then. Everyone wanted a Greek slave to teach their kids. A lot of the riches of the republic came from plundering Greece.

I hate that I wadyted 3 years of my life learning German. No one speaks it. There's not even good memes. I'm diaspora should've spent it learning home language.

Mandarin and arab, it'll be extremely useful in the dystopian future that is to come.

>Nu ne wandode ic na minum sceattum, þa hwile þe eow unfrið on handa stod: nu ic mid godes fultume þæt totwæmde mid minum scattum.

Kek, this is just funny, sounds almost like broken old norse/icelandic..

No wonder they could understand each other back then. First afte normans they would go
>They are changing tongue there west.

Another example is from the battle of 1066. I don't remember but I think it was styrkår after the battle. He met a peasant and was freezing so he asked him if he could buy his jacket. And the peasant would go
>No, I am not selling by jacket to a norseman!
How... how you knew?
>I take you on your tongue!

So he killed him and took the jacket

American

i think every Sup Forumsack should read dostoevsky's demons (besy)
it predicted the russian revolution, called out pedo-satanists (one of the central themes) and illustrated the blackmail structure of the (((revolutionaries)))

it wasnt translated to english until the 1970s or something because it was too redpilled.

200 years together by solzhenitsyn is mandatory reading as well, although there is no english translation.

it does indeed predict all these things.

such blackmail structures seem to be a common way to corrupt aryan political systems

maybe I should make a thread asking Sup Forums how we ought to defend against it

desu though it'd probably be slid off the board with 2 replies since it's too high brow for the crowd here these days

Sadly this, I am okay with written German but listening and speaking I am really not confident in my ability to use it in public. I will keep practising since the language consists of multiple cognates making it some what easier than other languages .

Something along the lines of Esperanto, or a logarithmic language.

There are a couple that require a knowledge of orientation (north, South, etc.) at all times, which could be beneficial as well.

Read pic related.

this.
pls deliver user

pls explain feelings about russos, user

>Esperanto

that was an attempt by globalists to create the "living language" to be spoken by all people, inscribed in the georgia guidestones.
here's an excerpt from george soros' wikipedia.
esperanto is NOT REDPILLED.
if you want to learn a useful language that's not spoken, learn latin like a patrician.