Here we go

the stock market is up because the rich are about to steal 1.7 trillion dollars from you

more bucks for the average burger

you should be rejoicing.

Shut up Reagan.

Who cares? Trump is for it, he knows what he is doing. Stop believing Shareblue lies. MAGA and Praise Kek.

>mad at getting lower taxes

There used to be a time when Sup Forums questioned authority.

>2017
>still shilling for trickle-down economics

Trump is AGAINST authority. He's fighting the deep state right now. Every move he makes is to MAGA and against deepstate cuckservatives. Trust in Trump, he knows what he is doing. Stop questioning the mans actions. This tax move is a smart plan.

We were never libertarian. We just wanted to be the ones wearing the jackboots.

Now bend over, spread your cheeks, and fucking thank the rich for being nice enough to use lube.

>steal 1.7 trillion dollars from you
keeping their own money is theft
t. dumbass

>calling a tax plan that's as progressive as Bernie's trickle down economics

Yeah the rich are going to take all that money and invest in some company I can sit at my desk and play on my phone all day. Oh the humanity.

oh you poor thing.... did you just get out of high school, do you not remember what happend when they did this the last two times?

Trickle down worked though....

Have you seen the last twenty years of industrial and economic expansion in China...

That's what happens when you mix trickle down and globalism.

>trump is against authority
>h-he's totally fighting the deep state

Trump is laughing all the way to the bank and doesn't give a shit about America

Did you read that on a Wal Mart t-shirt?

Yeah... that's not quite how it works.
Economics is hard bro.
Leave it to smart people.

agreed who are we to question trumps plan.
we voted for him afterall, we just need to have faith.

wtf i love communism now

NEETs don't pay taxes, their mom's claim them as dependents

Shareblue shill OFF THIS BOARD!

No, you Shareblue Soros agents can fuck off. You will not influence us. Trump fights for us, he fights for America and he will DESTROY the deep state.

THIS!!! We voted for him, we need to have faith. He is fighting for us, and this is part of his plan to USE the Neocons. You'll see that WE benefit while the Neocons get fucked by Trump

under trumps leadership lmao

There was never "trickle-down economics". That was just a political smear used by democrats to play class warfare. Not an actual economic plan.

taxation is theft

under trumps leadership rofl

Not me, i stand to gain alot from this. Money and career wise. Thank god for Trump.

Maybe letting 92 IQ basic training dropouts in here was a mistake.

anyone who types the phrases oh you poor thing or oh honey is a raging faggot that will go in the gas chambers.

You haven't defeated a single point. Just mindless Shareblue shilling against the God Emperor.

oh im sorry did I trigger you faggot

>the government confiscating less of your money is you stealing
Preach, Comrade!

>mccain approved it
You know how I know the plan is gonna fuck us over?

Trump only need give the word and it's time to round you guys up. No trial needed, only a tree.

yes. I am triggered by how queer you are. I hate queers like you. Electrotherapy for you faggot kyke.

so raged

you and your queer party friends set me off

hopefully you kill yourself soon

Big missiles aren't impressive, in fact they're primitive. Sure, they look scary, but it shows how difficult it is for them to produce something functional that they can't scale it down and keep that function.

Because the senile dipshit faggot with a brain tumor who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing anymore agree with it?

Needing a daddy figure, huh?

Not yet. Not until my objective is complete. Then I may enter eternal sleep.