APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacks will kill all inferior wh*tes

If OP wasnt the nigger he is, he would bait harder.

outbreed*

t. triggered for no reason

sweden YES

It's funny to some people, but right now 1-2 million of our close to 18 million people population has Indonesian blood. Blacked

It's what you get for stealing the indies from us

Ah the glorious fatherland

Bleached

Your empire was built on the back of the portuguese jew

WTF I LOVE FINLAND NOW

Kiked

How the fuck isn't the
>believes some races are less intelligent than others
not 100 PERCENT???? Are people so fucking deluded they unironically buy into the "we're all le same :)"? Holy fuck man

west euros are brainlets
slavs have never met a nigger

Attention seeker, OP. Has to crave for attention.

branco e baseado

>no fun allowed
Whoa, are you applying for mod too?

APOLOGIZE

Do you think it is high in Greece?

>france 8.8%
its atleast 15

In capitals? Maybe.
It should be a little higher because of illegals though

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

explain turkey

>The sexual revolution was a good ide-

Yeah the society here is like taking a trip back to 80s - 90s america. Not "lynch niggers" racist but absolutely not pc. Obviously there are some tumblrina exceptions but still. They didn't bother polling Eastern Europe because it would all be dark blue btw lmao

Nice figure
did you just blow it out of your ass?
99% of our territory is literally muslim free, stop believing everything you read on Sup Forums

Iceland.....but aren't they like closely related to each other?

South Africa = AIDS

Japan = I call bullshit on that

Australia = I better get down there and shag some sheilas!

Turkey = Where the West meet the East, and you get the worst of both

how much maghrebis do you have?
millions upon millions
then add nigs

Estonians would know with all those fucking Onions in their country and the Finns would know with all those dull Estonians in theirs.

I have heard that it is very common for Turkish men to lie a lot about their sexual partners, so it could be this. I don't think there are more whores in Turkey than in Sweden.

What could explain this though? Did they learn it from first hand by seeing Africans behaving badly? Could be, but Portugal is only 1.5%, much less than France, for example.

1.2% black i meant*

A couple years back my grandma told me she doesn't think niggers are human, and I think she never even met one so I'm not sure. My take on it is that it comes from second-hand experience. A lot of people from imperial times are still alive. Plus, my friend's father said casually at dinner that jews should be exterminated. Apparently he got jewed when he went to a business trip to Venezuela decades ago.

See also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Portugal

>After 1990 crime was a major source of discontent, with a sentiment that Portugal was becoming increasingly unsafe since Portugal became a destination for several thousand emigrants from diverse locations around the globe (in particular from Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Brazil and the former Portuguese territories in Africa - the PALOP countries).

9 times out of 10 a foreigner here is mentioned outside of football, it's always some subhuman committing crimes. When we hear reports of violence, almost everyone just assumes it's some type of nigger-gypsy-south american who did it. They might not readily admit it though, you'll have to pry it out of them.

Of course it was some type of nigger who did it. A native robbing elderly? LOL. Can't even imagine this.

Toastin'

I was really born in the right country.

I noticed that when i visited a couple of relatives in Madeira a couple of months ago, nearly all of them made at least one "racist"(more like facts) remark at one point.
If you say those kind of things in Brazil you would be called a nazi...

why doesn't the police "take care of it" like they did in Brazil?

No one gives a shit except ultracucks, boo hoo I called a nigger a nigger- it's what they are. Everywhere they live turns into a shithole, not news to anyone. Same with talking about how fucking dumb niggers are and how they douse themselves in perfume to not smell like africa- everyone knows.

When someone leaves you out of something, it's common to say "What am I, black?". My mother lamented with veiled disgust the fact that one of the towns she used to live in (Lisbon suburb) was now "full with people of color" and fucking destroyed. Looks like a total shithole now. I also recall my normie-tier brother once seeing one of those chimps wearing the same scarf he did. He took it out from his neck and said "Great, now I'll have to burn this."

Once in high school- a dude was arguing with a nigger late at night, the dude ended the argument and turned his back. Guess what? The nigger fucking stabbed him, killing him. Just like that, NEVER turn your back on a nigger. He got max sentence, but can you imagine the effect that had on the other students? The peaceful school had 1000+ students and barely any niggers- so the one time something really bad happens it HAD to be one.

My driving instructor also had a high position in the police. He talked about how the suburbs weren't safe because of the gypsy infestation- also how they took extra care with niggers because they lacked mental capacity to drive.

My bet is that they are getting cucked by stupid laws to protect criminals.

When i first visited Lisbon, i had the "luck" to end up in a black neighborhood. I entered a supermarket and asked myself "why is everyone here black?", the only non-blacks i saw there were the 2 police officers standing near the entrance. And then when i walked outside of the market there a couple of blacks catcalling the girls who walked by them.
Not a good first experience.

I saw nearly no Africans outside of Lisbon though, so that's a good thing.

Really Portugal? pot...kettle

Yeah, we'd also get fucking bombed because muh human rights. They were pushed into ghettos no one goes into anymore. Complete trash heaps. Believe me, if we suspended the constitution the police force would be wrecking them left and right.

A year or two ago, a pack of 20 or 30 gypsies attacked a fire station. They wrecked the place and injured a fireman. One of them went on TV, the fury was clear on his face-"We know who they are, they'll pay for this". The police then mobilized a big manhunt. Same thing happened when a police officer was stabbed. By who? A gypsy, of course. Who else could it be? You don't even need to be told. Everyone knows. When people see some subhuman, subconsciously they put their hand over their wallet- they'll won't easily admit it but they know.

People also understand that when there is gang violence here it's niggers vs gypsies. There's just no doubt.

It makes my blood boil. Even so, you get a few nigger apologists. However, there's a group which is even lower than them in people's minds- gypsies. You can say the worst thing about them you can think of and people will be in agreement. Once a tame negro told me "gypsies are worthless and should be exterminated", that's how bad it is. Never met a single one that wasn't repulsive or had any good trait. The police use any excuse they can to kick them around.

This year, a politician here said "Gypsies live almost entirely off of welfare."- the mainstream media tried to portray him as a bad guy but failed entirely. He just said what everyone's thinking.

The cancer is spreading, but from the people I talk to- young adults mostly- they're getting really angry about it too.

You’re lying

I swear it on my entire family, God, my country and my ancestors.

>Estonia
Estonia best Balt!

Turkey is a conservative muslim country. So it is expected that their women aren't slutting it up.

That being said, there are still probably sluts there too.

Based white Portugal, when will you do this again?

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

99% it's no true m8