My name is Kirei. Kotomine Kirei

My name is Kirei. Kotomine Kirei.

Ask me anything.

Why?

Can I fuck my Servant?
Can I fuck you?

I demand that you cease impersonating my husbando immediately.

Can you send me a set of plans and documents to convert my boring old car into an antigrav one?

Can you take my virginity?

Should I rejoice?

Why didn't you kill Karen?

WHY ARE YOU'S GONE???

is there any way I can defeat another servant by fucking them?

Can you send me a recipe for Mapo Tofu?

If the servant was male you could presumably make them ejaculate all their magic energy out until they died.

Can Shiki kill servants?

Why isn't that a thing?

Why you are evil?
Also you did good killing tokiomi

Why there is not such a servant class as a Whrore? It would be great addition. Just imagine possible noble phantasms for this class

Do you miss your wife?

Hello.

My name is Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald. I am the eldest son of the 9th generation of a prestigious mage bloodline.

I am going to participate in the so called "Holy Grail War" soon. My victory is already assured, since the vessel needed to summon "Alexander the Great" will arrive here soon. But I will not underestimate this battle like a fool and I have come here today to ask you cunning people for advice.

What should I do to increase my odds to win over these other 6 honorable contestants?

Dispose of your wife. Command your servant to kill himself.

Make a magic wheelchair

I kinda miss Kayneth threads

Start getting into cuckoldry or you won't like what's ahead.

Fate Zero was such a disappointment. A holy grail war fought by actual magi and they spent half of episodes with useless SoL shit.
>ALELELELELELELEL VIDEOGAMES
It would've been better if they condensed everything in 12 episodes instead. They obviosuly didn't had enough content for 25.

Why the mullet?

Kotmine....Kirei...

I touched your daughter's butt.

How does this make you feel ?

>ALELELELELELELEL VIDEOGAMES

How do I make sex with you?

>not demanding a threesome
You don't deserve him.

Why is your voice so sexy?

Have a backup servant in case your primary choice doesn't work out for you.
I think the Irish are a good choice. Don't summon Diarmuid though, he's useless.

Sure, Kayneth probably has a drawer full of catalysts for summoning different servants. He actually wanted to summon Cu but accidentally took Diarmuid's catalyst instead because they were so similar.

Why are you stuck in HF route?
I can't even tell Saber and Wormfags that i have the best route because you not fucking in it

The earnings with Cu's catalyst tho.

Odds are he was more like "shit what can I get at short notice" Considering how many relics the church probably have it's probably not that easy to get good ones.

Saber blew Shirou, took it in her pussy, and was eaten out by him to receive mana.
Did you and Gilgamesh had a similar relationship? There are just so many children out there to steal souls from, after all.

Could a Type be a servant?

Why do you narrate schoolgirl romance?

A man's gotta eat. How would I earn money to buy mapo tofu otherwise?

Hi, I'm Tohsaka Rin. AMA me anything.

Forgot image

Why is your franchise so shit and your fanbase so cancerous?

Are they?
Someone please respond.

Is every regular Lindelof space a D-space?

Noone knows yet.

Use magecraft to make a item that makes you not a complete retard. Don't you dare let the Red Man or the Worm man get a hold of it.

Can I fug your underage daughter while she's wearing her "battle" outfit?

Can you fuck this guy?

I have some wine, but it doesn't taste as good as it should. How can I fix that?

Can I fuck your daughter she is best girl, just not as much as you?

What a shit thread. Not only OP already posted this exact same thread earlier today, he didn't answer any questions in either

Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask?

Are you in a committed relationship with a figure skaters named Chris?

Depends. Are you Emiya Shirou?

It was wildest ride. Maybe someday ufo adapt F/SF for another ride.