youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he makes some good points like clean my room i cry a little because i have no father figure and hes like my father pls buy his books and his personality tests (all three) so he can help more people get knee deep in the system before they figure out they need to gas the kikes race war now

I don't know what to think about identity worship and I need Petersons advice NOW

>jewish tribalism is fine
>but white collectivism is evil
kike enabler

prev bread is

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dr. Yarden Peterstein. The intellectualism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of psychological philosophy most of the insights will go over a typical normie's head. There's also Dr. Yarden Peterstein's deeply christian outlook, which is deftly woven into his personal philosophy that draws heavily from Nietzschean literature, for instance. The patreons understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these insights, to realise that they're not just intellectual- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Dr.Yarden Peterstein truly ARE collectivist idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the profoundness of Bernts "radical Individualism", which itself is a cryptic reference to CG Jung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Peterstein's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DID do Dr. Yarden Peterstein's Personality Test. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 15 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

how is this hypocritical? Jews want to be a group, whites don't.

Did you buy all three personality tests? Remember to S O R T you need to buy all three!

This is a bad straw man, individualism doesn't work like that.

As an individual you have the power to voluntarily decide to form a group, or join an existing one, in order to achieve a goal that is common to all its members, and in this case fighting as a group is clearly more likely to result in the desired outcome than fighting separately. So you could say that each of the Spartans seeks to satisfy his OWN desire, but their desires happen to coincide, so they do it together.

Sometimes it's not even possible to do something on your own, so your ability to satisfy that particular desire is contingent upon other people having the same desire and agreeing to cooperate with you. This still doesn't mean that you're not acting as an individual.

(copied&pasted this from the previous thread)

Christ almighty.
Im gonna kill my computor tonight. My keyboard doesn't work properly because im a poor drunk potatonigger. Point fingers and laugh at me.

last bread:

Did Peterson have a hair transplant?

>promotes truth as the ultimate value
>lies

I've had too many disappointments in life not to recognize another failure. it's easy to let go

Please someone ask mr. peterson what he thinks about jewish group identity. Go ahead mr. peterson please tell us how jews don't have an identity because they're fiercely tribal as fuck and being a jew is a very important thing for them and to help out fellow jews.
But the jews have for a long time practiced.
>ingroup preference for me but not for thee
In order to get upper hand in other peoples nations since they didn't have any themselves.
And constantly helping eachother in various ways.
What is ofcourse missing for this is that this is default for a lot of nations, but a lot of nations actually practice this far less and far less nepostistic than the jews do themselves! For jews it's always jew first and everyone else second whilst telling everyone else
>minorities before your own, especially if he's a jew
The jew ingroup identity which they fiercly defend constantly is so easy to prove aswell as is their nepotism that the kikes are digging their own grave with regards to this so to speak, because people are going to realize the more they push this "non ingroup preference to your own people" crap how MUCH the jews themselves are guilty of what they accuse others for doing and say it's a bad thing when they do it more than pretty much nearly ANYBODY else.
Does mr. peterson think jewish ingroup identity isn't a thing? I'll fucking LAUGH at watching his head spin trying to disprove that. You can't even fucking marry a jew in many cases without converting to judaism.

Obviously, and i clean my room after each and every test, just to be turbo-sorted

Threadly reminder that Multiculturalism IS collectivism and that Peterson is literally "the bloody neo-marxist" he pretends to despise

>Another Jewish character assassination

Didn't work with the fag last time

youtube.com/watch?v=EwL449AMHMo&feature=youtu.be&t=268

DAMN

I just need to pay this Dad simulator how much?

And my wife will never lie to me in 20 years of marriage?

And I'll be able to tell when she lies (but she doesn't, but I know when she does, which doesn't happen) like some sort of magical guru?

I'd love for him to shit on jewish ingroup preference, or black pride or identity and all these other groups similar thing.
In this case if you say a) you have to say b)
If he genuinely doesn't believe that ANYONE should feel ANY connection to their own people then he should make ZERO EXCEPTIONS, not fucking sit and call people antisemites if you say you prefer your own people, because that's exactly what his precious semites are doing probably more than anybody else. Being a jew is a very important identity for them.
If he goes all the way and says that everyone are stupid for that and wrong in that it would be less of an issue. He'd still be stupid for saying that but atleast he then fully means it instead of making these obvious exceptions. And it's particularly nefarious when he says it to people who it's their own countries.
Realize that the jews don't have a fucking country for thousands of years till they got israel back. But other people have and like 90% of the world are a majority of their own people in their own nations, and they are closely connected to eachother ancestrally. So to say
>"meh fuck that let's just be individualists and if something bad happens to people like us let's not give a shit".
Is pretty nefarious.
He should stick to general philosophy. And also his dislike for nationalism and national identity goes completely contrary to his criticism of cultural marxism.

omg he did. or he is so logos-bound that his hairline moves forward

Holy shit i think you're right.

>Pordan Jeterson

Well, gonna repeat here, what I already wrote in the last thread:

Peterson blames post-modernism for our problems, which is already a really vague term, and misleading it hints at the fact that he misunderstood Derrida, like so many who abuse him politically. And he tries to combat "post-modernism" with Nietzsche who IS the intellectual and spiritual great-grandfather of post-modernism. From Sartre to Derrida and Foucault. He apparently also cites Freud as one of his great influences. Freud is indeed directly influenced by Nietzsche through Lou Salome, but gave his theories and extra perverse kike twist and he is an integral part of the teachings of the Frankfurt School and the culture of critique.

Nietzsche also influenced Husserl and phenomenology very much which is a part of the idea that scientific fact is a social construct. You will find the idea that there are parallel truths and truths that are more useful for the aristocratic man as the way of choice for the overman. And the idea of simultaneously existing truths is at the very core of post-modernism, Dugin talked about this in a positive manor for a multi-polar world order and which is also why I think post-modernism is actually helpful for ethno-pluralists.

>all these mental gymnastics to find reasons to not clean room
Just clean your room m8, the jews wont stop you.

Oh, Shit you shoot way fucking over me. Damn.

Peterson though uses postmodernists as a kind of scapegoat. He never really developed his critique beyond "they think every theory is invalid and equal and its just a power struggle: and thats WRONG bucko!" and he paradoxically thinks thats the only true thing they said. So i never really understood what is his problem with posmodernists really.

Oh look, the thread is a carbon copy of the last with people circlejerking like faggots, what a surprise

Find a flaw in what i posted. You can't. Infact jewish tribalism goes so far that even if you convert to judaism to marry a jew, you are not considered a true jew. So it's LAUGHABLE to call someone else an antisemite for saying they prefer their own people or have loyalty to their own ethnicity.
You're so fucking checkmate all you can do is go.
>clean your room.

It definitely moved forward. And I kinda noticed the way it seems to be thinning now he's almost 60 looks a little odd.

>oh look it's new thread like the last thread.
The new bread was announced in the previous thread because it got close to being archived. You really don't know how this works do you?

Most of what he says is abstract psychobabble that turns to dust if you try to grasp for anything concrete.

you stupid and all your shit retarded

Disappointed he's turned into a jew cuck. It is what it is. Probably had his job threatened.

IT'S NOT A JEWISH ATTACK, if you haven't noticed. It's an Alt-Right attack!! They did the same thing to Lauren Southern. Because she wouldn't go full ethno-nationalism, they made hoardes of threads in the disguise of /leftypol/ to try to make her cave. But what followed was a hoarde of civnat rosties caving- AltRight wins. They're trying to do the same with Dr. Peterson. Branding themselves as leftists and related, to try to make POTENTIAL CONVERTS cave out of frustration. Funny thing is Dr. P wrote a whole book, with hundreds of citations from academic heavyweights, about the evil that is nationalism and far leftism. But i forgive you idiots. It's not your fault but your blindness and stupidity.

And that means it should turn instantly into the same retarded bullshit over again?
This is why generals are loaded all throughout the site, because they always devolve into circlejerky shitfests

>criticizes blue-haired SJWs
>extends an offer to debate to the SJWs
>SJWs refuse
>Peterson claims this is proof that he is right and they are wrong

>criticizes white nationalists
>this time the white nationalists extend offers to debate
>Peterson refuses
>"o-oh but I don't need to actually debate THESE ideas! Only my own ideas should be freely expressed and entertained!"

Honest discourse for me, but not for thee.
What an intellectually dishonest man. This is what always ends up happening with these centrist figures. Just once I'd like to find one of these guys who's actually open to discussing REAL wrongthink. Not just basic bitch "did you know there are only two genders?" shit that the vast majority of the population outside college campuses agrees with anyway.

Or you can just make a ton of money telling people to clean their rooms while acting as a surrogate e-father to kids raised by single mothers.

What do you believe in? What is your political ideology?

the original skinny, hairy, jew hating chad

youtube.com/watch?v=GJSw5LJaR2A

people actually give this guy money

What is also funny is that jews act so fucking proud of being jewish and are so fiercely tribal in their ingroup preference and doing favours for fellow jews, including israelis living in israel, when they literally didn't even have a nation for thousands of years just 70 years ago, yet when someone else who have good reason to be proud of their own people and their nations want to be this and prefer their own, antisemite comes flying out of the jews mouth.

Read some Solzhenitsyn, Bucko. Just not (((those))) chapters.

- Jordan Patreon

>*sniffs his own farts*
>projects like the left
The Petercuck cries out in pain as he strikes you!

If you think he's abstract you're very sheltered. He's absolute in rationalism. To his own detriment at times even. I have never seen such a rational approach to the entirety of the Bible than that series of his and I don't there ever even has been one nearly as comprehensive. Psychobabble isn't babble when you a doctorate in clinical psychology.

>things dr. P is incapable of debating white nationalists bc he is fundamentally wrong and he knows it
Nope. He's already fighting on many fronts. Also, he probably doesn't want to give you evil wizards a platform. I'm sure he'll get to you guys, but when he can make enough time to properly stamp you out. Jfc he wrote an ENTIRE BOOK on why you ppl are wrong. Read it and start from there!

/sageguy/

How is saying the thread is exactly the same as the last one projecting? Fucking retard.

Your point is neither right nor wrong, its irrelevant with what Peterson is saying. you are just trying to force the issue into his message.

>be pro introspection and self betterment
>but what about the joooooos!!!!
gratz on being the stereotype of a Sup Forumstard

This so fucking much.
Peterson is an out of touch old boomer whose mind still thinks Canada is in 1976.

your fucking idol preached exact opposit
but he didnt like HIS ideas being tested
fucking loonies nowdays

Those are two entirely different subjects. Peterson is great on self actualization topics, but he's a dishonest fuck when it comes to genetics and group dynamics.

>Your point is neither right nor wrong, its irrelevant with what Peterson is saying
What the hell kind of gibberish retort is that. There's no comeback dude you're checkmate. Jewish identity and tribalism is so massive that when you marry a jew and convert to judaism you're not even then considered a real jew. Because you're not a flesh and blood jew.
You got checkmated here. Go back and read it again in case you didn't realize it.

kurwa mać dokładnie

Unsorted brainlet with sub-80 IQ spotted.

It's babble because it's a fancy way to talk out of your ass while not really saying anything that actually means something, or if it does it's contradictory to something else you said.

Better post that Rick and Morty Peterson Pasta if you want to be le top reddit troll brother.

This is invitation to honest discourse, starting it with ad hominem is nigger tier.

livibg da drim alan?

>This is invitation to honest discourse
>starts thread by asking for retarded memes
Great tactic, fucking genius on your part
>I want us to have a good discussion guys but be as retarded as you can ;^)

>its irrelevant with what Peterson is saying.
It's not irellevant it's completely relevant. Because peterson said that people who have ingroup preference for their own ethnicity is nonsense and that ethnicity isn't like your extended family. In conversation with some people on twitter. But the jews see it as PRECISELY THAT for themselves. So to call it antisemitic to have such notions is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS.
He should stick to talking it seems, in text he fumbles like a total pleb. Either he is fumbling and someone got to him and told him "you need to distance yourself from people who have white tribal identity or in general, and call them antisemites".

I copy pasted last OP.
Only thing i added was a honest :
vvvv

>Is he /ourguy/ or a cuck?

and i admit its a beat to bit cheap but last thread was approaching limit fast so i acted quickly.

You can either criticise it or actually add something to discourse.

>Jewish identity and tribalism is so massive that when you marry a jew and convert to judaism you're not even then considered a real jew. Because you're not a flesh and blood jew.
And? wtf does that have to do with petersons message? You cant better yourself because of jewsish traditions?

>Because peterson said that people who have ingroup preference for their own ethnicity is nonsense and that ethnicity isn't like your extended family

Meanwhile the same guy babbles something about traditional christian values and the christian ethos, which was dominated for the longest time by it's ingroup preference of it's own religion. Fuck, half the bible is about tribal bullshit.

Everyone should ask him on twitter if he and the panel would have rescinded Faith Goldy's invite for supporting the existence of a Jewish state or for being employed by a Jewish nationalist.

nie dokładnie, pracy dla nas nie ma
"10 lat minelo" a nadal nas traktuja jak murzynki bambo. Niby placa wiecej ale slabo idzie a bym urwal kazdy leb hydrze zeby miec zycie w narodzie. Co zrobic. Life is brutal, full of zasadzkas and sometimes kopas w dupas.

the ((Merchant Right)) strikes again

>And? wtf does that have to do with petersons message? You cant better yourself because of jewsish traditions?
It's not his general message in his many videos that i'm critiquing, some of which are quite good. It's his completely boneheaded statements on twitter to some people having a conversation with him! I think you somehow managed missing the entire thing we're talking about here! You should brush up on that.

read the thread and actually add something
why are you so proud to be shill
im honestly curious

Then do as you preach, you responded in kind to that user when he did exactly as you erroneously asked, posting retarded memes.

I don't blame him, t b h, I'll probably do the same at some point in the future (started balding in my early 20s), it's just much more aesthetic, and it makes a difference in how people respond to you

For example, would Elon Musk have gained such celebrity status if he hadn't had his hair transplant? Jeff Bezos also has a space company and is a super successful guy, but no one gives a shit about him.

yup good saying
shit sucks but better than nothing
is mixed here. no more selling poland to eu but to many ukrainian shits
stay strong

You mean that tweet he was baited into? yeah, Its irrelevant too.

>Jews want to be a group, whites don't.

As i said everything in OP is just another user i copy pasted.
But you right, i should use the whole line before.
I did because i don't like people forcing memes and you acted hostile from beginning without actually reading threads and adding anything of value.

i will brother, thanks
and as far as i know ukies got to mouthy lately and to pushy and polish gov told them to actually GTFO because thy crossed the line

i've heard some of him on podcasts, but what exactly gives him such a great following? what is the premise of his message? that stories, despite being fictional, are still "real" due to their applicability to RL? is he literally saying we are as much masters of our destinies as fictional characters in story books, and therefore should strive for similar greatness? what is the appeal exactly?

14 IQ potato nigger strikes again.

>It's a "Sup Forums turns on one of its only semi-likeminded allies because he said one thing that doesn't appeal to nazi skinhead logic" episode
You guys make it real hard to defend this place sometimes.
Any time you actually have a point that society can agree and emphasize with, you blow it up in your faces because you don't know when to cool down.

>baited into
Have you seen his responses???? I don't give a shit how much he was baited into it, those comments he made were some of the most boneheaded statements i've seen in a long time.
Go to his twitter right now, they're still up.
>That's Dr. Peterson to you, there, "race is just a larger extended family."
and talking about how someone has their panties in a twist about calling him out for him talking about the pathology of racial pride.
Well go tell the jews how pathological it is.
>Jews want to be a group, whites don't.
ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH ON YOUR OWN FECES?
Whites have historically been just as tribal as the jews and loved their own people as a group, this is the basis of nationalism, since jews didn't have a nation they did the same thing as everyone else, just in somebody elses nations. so they were just as tribal as the jews are right now you silly silly person, and that is a perfectly healthy thing! And who has been filling their head with this nonsense that they shouldn't anymore? Oh just the jews..

He uses (((their))) language. He's a pretty great goy if you ask me, he's steering things right over to where the neocons want them; not all fucking gay but still fully shomer shabbos

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

He's a motivational speaker with a title.

jego lektury osobowosci sa z polskimi napisami afaik

Its more about the fact that they are archetypical.
Its not that the stories are true to our behaviour.
Its that our natural behaviour is the reason why the stories are what they are. Its a retarded simplification but i think it hits the mark.

It's not that you should go headfirst into a hydra's mouth, it's about what that conceptually means and that is mostly what he lectures about, the concepts embedded in these stories, the psychological value of them and how they came to be this way all throughout the ages.

thanks m8. do you recommend his books?

Peterson is the first case of controlled opposition that I am 100% certain of.

i like it, he has fresh new concept view on things
but i wouldn't read that before reading all the other classic though
as the meme goes, start with the greeks

>OY VEY STOP DIVIDING US!

The basic premise is that we have innate predispositions to act in certain ways, and these have been manifested and archived throughout history.
He talks about fictional stories because he points out that these stories, while completely invented by people, reflect archetypes that are real for humans and important.

Off the back of that he got famous for his objections to transgenderism and other products of post-modernism, which basically say that there is no set structure, everything is fluid and without a real basis.

Opposition to who? Marxism and Nazism? Because if so, then yes he self admittedly is.

Idiot

He talks in a pompous way, validates common sense religious beliefs and tells you to be disciplined and clean your ass. Basically

>appeals to stupid people who believe they are smart
>appeals to religious people who feel disenfranchised, and who give him money like they give to their pastor
>appeals to lost young men

He does talk about some interesting stuff from now and then though, but at this point he is reddit tier mostly

Who are you defending this place to, cuckold? Sup Forums doesn't need your attempts at PR help. Go back to the_donald and whine about "muh optics" there. Face it, Peterson is a fucking cuckold who is shitting on our most basic principal: white collectivism.

He touts 'western traditionalism' while pretending to be apparently totally ignorant of current geopolitical and economic realities.
>it's all good white males, as your population gets fucking replaced as a result of your hostile zionist government's policy, just keep your head down and keep that room cleanTM. And don't speak truth to power, or you're malevolentTM and viciousTM and it's YOU that's the problem.
Fuck this guy

>white conservatism
Oh please, you melodramatic Spencerfag. The Roman salute in your pants is showing.

>The basic premise is that we have innate predispositions to act in certain ways, and these have been manifested and archived throughout history.
>He talks about fictional stories because he points out that these stories, while completely invented by people, reflect archetypes that are real for humans and important.
He simply literally copypastes Jung and feels smart for that.

Also the whole Big 5 thing, for fuck's sake
>ohh if you are conscienscious you are great
>ohh Jung had an openness of the chart (as if this even means anything, Jung was just smart)
>ohh you should marry an introvert if you are an introvert (as if marrying someone with a personality complementary to yours wasn't preferable)

I don't think he talks in a pompous way, he actually seems very humble to me.

Anyway, Peterson is important because he's articulate and at least a voice for western traditionalism and anti-marxism. He also appeals strongly to younger people, who are the ones that need to hear that most. That is rare nowadays, so regardless of how unimpressive you find him you can't deny his place.

Maybe you idiots shouldn't have pulled the Charlottesville stunt if you wanted people to not treat your kind like radioactive material.

You guys can't even defeat a league of legends streamer, work on that first.

He said 'white collectivism' not 'conservatism' do you blatently lie like this all the time? You should be shot

>white collectivism.
oh looky here, another anti-peterson shill outs hiself out as a crypto-commie.

Yep everyone in every majority white nations in the past were running around doing roman salutes right you gigantic disasterpiece.
No they just had love for their own people as a group and thefore also as a nation which pretty much solely consisted of that particular and respective ethnic group.
And this is what you're demonizing eventhough the jews are doing precisely that, whilst telling everyone else not to.

Are you a psychologist? Can you show me some of your research on the topic?

dude where's your argument?

The point is he puts all of these common sense ideas into an identifiable, quantifiable form.
That's important when you need to defend the ideas.
He's also a clinical psychologist, so a lot of what he says reflects the whole "self-help", "sorting yourself out" deal.
You might not appreciate him, many do.

He also basically urges you to accept the dominance hierachy without questioning, but if you clean your room long enough you might allowed to climb a few paces.

Don't get me wrong, nothing against compency but if you think our system is build around that rather than sociopathy you're fucking delusional.