Guess the political commentator

Guess the political commentator.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonian.com/2015/02/06/jennifer-tapper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

milennial woes

Steven Crowder

Lauren Southern

Shapiro. He's some kind of crossfit fuck. Also manlet, so more likely to be ripped in this manner.

Oh wow nice foreskin. Good thing FOREGEN is REGENERATING THE FORESKINS.

you didn't open the webm, did you?

Ben Shapiro

Shapiro is a kike, do you not see the foreskin?

Styx

Ellen Degeneris

Alex Jones

matt heimbach

One of the best webms ive ever seen on here. men make my heart melt. i never tire of them. he's not even moving. and that semi is floppin all over place. it makes you wanna peel it back and give it a sniff. those abs!

Boogie2988

Blaire White

It's close. Either Cenk Ungur or Matt Lauer.

Donald Trump

restore instead. cheaper. can do it now. really effective. i did it. no cadavers required. this nigger is like 5" "soft" and it's prolly not even a semi like i said. just divine. masons dont like posts like these that dont worship Gunts

Hemmer?

stop being a fucking kike

>that beautiful uncut penis

yezzir!

Chloe Moretz?

Damn how do I get a body like that?

He lives in his father's basement

nicotine

Poor guy. All that work just to have a small penis.

mark dice

ah our resident insane fag leaf

chloe is way bigger m8

HA!
HAHAHAH
I wish

youre crazy. that's usually the case with non skinny or barrel guys. but you wont find much bigger when not erect. i like softies more nowadays anyways

This

Anderson Cooper

Criminally underrated.

>eats cadavers
>im nuts
>says nothing specific against me and only ad homs
go die of aids because truvada fails on you and get pissed on and drink periods and catch box pox
>an obese smoker
did you start after you got fat? is your whole family fat?

Barrel guys?

i like twinks and otter modes. this man is a patrician but a little too stocky for my tastes. but he's hung. his body type usually isnt

Hope this is a leak I don’t know about on Jake Tapper but doesn’t matter. He’s one of the next to go regardless.

Why do you keep doing this

doing what? not being an original fuck up? go eat some boobs

he would honestly be taken much more serious if he lost weight

He can't lose weight because of the Zionists conspiracy.

best cow

michael savage

>LOL SMALL PENIS
what a fucking idiot

this is my real guess desu

the body is too nubile and tough to be jake tapper. it's maybe blooper, but it looks too young. it's probably a literally who

>the corn jew

Trenadrol.

laughed.

James Allsup? He talks about lifting a lot on the nationalist review?

Marc collet

is that your mom

probably the Swedish Alt Right white nationalist guy

He's called 1 post by this ID.

there's so many hotties this bod could be attached to. that dick my goodness that fucking penis

fuck you

I thought he was jewish?

Gas yourself

anderson pooper

why'd you even click on this thread you pussy whipped fucknose? go fap to some ink stains you freudian cock sucker

damnit i had a pic calling pence gay satan but gotta fix my photos app before i can upload anything
>owning a dick makes you a fag and nobody has anal except for anderson cooper
why not get rid of yours

Cottage cheese, broccoli, chicken, weight lifting obviously, cardio. If you are in a hurry, clenbuterol and trenbolone.

> uncut dick
So not an American

Gayuomo.

Not all americans are cut you know.

so horribly baited it makes you pathetic

allsup is like 5'8

I really hate admitting this but Ive sadly been in the company of Fapper Tapper several times and he really doesn’t look as bad as he does on TV when you see him in person. He’s pretty slim and in very good shape.

I also know his producer was just the heads up to Tapper that his shit’s gonna hit the fan soon.

Don’t forget according to Jen Tapper, theur Favorite date night spot is JA’s Bucks Fishing & Camping and theur Favorite family restaurant is Comet Ping Pong. So unironic, no?

washingtonian.com/2015/02/06/jennifer-tapper/

Maybe it's Chris Cuomo

Fucking phone. *their

>team never squats

DROPPED

squat on his erection

Gotta say I'd trade height and dick size for no gyno and yes foreskin.

Why the fuck are you posting my topless photos on Sup Forums user?
Jimmy A.

nipples too big here

There was no shit on his dick.

sphincters close on themselves. there's two of em. you got kardashian's shit on you? poop doesnt store that low. you got fucking trichomoniasis on ya?

Kurt Eichenwald

>no tooth marks
gentile detected. based non "hetero" detected. whatever "hetero" even is. at least when you get your dick bitten off or lorena bobbitt cuts off the whole thing you are not six minutes old like we do in hospitals. for kikes and for women

Megyn Kelly

Well, hope this serves as all the proof y’all should ever need that even a decent body couldn’t save you from being a total fucking pussbag.

If Cuomo were my husband, I’d domestic violence the shit out of him for sounding like such a douché on TV every day. Fucking embarrassing.

>bleeding from her where ever
the complete state of jewnald

Matt Forney

It John Cena!!!!!!!

>>fuckin slide thread
SAGED.

JonTron

what's it sliding? your degloved clit on a stick? oops it cant slide that you dont have a sliding action

william legate

sageing is against the rules. this is political because focusses on political commentators. no nudity unless you want to see it. unlike the guy who posted complete clothes only to see boobs without nipples on them

Nurse!

KekistaniAtheistMGTOW77

based