Implying IQ matters

>implying IQ matters
muhammad ali, the greatest athlete and human had an IQ of 78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6WrNI35VxM
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY?t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are the best blacks always be muslims ?

He was an uneducated athlete and the IQ test measures your ability to take tests, specially the adult's one that's mostly a memory test.

>said the """"""""""german""""""""""

like fucking clockwork.

he converted to get out of going to war, he's a literal coward

because repressing sexuality is how Mankinds greatest achievements have arisen. This is why we are in a decline in modern times.

You know the saddest part? It's probably an actual German, but many """men""" here are so cucked that they enjoy watching their nation go to shit. They're literal masochists, enjoying the assrape by Jewish dicks.

no he didn't go because he stood for a cause and had to sacrifice three 8f his prime career years for it

>no he didn't go because he stood for a cause

converting so you can be a pussy and not fight is a cause?

>he converted to get out of going to war, he's a literal coward
No. As much as I hate that he converted, he did so because American culture rejected him, and he rejected it back, by adopting Islam. Doesn't help that he was brainwashed by the NOI.

He was also 100 percent correct on race relations

youtu.be/_6WrNI35VxM

are you retarded leaf ? back at the time yes even muslims were forced to go to vietnam brainlet

He'd probably be pissed off to see the state of blacks today if he was 35 in 2017. He didn't give a shit about the gibs, he'd definitely be a republican. I imagine he'd punch some nignogs and sjw's out if they told him that whitey be holding them down with every democratic city in ruins.

It's another neoliberal Berliner worshipping black cock.

Fortunately they are more or less contained, bad part is that they still have internet. Momma Merkel lost the elections, this is going to be good.

More like it just goes to show how primitive so much of being a human is. Parrots can rhyme better and kangaroos can box better. Thinking is a purely white
evolutionary adaption.

>back at the time yes even muslims were forced to go to vietnam brainlet

no, they weren't

nope

We troll Germans to try to spark/fuel a Nazi rage in them.

fuck off I'm in köln and I'd knock you out

Fun fact: This dumb nigger Ape cheated on both his wives numerous times and fraternized with both the KKK and the Black Panthers regularly. His only achievement in life was punching people. I hope he rots in hell.

Clay's IQ was what? Around 90? That would just mean he offset a 66 IQ nigger.

your actually retarded leaf he recieved a imprisonment of 5 years bu he was too popular so they converted it to a cation punishment

Why does no one call him Cassius Clay anymore?

>when you take the final redpill and realize that IQ tests actually are racist BS designed to keep the brothers down

because that's his slave name

I'm no fan but that's nonsense. He was verbally astute. And funny in places. 78 IQ would not make a good boxer anyway.

nope

just like your brothers flooding europe he was a coward who was scared of a fight

Make no mistake he hated white people and said so on plenty of occasions. He supported very different things at different points in his life,

Tesr

>IQ test measures your ability to take tests, specially the adult's one that's mostly a memory test.
this is what dirty beaners actually believe. pic very related.
PRO TIP: life is an IQ test

>reddit spacing
GTFO my pol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shut the fuck up autism boy

you have to be 18 to post here, faggot

wow your so deluded leaf

He did publicly admit to voting for Reagan iirc.

>greatest athlete and human
>and human
kek
never die germany
never die

He got punched in the head for money, thats a pretty arbitrary definition of greatness. I don't get why people worship athletes when they don't even do that sport, its fucking gay honestly.

i suspect he was a bit smarter than that. his face dosnt look stupid. u can normaly tell how stupid a guy is by his face

Yeah, you don't need a huge IQ to get punched in the head for shekels.

> he converted to islam
Truly, the brainlet religion.

too sad that the american society destroyed the afro americans

Funny thing is that his grandson doesn't look a thing like him.

Same. I cannot cringe harder when people watch and are so into football here, unless like they play it and are trying to learn, or it is a local team their son is on.

how is athletic skill related to i.q?
its not
its repetition and training and passion this thread is really low iq

There's no way his IQ was 78. Boxing is heavily dependent on reaction time, which is strongly correlated with IQ. Also way too eloquent. I guarantee he had an above average IQ, even for whites.
In addition to reaction time, it's a proxy for genetic load. Successful athletes are generally healthier, more intelligent, prettier, etc. than the population they come from.

ctrl+f mixing
he is pretty fucking based
he says no to race mixing
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY?t=8

Im sure he had much more IQ then the avarage pol/rthedrump fag

>78 iq

The statistical data showing that IQ matters when dealing with society as a whole is invalidated based on the example of this individual.

Great point OP.

Is that before or after taking several thousand hay-makers to the noggin?

Jim Thorpe was the best athlete. Look up what he did if you don’t already know.

WOW

He would be pissed about the current state of blacks begging whitey for higher taxes on whites to take care of them

>dying for Shlomo Israelstein's bank account is cool

Haha only 78? Wow, I always thought he was somewhat intelligent for a black guy... Maybe 78 is somewhat intelligent for a black guy.

78 is Einstein for blackies

big if true

>nope
Yes though. Converting did nothing. He renounced Christianity way before that to get back at christian america. This was his decision after he wasn't allowed to partake in white only activities, like eating downtown and so on. He thought earning his keep was impossible, after the populace refused to accept him even after he conquered the gold medal for the US. He has outright stated this.

He played stupid games and won stupid prizes. Not much more to say about him than that.

A man too stupid to see through the Nation of Islam has a low IQ, shocking.

And he gave so much to this world.

To be fair, he was hit in the head a lot.

What is this

Put down your phone, faggot.

The Nation of Islam. It's a religion created in the 1930's that says white people were created 6,000 by a black scientist with an enormous head named Yakub. No joke, look it up.

I guess that explains why he was one of the smartest blacks of his generation

6,000 years ago*

I mean the flag

they were shit at the first place

>Why are the best blacks always be muslims ?
Hey it has to be that high 78IQ that does it for them.

I have a degree in psychology believe or not, I'm aware of the limitations of the test, a guy that already has a career getting hit in the head has no business taking it.