>Pres Trump comments before lunch w/GOP 11/28/17
youtu.be/mtM0B_rh2ck
>Pres Trump arrives @Capitol Hill 11/28/17
youtu.be/J5n0uK-hIzo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn-xUyMdlr4
saraacarter.com/2017/11/30/doj-prosecutors-tell-senate-judiciary-they-did-not-interview-confidential-informant-prior-to-indictments-on-russian-nuclear-bribery-case/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any Hanukkah display this year? Not bait, just want pics if there is one. Lotta Jews in this administration and it would stick it to Muslims
>tfw goyim don't realize you're suppposed to light one candle per night, so they light them all at once to "make it look good"

I love Kellyanne.

CORKER AND FLAKE ARE GOING TO KILL THE BILL!!!!!!!

It's time

Hit Johnson with your ninja sword, Mitch

TAX VOTE FAILED HAHAHA
>NO WALL
>NO TAX REFORM
>NO INFRASTRUCTURE
>NO DEPORTATIONS
>NO IMMIGRATION REFORM
>YES AMNESTY

I heard there is a German QT interested in demographics here. Is that true.

Is there any reason Johnson would fuck us?

How are the Trump tweet videos fake? I haven't seen any evidence of this. Can anybody tell me?

I promise, user. they wrote it on the dailycaller earlier

RIONS BTFO

They can't kill it without Johnson. If he votes no, then Corker and Flake's votes don't matter.

>ARE GOING TO KILL THE BILL!!!!!!!
Someone should put 2 bullets in their backs and blame it on blacks

CORKER AND FLAKE = FAGGOTS
COME ON JOHNSON VOTE NO

They are not enough.

WTF could these RINO niggers possibly be talking about!

awoovment, more like aaawwwsnoozment

Has Trump done anything noteworthy since pulling out of Syria?

Corker and Flake can not kill the bill. They need 3 votes not 2. It's up to Johnson.

Corker, Flake, and Johnson are trying to fuck Trump. These cocksuckers need indictments.

Boomer here I never mention my age because you retarded children have a serious sour grapes mentality about my generation. Not my fault we weren’t afraid to come in early and stay late while millennials do nothing but browse Facebook and take vacations they can’t afford.

You may continue shilling for your jizzmop drumshits. I'm prepping for the BLUE WAVE '18

What are they doing at that pile there?

The boy wasn't a migrant and there's no information about it religion

He did a thing.

we're all qts, here

They are nervous, Mc needs to assure them that it will be alright.

JOOOOHHHNNNSSOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!

Tax bill, federal judges, wall prototype

/bbi0OtXv/

RSBN still covering the tree lighting ceremony

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qn-xUyMdlr4

Just had the benediction, now another band about to play.

He's been on the fence moreso than the usual suspects. He thinks the corporate business reduction is too great compared to the small business reduction.

What's the latest happening? Gibs me the quick run down, I'm on my break.

The fuck was that?

the one with the virgin statue is of a head jihadi somewhere in syria. it isn't of a brit and it isn't controversial that sand nigs be sand nigging in their deserts

Wasn't going for that.
Most of the land is owned by the federal government anyway. Sucks that you can't find a great piece of land when half of the land in the state is owned by the government.

My sources tell me Johnson wants a last minute increased passthrough put that would put the deficit over 1,5 trillions which would buttfuck the bill procedurally. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE

>guys we can't pass this bill, drumpf did thing!

he hasn't pulled out of syria

You're a leaf, the exact opposite of a legitimate source.

Corker and Flake are trying to convince Johnson to fuck EVERYONE over in order to spite Trump.

STOP BLUEBALLING ME I JUST WANT MY AMERICAN FRIENDS TO GET TAX CUTS

They don't have the balls to vote against McCancer

>Can we vote to take away the nuclear codes instead?

same here

>the one with the virgin statue is of a head jihadi somewhere in syria

The one up on the roof is from Egypt

If someone were to kill Flake, the sitting governor would just get to appoint a new R senator, right?

I'm just saying...

Really? That translates to "fake videos?"

Videos is plural. And whoever said he was a migrant? Non-migrants can be Muslim extremists.

I think the "fake videos" is Fake News.

>151521019
Nice try nigger brain.
>no deportations
Okay now I know this is bait.

If the numbers are sequential, McTurtle will cannibalize Flake on live television.

You'd be surprised how many German grills there are on Sup Forums user
Dutch too
Aryan qt's do care about what's happening even if the normies dont

>CORKER JOHNSON AND FLAKE HAVE NOT VOTED

thanks lads

so was the corker-for-cia leak maybe to push him to vote on this?

Me too
Trump and Republicans succeeding will mean Merkel has to go

I know.

Dammit, Ivan. We don't do t his in America.

meh dont beleive me, just watch. Trump offered the senators to do anything to satisfy them but he just bullshited and now the senators are unhappy and ready to pull the plug, just watch

That's a nice satire post there user

They're in cahoots with McCain. That's why McCain is a yes, so that heat won't be on him.

>They are nervous
Nothing is more hazardous to their careers and potentially even physically well-being than killing everything Trump wanted all year

Depends on your definition of qt.

>tfw I don't even care about cuts to anything
>just want to see more defeated democrats and the words "BIG WINS FOR TRUMP" plastered everywhere

You guys are just so kind. Thanks for caring.

Drawing straws for who will vote no and be beheaded

Corker and Flake DO NOT MATTER. It's all about Johnson. Corker and Flake can not get elected again because they're extremely unpopular. Johnson actually has to worry about reelection. It's about whether he has the balls to throw away his career just to spite drumpf. Flake/Corker have NO influence here don't worry about them.

YES
THEY MUST NOT FUCK UP

Corker/Flake are fighting to get Johnson to vote yes, thereby sending the bill back to committee.

TURTLEMANS ARMS ARE CROSSED

THIS IS A REPEAT OF THE MCCAIN INCIDENT

A QT is QT. Is that you?

No such thing as a shitskin that's native to europe

Fellow boomer here.
Fuck this guy, he stands for the absolute smallest percent of our generation.
MAGA!!

Johnson objection is this

you are welcome. but to be honest, i want to start a biz soon and Americans will be a huge part of my target market, so I need goys with full bank accounts.

>DOJ tells Senate Judiciary confidential informant wasn’t interviewed prior to indictments on Russian nuclear bribery case
saraacarter.com/2017/11/30/doj-prosecutors-tell-senate-judiciary-they-did-not-interview-confidential-informant-prior-to-indictments-on-russian-nuclear-bribery-case/

Department of Justice prosecutors did not interview a confidential informant and main witness in a Russian nuclear industry bribery and laundering case in 2014, prior to issuing its indictments against the defendants, this reporter has learned.

This “oversight” was disclosed in a briefing by the Department of Justice to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday regarding the 2014 case against Russian nationals and co-conspirators, according to several sources directly familiar with the briefing.

William J. Campbell Jr. worked for years undercover as an FBI confidential informant. He had been blocked previously by the Obama Justice Department from relaying his collections of conversations, evidence of illegal financial transactions and intelligence to Congress. This collected evidence related to the Russian nuclear industry’s efforts to win favor with the administration for the purchase of Uranium One, as well as the billions of dollars spent on closing energy deals in the U.S. market, according to his attorney Victoria Toensing, who worked in the Reagan Justice Department and was former chief counsel of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The Department of Justice lifted the gag order in October, allowing Campbell to testify to Congress about the alleged corruption and bribery involving the 2010 sale of Uranium One to Moscow and its push to penetrate America’s energy market.

DOJ officials told this reporter, in an earlier interview, it had authorized Campbell to speak to the leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Oversight Committee, and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, which have all launched investigations.

Rep. Ron De Santis, a Florida Republican on the House Oversight Committee, told this reporter “it’s concerning why the informants information wasn’t brought to light prior” to the decision by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) voted to approve the sale of the Canadian firm Uranium One to Russia. At the time, Uranium One controlled 20 percent of American uranium mining capacity at the time of the sale and needed to be approved by CFIUS, due to the national security implications of selling an asset like uranium to a foreign state.

Interviewing a main witness is “just basic due diligence in any case,” said DeSantis, referencing the then prosecutors decision to not interview Campbell.

“It’s odd and it appears there’s something they’re trying to hide,” he added.

DeSantis said the committee will continue to gather documents and information through the end of the year. The committee will also be speaking with Campbell but no formal public hearings are expected until after the start of the new year, he added.

Toensing said her client is preparing to speak with members of Congress and she is also working with lawmakers to ensure he can deliver his testimony to the committees. She added that it is “a highly unusual” that the prosecutors didn’t interview Campbell.

“In all my years as a federal prosecutor I would not have ever filed an indictment without interviewing the main witness,” said Toensing. “I cannot imagine what the reason was for not doing so.”

Campbell was not interviewed by prosecutors with the DOJ until the Spring of 2015, his attorney added.

According to court records, Campbell was the main witness in the case against Russian national Vadim Mikerin and the co-conspirators and provided critical evidence in the criminal case against the defendants during his time as a confidential informant.

if only, that witch will die in office.

In Mikerin’s indictment, Campbell was referred to as “Victim 1” by then United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Rod Rosenstein, who now serves as Deputy Attorney General, according to the documents.

“The DOJ falsely described Mr. Campbell as a ‘victim’ in its initial indictment,” said Toensing, in an earlier interview. “The DOJ did not want the defense to cross exam Mr. Campbell about his counter intelligence activities. Those are the reasons Mr. Campbell was not utilized as a witness. The so-called ‘sources’ know so little about the case that they are not aware the agents gave him a check for over $50,000.”

Campbell provided troves of documents, briefs and evidence critical to American counterintelligence issues regarding the Russian nuclear industry at the time, Toensing added.

Mikerin was then a top official of Tenam, a 100 percent American subsidiary of Russia’s state controlled nuclear arm Rosatom. Mikerin, who had close ties to elite members of the Kremlin, had been an executive with Rosatom’s subsidiary Tenex as well, according to court records and documents. Boris Rubizhevsky, another Russian national from New Jersey, who was president of the security firm NEXGEN Security, also pleaded guilty in 2015, to conspiracy to commit money laundering. He served as a consultant to Tenam and to Mikerin. He was sentenced to prison last week along with three years of supervised release and a $26,500 fine, according to a recent Reuters report.

He got it, they increased the tax deduction from 17% to 20% for pass-through.

Aww, shucks. You fellers are too kind.

Poopie Drumpf had to sabotage himself by saying bad things on twitter about Corker and Flake
Now the MAGA agenda is down the drain, SAD!

If you buy land from someone who's deed to the plot is older than 1913 purchasing it will mean you own it outright and the government has no right to take it from you

M-maybe I am kawaii desu.

Unfortunately I don't see any end to Trudeau run here, the importation of around 350k+ migrants a year with voting privileges is seriously going to fuck things up here

Mikerin was eventually arrested for a racketeering scheme that dated back to 2004, as well as fraud, extortion and money laundering but only plead guilty to money-laundering. He was sentenced to 48 months in prison in December 2015. In 2015, Daren Condrey, of Maryland, whose trucking company Transportation Logistics International, pleaded guilty to conspiring to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and conspiring to commit wire fraud, according to the DOJ.

Federal court records from 2014 and 2015 also refer to Campbell as “confidential source 1,” the “contractor,” as well as the original indictments listing him as “Victim 1.”

They're nice anons
This is nice thread

this. it isn't like us neets pay taxes anyway

Are you the one who makes those cohort charts? Can I get one for Ormond Beach, Florida?

THE YES'S HAVE IT

Is that a hexagram or pentagram?

>being this much of a faggot over some minute detail
I hate GOPe types so goddamn much.

I see no problem there.

This

why the fuck do they always have a vote whether or not to send it back to committee or not

>Poopie Drumpf had to sabotage himself by saying bad things on twitter about Corker and Flake
link?

>with voting privileges
you are joking right ?

We're watching the same stream. Stop lying.

Your tiny???