Why do alot of you think BLM is bad

Why do alot of you think BLM is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

huduser.gov/portal/periodicals/em/summer16/highlight2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they don't matter

It's another invention to stop us from thinking.
Also its goal is very obvious, to drive us mad to push us to respond violently against black activists (and I use the word "activist" loosely) and paint us all as "Violent Racist White Males" and push back the Right Wing vote.

They tend to shove the problems that occur to blacks in majority black neighborhoods onto white people, when in reality, its black criminals making these neighborhoods shitty.

It's a pointless protest. It's a preach to the choir, because no one thinks 'black lives don't matter'.

>no one thinks 'black lives don't matter

But they don't

Because a divisive movement built on false narratives and a decent amount of lives. They're intellectually dishonest for the most part, aggressive, dismissive, and hateful. If they started with "all lives matter" and addressed police brutality in general, I would have more respect for them. Until then, I see them as a dishonest group who can't bring themselves to discuss the truth.

Because it's funded by Soros. If something is funded by Soros, it's inherently bad. That's just how it is.

They murdered a bunch of cops.

Sup Forums hypocrisy.

>"Black Lives Matter" is a deceptively simple title for a movement that actually harbors extremists with racially divisive attitudes. They're really just a bunch of dindus who want to kill cops and get away with crime.
>kek at the media calling "Its Okay To Be White" posters racist. There's no ulterior motive or dog whistling to that statement at all!

The number 1 killer of niggers is other niggers.

Black lives matter is funded and organized by Jews. Soros alone donated around the sum of 33,000,000 dollars to the organization. Black lives Matter isn’t a movement based on reasoning. It’s just raw emotion that draws many blacks and liberals to support it.

Because niggers are unique creatures and cannot be accepted into society and they shall go into there natural habitat in niggerland(aka africa)

nice spin you got there negroe

Holy fucking brainlet.

Anyway OP it's because black lives don't matter.

Because the amount of unarmed black men killed by police is virtually zero

Funded by Soros

Their premise is false

Black people are not being racially persecuted by the police

Their premise is false

For the same reason that isis bud, They kill white people

They helped cost Bernie the election, by being useful idiot corporate shills for Hillary. There inlies many of the other reasons that they are generally bad.

Also one of their idealized figures is a communist black woman who was found guilty of killing cops in the 60's... so... you be the judge.

My main problem with them is that they took a legitimate issue, racialized it, and then threw any chance of getting change under a bus by refusing to distance themselves from extremist members.

black people are definitely targeted more so by the police, but that is also a product of black people being statistically more likely to commit crimes. Police have more interactions with black people commiting crimes, so they are less likely to be given the benefit of the doubt in some situations. Some blame is to be left on the police and black people equally.

I do agree that the whole Trayvon martin/mike brown shit was a sham, and it was the wrong premise to build a movement off of.

>ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER
>EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD DIE
>Why do alot of you think BLM is bad

I don't know user, you tell me.

>Some blame is to be left on the police and black people equally

Black people commit crimes more often and are caught more frequently because of increased police presence where they live. How this is the police's fault takes some special kind of mental gymnastics.

I don't think it's bad, I just think they should clean their own house before bitching about others.

Because being "for" a race should be universally wrong if you really believe that no racism brings a better society.

For white people ? Wrong, racist.
For black people ? equally wrong and racist

Against white ? Asians ? Mexicans ? Blacks ? All racist

So BLM is just a manifestation of racism like any other and should be seen as such and banned by social media, not praised like it can be today.

>special interest group
>identity politics

theyre niggers

Black Lives Matter is a radical identitarian movement funded by George Soros for the purposes of destabilizing American society across racial lines. Their marches consist of people who call for the death of cops and the murder of whites due to a perceived oppression that does not exist. While they claim to advocate for the advancement of blacks in the US and abroad, they actually haven't addressed any of the core issues facing the black community. In stead, they focus on exaggerations and misrepresentations of reality in order to fuel a hatred against whites, who they view as doing better at their expense.

Their movement is based on lies and hatred. Also, sage

Niggers aren't people.

>Why do alot of you think BLM is bad
it's the message and the people

>message
BLACK LIVES MATTER
instead of naming it around the cause of police brutality on all citizens regardless of color they made it about one race
>but it's not about one race
then why is it called black lives matter, by naming your movement that you've already forced many from your cause?
>the cause is more important than the name
then change it if the name isn't important

>the people
BLACK LIVES MATTER
hey lets loot and harm local businesses and attack people on the streets
WHY DON'T THEY SUPPORT US!?!?!?

Change the name of the organization to be more inclusive and the people the group associates itself with

Even black people know this.

In areas like Chicago, nothing.
In areas like NYC or SF or 99% of areas with a good police force, they are just bitching that they keep getting caught. They are giving police a paradox
>Clean up the street of criminals
>Don't arrest so many criminals

because they are niggers

Police presence is not high in these neighborhoods, that why its the wild wild west in south side chicago, Detroit etc. Im not saying its the police's fault, im saying that police may profile SOME innocent black people more readily because of the amount of black people that actually commit crimes. The main issue is the culture of "not snitching" in the black community. Why do you think the unsolved murder rates in the ghetto is so high? Its because thugs commit crimes and then intimidate witnesses into staying silent. If black people had confidence that reporting crimes would lead to more convictions and by extension, less crime in their neighborhoods, i bet they would be more likely to come forward. I not blaming the police, I just dont think some police officers take the same care to police black neighborhoods as throughly as some other neighborhoods.

If they protested things that kill and hurt them then we wouldn't hate them. The fact that they blame the white man and police for their problems is why we hate them, Because they shoot each other in the inner cities and then when one cop has to put one down because they chimped out and didn't listen they say Police brutality is the problem and not them killing each other. They are all helpless and un savable at this point. Also because they get funded by cocksuckers like George Soros.

>Soul purpose
>SOUL
fucking idiot

They're not necessarily wrong regarding police brutality but there's three major issues:
1.A lot of the cases they highlight tend to be incorrect. The cases generally reveal the police was in the right or strictly legally in the right. BLM hates hearing this but many of the cases reveal the black guy in some way or another was at fault for their own death. There are genuinely tons of cases where the police were in the wrong but they never highlight it
2.BLM doesn't cover black on black crime which is astronomically higher than cop crime. It's a bit disingenuous to call themselves BLM if they don't focus on better family livelihood or intraracial relations.
3.Much of the heavily policing has to do with living in densely populated areas like big cities. Minorities tend to live in big dense cities and crime tends to happen there. Not saying it's a result of their race but there's a correlation with population density and crime.

Overall, they're a lobbying group overall. Deray, one of the BLM leaders has clear ties with Soros foundation. Even having his home owned by them.

BLM isn't necessarily wrong, but they're overwhelmingly dishonest and are too fast in pointing fingers.

>Police presence is not high in these neighborhoods
I can't speak for Northern and Midwestern cities, because I've never lived there, but in the Southeastern US, the ghettos ARE some of the most highly patrolled areas specifically to try and prevent crime from seeping out into other areas.
>Why do you think the unsolved murder rates in the ghetto is so high
Not trying to be a dick, but do you have a source for that? I ask solely because in my limited experience working with the police in my area, ghetto homicides are almost always solved because they're stupid and do it in front of a lot of people. Usually the toughest homicides are random killings or robberies gone wrong, due to the anonymous nature of the suspect.

Here's your answer. Now stop being a nigger.

This. The principle tenets of the BLM movement can be summarized thusly:
1. Fuck laws n' shiiiieeet
2. Gibs me dat
3. Fuck whitey fo' succeedin' n' shiiiiiieeeeet
That's literally what every single point they make boils down to. They are against "broken window policing" because apparently breaking peoples' windows should merit no criminal penalty. They incessantly demand welfare be expanded at the expense of the middle class tax payers aka white people. Finally, they dismiss any problems in the black community or individuals failures as the result of some long ended oppression or some invisible conspiracy perpetrated by all white people to make finishing high school and holding a job some nigh impossible tasks.

>Poverty, segregation, and inequality are related to neighborhoods’ access to resources and ability to solve problems, including problems that foster crime.48 These resources include access to institutions, particularly effective community policing and the swift prosecution of violent crime. In 2015”s Ghettoside, Leovy explores how underpolicing of violent crime spurred high homicide rates in segregated South Central Los Angeles neighborhoods as an alternate “ghettoside” law emerged.49 This alternate law involves witnesses scared to testify, the formation of gangs for protection, and cascades of disputes and violent crime among interwoven communities.50 As Massey writes, “In a niche of violence, respect can only be built and maintained through the strategic use of force.”51 Evidence suggests that a greater propensity for arguments to escalate to lethal violence, combined with easier access to firearms, contributes to higher rates of homicide in the United States.52 As Leovy points out, the absence of law has fostered violent crime in communities throughout history

huduser.gov/portal/periodicals/em/summer16/highlight2.html
i dont know how reputable they are but the article seems to be pretty balanced and thought out, i did not read the whole thing FYI

>in the Southeastern US, the ghettos ARE some of the most highly patrolled areas specifically to try and prevent crime from seeping out into other areas
I live in the southeast as well (NC to be exact) so I know where you are you are coming from, because ghettos around here seem to be well policed, but I dont live in a big city. The dynamics for cities that are much bigger than mine may be very different. The only point Im trying to make is that this is not a black and white issue (no pun intended) and there are alot more variables at work than
>HURRR DE POLIS IS RACIS
and
>NIGGERS ARE LITERAL CHIMPS WITH NO SELF CONTROL